Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #4936
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;)

Well Karin....I know not smoking doesnt always mean you wont get cancer.... I have 2 bunnies and they have their own "facebook" thing called Bunspace. One of the bun owners on there turned 30 in December, has never ever smoked in her life and she's got stage 4 lungcancer. Some rare version of it..... She writes a blog, and reading that makes me so very sad And another lady has stage 4 breastcancer..... They are 2 of the bravest women I know and I really hope that the treatment they get will give them more time on this planet.

It is just always in the back of my mind...I'll end up like my dad and die of some form of cancer....one of the reasons Im a bone marrow donor, bloodplates donor and I was a blood donor but Im horror to stick needles in so I've tried since I was 18 and have given over 40 times. But now it was time to stop because it would only hurt me
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #4937
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

time to go

night everyone!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #4938
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
Well Karin....I know not smoking doesnt always mean you wont get cancer.... I have 2 bunnies and they have their own "facebook" thing called Bunspace. One of the bun owners on there turned 30 in December, has never ever smoked in her life and she's got stage 4 lungcancer. Some rare version of it..... She writes a blog, and reading that makes me so very sad And another lady has stage 4 breastcancer..... They are 2 of the bravest women I know and I really hope that the treatment they get will give them more time on this planet.
Oh shit...
Well, I know. I buried a dear friend from law school a couple of years ago. The lady was merely 37 years old, never touched a cigarette in all of her life.

Should you want to read Chantal's dreadful story - it's here. Read at your own risk, it's the WORST HORROR STORY I've ever got to know.

Another friend of mine got diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago. Another young lady, 35 years of age. Fortunately she discovered it in time, had a DNA test and was found out carrying the horror genes, so she got rid of both her breasts immediately. Her comments: "I didn't have much of breasts to start with, so Rubbish-Be-Gone!"
A very strong lady - a true Frisian! -, and fortunately she had a very understanding, loving husband. She's been declared 'free' of it now, but still...

That's what I mean with life being so fucking UNFAIR.

Quote:
It is just always in the back of my mind...I'll end up like my dad and die of some form of cancer....one of the reasons Im a bone marrow donor, bloodplates donor and I was a blood donor but Im horror to stick needles in so I've tried since I was 18 and have given over 40 times. But now it was time to stop because it would only hurt me

You've done the best you could already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
time to go

night everyone!
Nighty Sjoukje, sleep well!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 02-24-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #4939
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh poor Doris but hey she has a story to tell. And you know I think most of the players are quite nice for the most part; I just hate the sex and rock and roll part
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #4940
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

And to all here. Life can sometimes be too short and sometimes there is nothing we did or did not do to deal with that. About 10-12% of all lung cancers are not attributable to smoking; and about 2-5% are from secondary smoke.

And Jay Well rumor has it JM likes the women So let's hope when the time comes he sticks to just one

OMG my teenager living home
Old 02-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #4941
country flag david_williams

david_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond repute

Cancer doctor, must b hard to tell ppl that they have cancer

But it shud b well paid I suppose

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #4942
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I am a cancer doc- in burn out at the moment -which is why I think I frequent this place
You know, I think everyone who works with cancer gets burnt out quicker than other medical fields. It's depressing. I diagnose it, even though I'm not a doctor, hell, I do the same damn thing the doctors do. In fact, I do MORE than my doctors do. I feel bad that I get excited to see a cancer, but most of what I diagnose is normal (which is a good thing, really). My situation has been so much worse since my coworker left and I was forced to do everything all by myself. I have had intense pressure since she left, workload increased, then increased again when we were contracted out to another lab. The other lab has run off most of our clients, which is NOT good, but has relieved the pressure of all the work I've had to do. This other training came at a time where if I had NOT done this, I would've been knocked down to part-time, which I cannot afford at the moment, or been laid off. Once the contract is up at the end of the year, we can start going back after our clients. By then, we'll start this other testing and the stuff I'm training on will have brought in a ton of money to keep us going.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #4943
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, the worst lung cancers are in the people who have never smoked. I think it must be some sort of genetic predisposition to it. I think they are still researching if a virus has anything to do with that. If it's like cervical cancer (what I diagnose), they've gotten the HPV vaccine and IF people will get it like they recommend, that should help a lot. It won't eliminate ALL cancers because cancers are caused by a lot of different things, even combinations of things. Nicotene is the worst thing you can put into your body IMO. We're now increasing our testing for anal cancer, which is also caused by HPV. Mouth cancers, HPV. Let's see, all sexually transmitted. Yes, be careful out there. However, there comes a point where you just become a miserable person if you get too paranoid about every single thing you eat, breathe, do in life. Be wary, but be happy. Stress also can increase your risk of cancer.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #4944
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks.

Oh my, all that cancer talk...
But I see you're all doing your best to stop it.

My best wishes for Juan Martin in his second final in a row tomorrow. I just happen to like his opponent a lot too, so I hope you won't mind it too much when you catch me cheering for Mika just the same.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #4945
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my lovlies! How is everyone doing? I haven't been on in a while, externing in the pharmacy, on top of work and then school is really starting to take a toll on me.

I've gained quite a bit of weight in the past two months, and I can'treally explain it as I haven't changed my eating habits. And i've been so tired and upset that I don't feel like I'm functioning like I should.

Anyways... it's snowing!
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #4946
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

MEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow???? Wait you do not live in the right place for snow Even if you are busy busy busy- try and exercise and get a good night's sleep. Different sleep habits could have altered your metabolism or even medication can be a culprit. Especially without exercise. Come around more. Good luck with the pharmacy too!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #4947
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

It only snowed for the night and it didn't stick for too long

Spent the night looking at pharmacy schools. I finish my tech school in like three months, so I'll have a bit of a break to get my CA license and hopefully a job, but I also really want to go back to college and start on my pre-requisites. I'm just concerned about my GPA. It's rather low at the moment (only 3.0) and I don't know if that's good enough to get into some of my choice schools. I'm actually wondering if I should just start all over at a different community college
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #4948
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Meeshie!! buy any new sunnies yet?

ooh be glad the snow didnt stay.... I hate snow.....it disrupts the country and therefor disrupts my daily things.

OMG! why cant some people just eat normal without all the noise in the world?!? My colleague is eating an apple...and Im almost sure you can hear him take a bite wherever you are right now

I need a coffee!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #4949
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure where to post this so lemme just say I just got tickets to the 02, end of tour finals in november!! My first tennis tourney, I can't wait!

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #4950
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Theresa , so lucky
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread