Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 316 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 03:17 AM   #4726
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;)

Psh. You know you would! If it was SUPER DUPER hot at AO and he was shirtless and sweaty... you wouldn't get your cougar on?

It didn't snow more!
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #4727
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap, I have to go back to work? I wasn't the person in Florida who won the Powerball, so I guess it must be true! Ok, I only won $7 on Powerball, not the $188 million or whatever. I have started on the photos, but now I have to wait until I come home from work late tonight to do more. I tried to get my avatar fixed, but the damn thing is too small. And yes, the trophies look like sex toys. I didn't quite realize how much until I looked at my own photos. ROTFLMAO!
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #4728
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

I need to win the lottery.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #4729
country flag theMEESH

Why the hell did the Girl Scouts change the name of their cookies?!
Old 03-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #4730
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

They did? I had no idea. I must stay away from those cookies. I say they are evil because I go to eat just one and wind up eating the whole damn box. I started my high protein diet again, so cookies are very off limits. I am quite ticked off at the skinny girl at work who keeps bringing in cookies and candy. She put a basket of jellybeans and malted milk eggs (OMG, one of my faves) in the office. I know I'm not the only one annoyed by it since there's a group of 5 people who are doing a weight loss competition in our office (90 pounds lost in 8 weeks, they are doing pretty good). If I can get my workload or even work hours reduced, I will have time to work out. It's kind of hard when you come home after 11pm, take care of pets, get something to eat, then go to bed, wake up, take care of pets, then go to work. Day after day after day after day.... It MUST stop! On that note, I'm off to work. *grumbles*
Old 03-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #4731
country flag theMEESH

Work on a sunday? s

Yeah... they changed the name of the Samoa cookies... I think they're now called Caramel Deelites or something like that.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #4732
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

And yes the Girl Scouts hubby bought from dropped off 5 boxes
And of course I bought 2 boxes at work from someone Freezer here they come.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #4733
country flag smitty8

I've worked every day since Tuesday. I am trying to hold off on taking one of my days off until Wed or Thurs, but I'm so exhausted.

Meesh, you going to IW this year?
Old 03-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #4734
country flag theMEESH

No. I haz no moneys. AND I have jury duty
Old 03-08-2011, 03:40 AM   #4735
country flag smitty8

Ouch, double whammy! I hear ya on the money situation. That trip last year was too too too expensive. Shame I had to give up my great seat. If I could get a timeshare trade, it would make it much more affordable, but those things rarely come up for when I want it.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #4736
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is everyone?
Old 05-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #4737
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

They need to drink not waste the champagne
Old 05-05-2011, 03:01 AM   #4738
country flag smitty8

Champagne? Yes, right here please.

We started our department move Monday. I think the furniture is now in my office, so I can start moving non-essential stuff tomorrow. Our section's big machine move is next Friday. I have windows! Seriously, you go up to the new HUGE space and then back to our old space, it feels like going into a dungeon. I cannot believe how nice and professional it looks! I was walking around with my camera yesterday with my mouth hanging open, then a huge smile on my face. We've been taunted with a new lab (or even just more space) for over 15 years. All the different blueprints of plans for different spaces over the years that the ER continuously took away from us made me think this would never happen. This is the nicest lab I've ever been in, and I've toured a few over the years. We've even got a TB room, I think the safety person told us we are going to be Level 3 now. After we got one of those Anthrax cases, I think we need it. We also just opened a very very nice HUGE cardiovascular unit. Guess that will pay for all these wonderful new things.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #4739
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Ah Smitty could I tell you stories about buildings and hospital promises
Anyhoo enjoy your new space

Meesh where the hell are you girl? And kai etc etc etc.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #4740
country flag theMEESH

Why are you looking for me?
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread