Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 315 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #4711
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;)

We were due for 1-3 inches of snow since it was suppose to turn to rain but hello ended up with about 10-12 inches. Partially shoveled out.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #4712
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

I need to move farther south.

Good morning Sue! How's your Saturday?

OMG that dude from project runway is on my TV.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #4713
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey girlfriend! Just hanging for the moment; need to finish my coffee then send forth the troops to finish the shoveling. Plus eldest is suppose to shovel out a neighbor. Hubs plans to write and bake most of the day. He seems to have discovered this love of baking bread. Came home from work the other day and 3 french baguettes and 2 Anadama loaves. The latter are my favorite It was the best I ever had.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #4714
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Which dude from Project Runway? The only straight one?
Old 02-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #4715
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

What is an Anadama loaf?

Only 1/2 hour before I have to brave the snowy world to go home.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #4716
country flag theMEESH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Which dude from Project Runway? The only straight one?
There was a straight dude on the show? Oh the black dude?

No it was Nick Verreos from season 2
Old 02-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #4717
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

I heard you all got tons of snow Drive safe

I forget his name but it was the show before last. Think the guy was from the Northwest ? Oregon.

EDIT: Logan and he was from Seatlle. Season 6 of 8
Old 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #4718
country flag theMEESH

I don't think i know that person. I really only watched the first two seasons lol

from January.

For it to snow (and stick) more than once in a year is weird. I don't know how much there is right now... but it's there.

It's supposed to snow more. No more snow! At least on weekends... when I have to work
Old 02-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #4719
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

I still watch project runway although the last series was far from fun Crappy designers for the most part and too much backbiting; even worse than in older series. I did love the show that came after-Austin And Santino!
Old 02-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #4720
country flag theMEESH

The first season was the best. I feel like I should go back and watch the 3rd season because I love Christian Siriano.

OMG. My journalism teacher looks/sounds EXACTLY like Tim Gunn. EXACTLY
Old 02-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #4721
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about to head out into the beautiful south Florida sun. I need to find a store so I can get some sunscreen or my white Irish/German/English body is going to look like a lobster. Once I got the tan, I'm ok. I miss when I was a kid and would just get dark, the Indian side of me coming out, but after that one bad sunburn when I was in my late teens, forget it. I burn more easily now. Plus, I don't want skin cancer, especially since I diagnose cancer now. Melanoma is one tricky SOB.

Maybe I need to look into moving down here again, except I don't like the traffic, which is why I don't like going into Washington DC that much.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #4722
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Have a fun day Smitty

Meesh- anadama bread is a corn meal based bread with molasses. Yummy. Has it roots in New England. Only bread I ate as a kid cuz you could actually buy it! ( Pepperridge Farm). Now you have to bake it yourself in order to find it
Old 02-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #4723
country flag theMEESH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Have a fun day Smitty

Meesh- anadama bread is a corn meal based bread with molasses. Yummy. Has it roots in New England. Only bread I ate as a kid cuz you could actually buy it! ( Pepperridge Farm). Now you have to bake it yourself in order to find it
Me?! Cook?!

Got home safe. No snow in this part of town

@smitty I AM JEALOUS! Are you gonna be there for tennis?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #4724
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Yes she is Meesh.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #4725
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Meesh your rep What me ? Never
Actually I don't drool over him
Closed Thread