Golf: US Open - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #16
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf: US Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
Stricker @21.00 (currently E thru1, RD3)
quickie
loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2009, 08:01 AM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Adam Scott - top aussie @ 1.90
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #18
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Huge lay on Mickelson @ 1.80
Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #19
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
The Field to beat big 5 @ 2.00

NO - hole in one @ 1.75

Ogilvy - top aussie @ 2.10

Yanky not to win @ 3.00

Woods not to win @ 1.50
win, win, loss, loss, win

Quote:
Adam Scott - top aussie @ 1.90
loss

Quote:
Huge lay on Mickelson @ 1.80
Eat shit you f*cking wanker . And thank you bandwagoners for backing this c*nt in when he had a share of the lead at best.

Can't get over the way Mickelson and Woods bitch and complain when things don't go their way. Hate these two pricks.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #20
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

All My Bets Should Be Refunded.

Rain Made It Impossible For Me To Win.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #21
Banned!

You should be made bankrupt Ivan.

Only a fool bets on a guy to win a golf major at 3.00
Old 06-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #22
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should be made bankrupt Ivan.

Only a fool bets on a guy to win a golf major at 3.00
what if tiger hit a 64 in the 1st round and sat proudly at top and was a $1.55 jolly would ive been a fool?

i took a risk, it didnt pay off, i know what im doing trust me.

one of those freak events
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #23
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Not even the best golfer has over 15-20% chances to win a big tournament where you have to beat every golfer on the course. Trust me, I am a scratch golfer. .
ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:46 AM   #24
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
what if tiger hit a 64 in the 1st round and sat proudly at top and was a $1.55 jolly would ive been a fool?

i took a risk, it didnt pay off, i know what im doing trust me.

one of those freak events
Doesn't matter what you hit, matters where you are placed compared to everyone else.

If Tiger had a 2 shot lead after the 1st round, NO, I would NOT back him at 1.55 .

3.00 is awful odds for a field of 156 players in a sport like golf. No matter who it is. Just like a tennis player under 2.00 to win 7 grand slam matches in a row.