LEBRoNEAL is here! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #16
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LEBRoNEAL is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFAwon09usopen View Post
LOL the Lakers were too strong for who? A choking Orlando is all they were too strong for, and again Kobe stunk in 3 of 5 games, he won't get away with that next time when you have LeBron averaging his 35ppg on bigtime efficiency. No way will Shaq allow rapist24 to get a ring playing like that again

Orlando are the best example of a 1st-time Finals team choking in all the key moments and handing a questionable Laker team the title
you mean that choking Orlando squad who dominated your beloved Cavaliers (which i did not see coming tbh) ? Shaq wont do shit, he will need one of those breathing machines chasing Nelson or Rondos pick n roll action this time of next year

funny it seems like you re the one who didnt watch a single game in that Orlando series, check you perimeter players and tell me again you need an aging Shaq, who had a decent season on a non playoff team that cant spell the word defense

questionable Laker team lmfaooooo, last time i checked the Cavs got exposed after 66 wins , so which team is questionable again rookie?

suck on Kobes 4 titles delusional King fanboy....

Last edited by SwiSha : 06-26-2009 at 07:17 AM.
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #17
country flag vamosinator
Banned!

vamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond repute

No need for Kobes titles, I have Shaq's 4 titles with 2 different teams and soon to be 5-7 titles with 3 different teams. btw Shaq is here to destroy Howard, because Howard is the reason why Orlando beat Cleveland. Lakers didn't look convincing v Houston who aren't a particularly talented team, and LA only won the Finals because Orlando made poor decisions late in games
vamosinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #18
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

howard is the reason why they lost ?

say do you watch the games live or what do you do??

except from lebron every player on the cavs got beat by their opposing player plus pietrus outscored the cavs bench himself

you are clueless thats for sure
Old 06-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #19
country flag vamosinator
Banned!

vamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond reputevamosinator has a reputation beyond repute

Neutralize Howard and Cleveland win that series, you can't deny that. It went to 6 games, and Howard had the biggest all-round impact of any Magic player. Anyway, why should I care what a rapist's fan thinks?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #20
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL the Lakers were too strong for who? A choking Orlando is all they were too strong for, and again Kobe stunk in 3 of 5 games, he won't get away with that next time when you have LeBron averaging his 35ppg on bigtime efficiency. No way will Shaq allow rapist24 to get a ring playing like that again

Orlando are the best example of a 1st-time Finals team choking in all the key moments and handing a questionable Laker team the title
dude, i'm not a Lakers fan at all (a Kobe-fan neither), I even cheered for Orlando, but your "Kobe-rapist"-stuff is really boring and it has a considerable impact on your opinion, which by no means can be called objective and reasonable

discussing with a sour Brontard doesn't make much sense anyway, so I'll stop here
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #21
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need for Kobes titles, I have Shaq's 4 titles with 2 different teams and soon to be 5-7 titles with 3 different teams. btw Shaq is here to destroy Howard, because Howard is the reason why Orlando beat Cleveland. Lakers didn't look convincing v Houston who aren't a particularly talented team, and LA only won the Finals because Orlando made poor decisions late in games
All right, I fucking hate the Lakers with the intensity of one thousand burning suns, but they did not "only" win because Orlando made poor decisions down the stretch. The Lakers had experience/poise/good coaching. You don't have to like it, but you're delusional if you don't acknowledge it.

Kobe's not a (convicted) rapist, but he's enough of a jagoff that I wouldn't care to seriously correct you. Honestly, though, you might be better off just posting something like this:

Old 06-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #22
country flag SwiSha

Quote:
Neutralize Howard and Cleveland win that series, you can't deny that. It went to 6 games, and Howard had the biggest all-round impact of any Magic player. Anyway, why should I care what a rapist's fan thinks?
haha

most all around impact from Howard who gives you dunks and rebounds, Howard was and is the 5th option if any of those other 4 dont jack up a shot

haha clueless King fanboy, i am getting the feeling you watch more E! than espn

fat Shaq neutralizing Howard

Last edited by SwiSha : 06-27-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #23
bad gambler

Quote:
So the fact that the Cavs had no matchup for both Lewis and Turk had nothing to do with them losing?

You obviously didn't watch the Eastern Conference Finals
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #24
country flag vamosinator
Banned!

Dwight Howard 2009 Conference Finals: 25.8ppg 13.0rpg .701ft
Rashard Lewis 2009 Conference Finals: 18.3ppg 5.8rpg 1.3apg
Hedo Turkoglu 2009 Conference Finals: 17.2ppg .390fg 6.7apg

KOBE BRYANT'S STATEMENT:

Quote:
First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, CO.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she sincerely feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Old 06-28-2009, 06:42 AM   #25
country flag SwiSha

listing up stats will do exactly what? :retard:

it doesnt show Hedos clutch play in the whole series and the endless pick n rolls whichc created endless open shots for the team and dunks for Dwight, it doesnt show Lewis game winner from game one, Lewis three in Game 4, Alstons huge 3rd Q in game 4 against the amazing defender Lebron etc....
how many of these points sorry let me say dunks from Howard were assisted from others?

you are as clueless as it gets fanboy.... ... you got owned the entire thread

let the grown ups talk about basketball

Bryant 4 Lebron 0, that is all that matters

Last edited by SwiSha : 06-28-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #26
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute

Shaq is done, I struggle to see how this makes them significanly better.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #27
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Shaq is done, I struggle to see how this makes them significanly better.
This.

LAL are in for a repeat.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #28
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have Shaq's 4 titles with 2 different teams and soon to be 5-7 titles with 3 different teams.
Looks like the Lakers get Artest (and Ariza signs with Houston). Now I hope Odom remains a Laker, so it will be a great team. I doubt Shaq wins any title with the Cavs.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #29
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure about Artest... he's a troublemaker and Ariza was a great defender too.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #30
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

I have not the slightest doubt that Jackson will tame Ronron. Only problem which might occur is injury issues. Artest trades money for championships hopes which seems also a good sign that this trade will work out.
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote