Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 274 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #4096
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!

Oh easter chocolate .
I haven't eaten chocolate eggs for about 3yrs .
I can't find here the big choco eggs with candys and toys inside .
I used to get from my grandma a big kinder egg , but here the only kinder eggs I found are in small size.
So since I can't find my choco eggs I refuse to eat any bunny or small cadburry or m&m eggs is just not right, is against the rules of Easter and the choco master.

About the census, jajaj I had a trouble, well is not a trouble but I got into an intelectual fight with my uncles and theIr kids because of it. I marked my mom and me as white but everyone else, on my family, marked their self in other and they wrote armenian, is the same no?
Is not like it would be a huge diff about it because at the end all the Europeans are Caucasian, and they would count it like white.

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #4097
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

kai you mean these ---->

I got one last easter and im going to buy one on monday if theres any left! i looooove kinder suprises =D my parents always brought me and my brother one every time we went shopping we have a big toybox full of all the kinder suprise toys!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #4098
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we have them yeah. I don't like Kinder chocolate though. One of the broken eggs in the tearoom on Thursday was a Kinder bunny and it was not that great. I really love my Red Tulip Elegant Bunnies best
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #4099
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I would think Armenian counts as caucasian. I was debating on just putting caucasian or Indian, but then they wanted to know what tribe you belong to and I am not an official member of the tribe (there are rules). That's why I'm doing my geneology, to find proof for tribe membership, BUT they didn't even count the Indians as people way back 200 years ago. Then there is what is known publicly and what is family-only knowledge (seriously, I had to give this group proof of who I was in the family to gain access to a message board, they are paranoid as hell about "The Government", but "The Government" is who killed the last great leader of our tribe, who I happen to be closely related to). Anyway, I just put caucasian, just look at me and you'd say that too.

OMG, Easter chocolate! I'm being good and not had one bit of it, but y'all might convince me to go get a piece. I like the white chocolate, Reese eggs, and maybe one Cadbury egg (too rich to have more than one IMO). I also like the malted milk eggs. I should just stick to hard boiled eggs that are dyed, however, I need the protein.

I need to get my butt dressed and to the storage unit to pick up my lounge chair (and pay the bill for storage this month). I see sun and it's supposed to get to about 80F, so I think I'll get the radio out and sit in the sun, try to even out this farmer tan I got in Cali. I hate sock and t-shirt tan lines!
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #4100
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

All that talk of chocolate and I had to buy some when I was at the store. 4-pack of Cadbury eggs (they didn't have singles), they didn't have any Reese eggs either. Got some hazelnut chocolates, though.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #4101
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

ugh. my sister is home. a part of me wants to go outside and sock her in the face
Old 04-04-2010, 03:36 AM   #4102
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

@Amy, yeah I meant that

@smity, :s so much trouble about it.

@mesh, did you punch her??
You know is not cool to have everything inside you and not let it out.

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 AM   #4103
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

nah. didn't do it. just went to work instead hahah
Old 04-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #4104
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Is Del Potro Back 4 Monte Carlo?

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #4105
country flag smitty8

No one has said anything about it, he's still on the entry list. I figure if he's still injured, we'll find out soon. It's been way too quiet lately.

Hmmm, I wonder if Walmart is open this morning. Usually the only day they ever close is Christmas Day. I need some Sprite Zero, dog food, and peanut butter. Bonus if I find a Reese egg. I bet CVS is open, can get a newspaper there. I have lots to do today, dishes, laundry, mow the lawn, clean the carpets, the usual. I am also on neighborhood watch, was asked to be on alert since most people are away for Easter/Spring Break. My Dad ran off to Nashville (I think, that's what my Grandma told me) for his vacation, so no one else is home for me to visit. We hardly ever have a family Easter at home, we are usually at the beach, my Grandma's house, or my Aunt's house and Disney World.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #4106
country flag floh

floh is on a distinguished road

http://ubitennis.quotidianonet.ilsol...so_potro.shtml
I found this at google. Its italian and the translation google made is awful, thats why I post the original link.
I think it's saying that he needs a few more tests and that he didn't started training until now. Maybe he will start training next week and then they will decide if they go to Monte Carlo or Barcelona.
Maybe someone can translate the text better than I did. Its just what google translated for me.
floh is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #4107
country flag smitty8

And floh, 23 is NOT old! If it is, then I'm ancient.

Yeah, I have a feeling he's not ready for matches yet. He keeps trying to rush back and it's not working out well so far, so just take a couple more weeks IMO.

Egh, didn't leave the house yet. Watched Paul Blart:Mall Cop, it's the day of stupid movies on TV I guess. Tried to clip the dog a little, she's so matted, I really should've taken her to the groomer back in January before it got so bad. She looks like a homeless dog. I know she's hot with all that thick fur, too. However, she only lets me do a little at a time and never on her face or paws, so she still looks strange.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #4108
country flag floh

floh is on a distinguished road

Oh ice age 2 starts in a few minutes on tv. jeeehaaaa! Sid is sooooo cute!gg
Im watching the news right now. So many dead people Thats so sad!

Why don't you cut it's fur when it's eating? Or you can go to the veterinarian. My boss always loved to shave dogs. ( Well, just because he gets money for that...)Or you can make a ponytail at the top of its head. rofl
floh is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2010, 07:07 PM   #4109
country flag smitty8

Oh, she won't keep a bow or anything in her hair, I tried that when she was a puppy, it lasts 5 seconds. I usually take her to a groomer, but I haven't had time. The hours they are open are when I am at work, which is why I should've done it in January when I had a week off. Uh oh, gotta go, she's barking at me.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:17 AM   #4110
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

@Floh Hi my names amy

i know i say this like everytime a tournement starts again but I miss juaaaaaan *grr* i want him to play again.

me and my brother are getting my mum a puppy for her 60th birthday this year! im so excited lol i've wanted a puppy since i was like 4 but i wasn't allowed to get one =( i dont know what sort to look at buying though...i want a big fluffy samoyed...but everyone says no =( what sort of dog is yours again smitty? its only little right?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread