Timmy at USO! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #16
country flag Yonge

Yonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timmy at USO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenman
Did you guys hear Nick Bolletieri (sp?) name his picks for the semis? He included Tim! That surprised me, really. And I think Jon Wertheim also liked Tim's chances of getting to the semis, provided he passes the first round...
WOW it looks like Tim is really gonna make it to the semis! How can these people just count Mardy Fish out? Even I thought Mardy could have beaten Tim in the early rounds. But I'm very happy for Tim!
Yonge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2004, 08:01 PM   #17
country flag Yonge

Yonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond repute

SAFIN_CORIA aka Susan:

Did I see you on TV on Sunday at the USO? I think it was after Capriati's match that I noticed someone who looks like you, wearing a pink shirt, and waving to the camera. So, was it you?
Old 09-07-2004, 08:59 PM   #18
england_rules

england_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond reputeengland_rules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonge
WOW it looks like Tim is really gonna make it to the semis! How can these people just count Mardy Fish out? Even I thought Mardy could have beaten Tim in the early rounds. But I'm very happy for Tim!
I was more worried about Mirnyi being a potential early opponent for Henman. Fish is overrated.
england_rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:07 AM   #19
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

God, he's going to make it!!

Tim -> <- sebgrosfan

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 02:09 PM   #20
country flag thenman

thenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebgrosfan

Tim -> <- sebgrosfan
^ That's cute!

Oh boy - when I saw that rain start to come down on tv during the Federer-Agassi match, I couldn't believe it, because Tim was SO CLOSE to winning. But now, he's got to come out and serve at 0-15, I think it was. Oh, the suspense! I just hope he doesn't start off sluggishly like vs Kiefer. But I think he's got a VERY darn good chance of making the semis (no choking, please, Tim!!).
Btw, did anyone get coverage of Tim's match (maybe any lucky people in Britain?)? I didn't, but I was wondering if Tim was just playing exceptionally well in that first set, or if Hrbaty was exceptionally nervous and playing like it? It's not every day that he races off to a 5-0 lead so quickly.
thenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 07:43 PM   #21
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

I just saw my first bit of Tim @ USO, the last game of the QF.

tim sebgrosfan

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #22
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tim, USO semis for the first time
Jogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:49 PM   #23
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

So exciting for Tim! His first USO semi appearance. Congrats to him on a great showing and good luck on Super Saturday.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 10:03 PM   #24
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Tim. He's now ranked number 3 (although Hewitt could overtake him if he gets to the final).
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 10:39 PM   #25
country flag |-Safin_Coria-|

|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonge
SAFIN_CORIA aka Susan:

Did I see you on TV on Sunday at the USO? I think it was after Capriati's match that I noticed someone who looks like you, wearing a pink shirt, and waving to the camera. So, was it you?
ummm Sunday? i don't think so
i didn't go to USO on a Sunday
however, i was wearing a red/pink tanktop on one of the days!!
for Henman!!!!!!! take out Federer
|-Safin_Coria-| is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 12:40 AM   #26
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Go Tim, I'm so happy for him , I hope he can finally break his semi only curse at slams and make it to at least the final. Must as I like Roger, Tim make Super Saturday a winner hun, and rememer what I told you about the special gift. I believe in you!

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 12:02 PM   #27
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Go Tim! And good luck against Federer!

Tennis posters, photos, autograph to sell or swap.
www.gportal.hu/portal/posters
Soccer posters to sell or swap!!
www.gportal.hu/portal/nikesoccer
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 04:50 PM   #28
country flag Yonge

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-Safin_Coria-|
ummm Sunday? i don't think so
i didn't go to USO on a Sunday
however, i was wearing a red/pink tanktop on one of the days!!
for Henman!!!!!!! take out Federer
Oh alright.

Congrats TIM!!!!!!! Let's take Roger out once again!
Old 09-11-2004, 02:31 AM   #29
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Timmy beats Rogi!!! I'm so happy for Tim, I hope he wins. He deserves a slam.

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 08:35 PM   #30
country flag |-Safin_Coria-|

|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute

GAHH HENMAN!!!!!!!! 1-4 in the 3rd set............
|-Safin_Coria-| is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote