•°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle vol.6 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #76
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle v

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord miura View Post
Haha, you are underestimating my snobbishness Rose

Earlier today I was driving around town in my Mercedes convertible, dressed only in tight white clothes listening to this at full volume:

I admit I felt slightly conspicuous

Or maybe you're underestimating mine Remember I'm a Brit - and to us - real class is a real case of "less is more". Bling,tight white clothes and gold handbags don't fit at all

FFS Robin

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #77
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle v

Cilic is a player worth looking at. He has a solid base game, with a little improvement he could crack the top 10.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #78
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Soderling has set point on the TB

EDIT : 1-1 Toad Granollers

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #79
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

I just ordered this along with some overgrips, strings etc
Old 06-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #80
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just ordered this along with some overgrips, strings etc
That's much smarter than Roger's See - I knew you had taste

Robin

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #81
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
Del Potro has the game, but against Roger on Wimbledon, there should be an almost inhumane effort on any player's part to beat him

look at Wimbledon last year, Roger was playing his worst tennis since 2002 I think and yet it took Rafa 5 sets to beat him, Roger is playing way way way better this year, so the odds of an upset get smaller and smaller by the minute
negative. you will need to see that match again. if anything, its the clay monster that kept on choking. in fact, he just didnt know how to stop choking.

fed blasted 84 winners in that match. had astounding number of aces--26 to be exact. nobody had ever produced those type of numbers ever in a final there. ever.

so its a tremendous fallacy of staggering proportions to think that Fed did not play well in that 2008 final. he played the best he ever had on grass. he just had somebody on the other side of the net that was not going to be denied that day. not even will all that choking all over the place.

most of the greats of the game and other experts are calling that match the greatest match ever played and yet you think its the worst Fed had played in 2002. its going to be hard for you to make this sale to me or anybody else. the numbers are not in your favor. the numbers in that match also suggest that it is the greatest match ever played.

Fed played out of his mind to get back into that match. he was also aided greatly in his effort by the timely choking by the clay monster.

i think i will believe my own eyes. i have seen that match a few times now.

its the same at the 2009 Australian Open. both Fed and the experts at the sidelines agreed that Fed was playing the best on hard courts in at least 2 years. just look at the way he demolished the southern ape and d-pot.

for 4 sets, that was one of the greatest matches ever played on hard courts. the level of play and the level of shot making was out of this world. again one may want to look at the stats of that match.

Fed started to tire both physically and mentally in the 5th but for 4 long sets, its the best match i have ever seen on hard courts.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #82
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

that one is AWESOME Martin

Old 06-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #83
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Decide to treat myself after the Maria loss
Old 06-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #84
country flag miura

MP to Kohli
Old 06-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #85
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Affirmative I'm a bit of a closet CilicTard myself - he's one of my pretty Balkan Boys I love so much. He's improved a lot over the past year, and I believe he's truly establishing himself as a contender on faster surfaces. He needs to work onhis concentration and focus (like a lot of "my" players", but I believe he has a great future ahead of him.
You are British, right?

What's up with all your favorite players being from Serbia?
Old 06-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #86
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

I disagree on the Wimbledon match CD, but agree on the AO one, Roger totally choked on the fifth set

Roger in Slams is a fucking force of nature and take him down takes an inhuman strength (like Rafa ), so if anyone wants to defeat him, they have to step up on the challenge, but against anyone not named Rafael Nadal, the match is ALWAYS on Roger's racquet, no matter how bad he has done on previous best-of-three tournaments/exho

Old 06-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #87
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Cilic is a player worth looking at. He has a solid base game, with a little improvement he could crack the top 10.
Affirmative I'm a bit of a closet CilicTard myself - he's one of my pretty Balkan Boys I love so much. He's improved a lot over the past year, and I believe he's truly establishing himself as a contender on faster surfaces. He needs to work on his concentration and focus (like a lot of "my" players"), but I believe he has a great future ahead of him.

He's just lost the 1st set though - silly boy

Old 06-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #88
country flag Pfloyd

Querry takes first set from Cilic.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #89
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
affirmative, that has the potential of being the match of the year, the buildup is as close to 2008 final as it gets, no way it's going to be a straight sets match in my book.

but I still trust Fed to win that match, although I think Murray has a LONG way to go to make the final.

affirmative. its a difficult proposition for Murray. he has to be there in the final to try to make it happen.

you must be present to have a shot at a win.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #90
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alex, please don't mention Armada here!!! Someone could get the wrong ideas.. I did the mistake last night and had to postpone my meal for atleast 40 minutes to get my apptetite back
what happened?

Im with Rosie in the less is more