Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 08:23 AM   #811
country flag nab_94

nab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!

Hi Sarah welcome here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #812
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah
Im Amy....you should tell us a bit about yourself

looky what i finally got today....
The Dice goes on Top and the Orange Ball on the Bottom

Its my new tongue ring/bar thing yay!! isnt it beautiful?? i've wanted a little red dice tongue ring since i was 14...my weird very low standard dream is finally coming true except i have to put it in myself AND i had to pay to get the new bar....most places dont charge for the first downsize so to my piercers lol...im a little worried about doing it myself...im pretty sure i'll stuff it up some how and injure myself...but such is life =P

oh and i also brought the new guitar hero for my wii today so i've been rocking out for the last hour or so...for some reason my parents really dont like my new game
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #813
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

zomg! i've been dying to get guitar hero for my xbox... but two things

A) devil child nephew is banned from using the xbox, but would want to play if he saw me play.

B) my mom hogs the TV.

but i love the game! my friend and i would go to another friends house just to play it... we hardly saw him outside of that he's too busy with his girlfriend x2
Old 09-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #814
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

omg i did it!! yay i changed it and i didnt injure myself! i did drool a bit though....thats always attractive

and yeah how awesome is guitar hero!! totally makes me think i have actual guitar skills! which i dont lol
friends being obsessed with there bf/gf is so annoying...i havent seen one of my best friends in over 4mtnhs because she keeps blowing me off to see her bf or hang with her bf's family...it sucks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
Old 09-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #815
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

i know, right?

i think it's worse for one of my other friends (my best guy friend) w/ that guy who has the guitar hero. They've known each other since practically birth... and are/were best friends. But everytime GH guy gets new girl, he basically stops hanging out with him and when he breaks up with the chick... he goes back to who??? exactly. sad sad stuff.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #816
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I had that happen with my BFF. When she was dating her now ex-husband, I barely saw her. I barely talked to her until I was asked to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. Then I barely talked to her again until she had her daughter, then her husband left her. Who did she run to? Me. She lived with me for 3 months with her baby daughter. Ever since then, we talk more often, take trips together.

The piercing is different. I've never seen one like that, but I don't know many people that have their tongue pierced.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #817
country flag Evie

Evie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

as u already knew
Im Sarah, a BIG fan of Juan Martin! and Im 19 years old, from Baghdad!

Im gonna study engineering this year, and I love to be creative so much.
I like to write, plan, TV , my favorite shows are, Lost and Prison Break, Friends,
Simpsons.. Im a movie fan too. lots of favorite actors, lots of favorite movies!

yes! I started to watch Tennis two years ago. and since the beginning of this year,
I had a big admiration for Delpo! he is most of all, a decent guy and a really good player! I believe in him so so much. I believe he will be the next Roger Federer someday. in fact, in Delpo vs Roger match in the US Open! I believed that he had it
all to win, while none of my family did! My mother is a fan of Rafa! and my brother is a fan of Roger! and Im totally into Delpo! and Hell, he made my head up! by beating both of them, while they said, he wont! I was praying for him in that much
and everytime he gets little down, I would whisper and go like this, " come on baby, you can do it, "
.. " come on Delpo, its the final and it s ur favorite tournament " .. " just keep focusing hunny, u can do it, Im wish you " .. and when I say those kind of stuff! he was going and rising up! and doing something nice that upsets Roger! and in the 4th set, I couldnt stand the pressure! it was just so much. and I was having battle of water, juice and stuff, so everytime he drank something, I would do the same, and I was just tired as him. and my baby DID IT. I was sooooooo happy for him.

Delpo isnt like the other celebrities that I like! he doesnt have that baby face or that white american-european face! his beauty is special, and he is so damn Sexy Hot! Sorry! I had to use that word!

and I will be supporting him to the end. hope we will see more and more .. and more trophies in his hands. I just love Juan Martin Del Potro!

Ooops! I wrote so much! sorry for that

cobalt60 : I will behave mom, dont worry! Im orginazed person! thanks for ur cute reply. God bless ur kids. and wish u the best in ur career.

Big Hi to Mischa.Masha.Moo, kai. , nab_94 , xohxmyx and all

Last edited by Evie : 09-24-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Evie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2009, 11:41 PM   #818
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

buenas..
XD whats up?

is so hot here? lol i dont know what to say :$

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #819
country flag rubbERR
Banned!

rubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond repute

delpo sunday susana gimenez show,no? if not when he will be?
rubbERR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-26-2009, 05:49 AM   #820
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't sleep. I feel like my BFF sucker punched me in the gut with what she told me I needed to do with my life. It's none of her damn business, anyway. No one has a clue what I have planned because, hmmm, it's NO ONE'S business! Like she's one to talk, she's stuck in our hometown with her family telling her what to do and not to do, having a baby after a one nighter with her ex-boyfriend (which I still think she planned, but did I ever say anything? no), shit job that doesn't give her enough hours or pay enough. HER life isn't what she wanted, either. She's not out there being a musician and singer like she wanted growing up. Maybe I should tell her to give the baby to her ex-boyfriend and move to LA to pursue her dreams. I think that would be the only thing that would hurt her as much as she hurt me tonight.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #821
country flag xohxmyx

awww

Its hard but try not to let what your friend said hurt you to much, as long as your happy with your life and the way things are going for you, why bother what she thinks? Like you said, its not like her life is exactly a bed of roses...most times when people say things like that its because there jealous or insecure about there own situation in life.....(and if she really did plan to have her baby the way you say....im guessing she does have some major emotional insecurety problems)...just remember that your making your own decisions and not relying on others....(and if that doesnt work....you could maybe try...egging her house??lol..jks)
Old 09-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #822
country flag xohxmyx

you guys im literally ROFL atm the moment...see if you guys can help me and my brother figure this out

My brother "lost" his phone his been looking for it all day but couldnt find it anywhere...he went back home to his apartment and i stayed and my parents house...while i was there i got a phone call from my brothers mother inlaw saying that somebody had just called from the Ballarat(my home town) mueseum using my brothers phone saying that it had just been handed in and they wanted to know who's phone it was so they could annocue it ver the loud speaker...so my brother could collect it...

i went on facebook and told my brother i knew were his phone was....i told him "your an idiot you dropped your phone at the mueseum and they called ur inlaws to let you know where it is" he then said to me "there is no museum in ballarat and i havent even gone anywhere to lose it....it has to be in my flat somewhere.."
he went back to his house and...FOUND HIS PHONE! and text me saying "i have my phone now" then about 20mins later the person rings his in laws back asking whos phone it was again.....BUT when they check the number in the call history it says the last person to call was actually there daughter...but the person on the other end was definetly a male and said they were from ballarat....working at the museum..which doesnt actually exsist....and to make things even weirder the daughter lives in melbourne and hasnt been to ballarat in over 2 years lol

so now we are completly lost as to who is calling from my brothers other "lost phone" and why there working in an imaginary museum......

oh and it was the AFL grand final today....and the team who beat my team last week lost!! yay! im quite excited and delighted by that fact hahahahhaa....and i might be just a little drunk good times!!
Old 09-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #823
country flag smitty8

Now that is weird!

And no, I am NOT happy with my life, but there's not much I can do at the moment because of the economy. I would like to go part-time, but I'm afraid I'll need that extra money to pay for a new car. I am working so many hours, I haven't had time to have a life for the last year and a half. THAT is what I'm trying to work on, getting the work hours back to normal so I CAN get back to my life. I haven't had time to eat properly or workout, I've gained some weight, so I've been trying this last week to alter my work hours so I have time to do that. I'm getting there, but it's a slow process. I feel I have to work on my health more than do whatever it is she wants me to do. When I'm healthy, I have more energy to do more things, so that's my priority. I wasn't blessed with being born healthy, so I have to work at it and I still won't be normal, but I do the best I can.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #824
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

@smitty.. Dont listen to your BFF. Its your life and you can manage it the way you want. Some times friends say logical things.. others they say such a crap because as amy said their life is not going the way they want and if yours goes a little better they try to send you some bad bribs..
So if you are trying to work it out to make it better dont rush. My mom always sais.. everything comes on the right moment, If something will be, will we when has to be so dont rush because that is worst for your health.

@amy OMG.. looks like that movies than someone than is dead calls to the celphone . Btw LOVE it your new ring

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #825
country flag smitty8

Hmmm, maybe someone is trying to prank your brother with the cell phone stuff. Sounds creepy, though.