Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 233 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #3481
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!

epic kell epic!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #3482
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
he's okay looking.
suuuuuch an understatment!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
Old 01-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #3483
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha.! does anyone omgpop?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #3484
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell View Post
Enric Molina?

but still
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
he's okay looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
suuuuuch an understatment!
uhuh!!!!!!!

I mean, I love chatting to him because he's one of the nicest guys I've met... but it doesn't mean I don't find him extremely good looking at the same time!!!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #3485
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

you girls are pervy

Oh, I'm so pissed off!! My mum has been cleaning the house floors with a horrible, yucky, very very strong liquid (in Spanish it's called aguarrás). Why not use normal cleaners?? She said because the floors / doors were TOO dirty. well, I'd rather have my house a bit dirty than bearing this. I think I'm going to be sick. The smell is everywhere and it's extremely strong!!! If I had just had lunch earlier, I wouldn't be afraid for my stomach, but I haven't...and can't eat now with this horrid smell around
Last time I got an intoxication (I guess that's what it was) was because I was cleaning my bathroom (with an empty stomach) using bleach (chlorine, how do you call it?). Seems I used too much bleach and I smelled it, I remember the sensation of the smell going to my stomach (this may sound foolish but that's what it felt like). That day I had a horrible stomach ache, and everything...ugh, it was horrible. I hope it doesn't happen the same today.
I'm locked up in my bedroom, where it's at least bearable
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #3486
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

@ Peta: Enric was the ump at Juan's 2nd round match??
I remember I liked that ump because he was nice to Juan, especially in comparison with the bitch of the 1st round
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #3487
country flag xohxmyx

your mum cleaned your house with turps!?!? you poor thing!
Old 01-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #3488
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileithel View Post
@ Peta: Enric was the ump at Juan's 2nd round match??
I remember I liked that ump because he was nice to Juan, especially in comparison with the bitch of the 1st round
The match against Blake? Yes that was him! I didn't really see the match because I was on outside courts but I watched the end on TV (and someone texted me to tell me Enric was umpiring ) I caught the tram back to the city with Enric and Carlos Ramos after that match

He also umpired Pico's 2nd match
Old 01-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #3489
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileithel View Post
you girls are pervy

Oh, I'm so pissed off!! My mum has been cleaning the house floors with a horrible, yucky, very very strong liquid (in Spanish it's called aguarrás). Why not use normal cleaners?? She said because the floors / doors were TOO dirty. well, I'd rather have my house a bit dirty than bearing this. I think I'm going to be sick. The smell is everywhere and it's extremely strong!!! If I had just had lunch earlier, I wouldn't be afraid for my stomach, but I haven't...and can't eat now with this horrid smell around
Last time I got an intoxication (I guess that's what it was) was because I was cleaning my bathroom (with an empty stomach) using bleach (chlorine, how do you call it?). Seems I used too much bleach and I smelled it, I remember the sensation of the smell going to my stomach (this may sound foolish but that's what it felt like). That day I had a horrible stomach ache, and everything...ugh, it was horrible. I hope it doesn't happen the same today.
I'm locked up in my bedroom, where it's at least bearable
Oh geee My mum would never do that because the strong smell makes her ill too. I'm not so bad with it but I still wouldn't like it.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #3490
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
The match against Blake? Yes that was him! I didn't really see the match because I was on outside courts but I watched the end on TV (and someone texted me to tell me Enric was umpiring ) I caught the tram back to the city with Enric and Carlos Ramos after that match

He also umpired Pico's 2nd match
Awesome and hot picture is awesome and hot.
fangirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #3491
country flag xohxmyx

CARLOS RAMOS!!! thats the other guy i was thinking about! i like ulrich to...well his voice anyway
Old 01-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #3492
country flag xohxmyx

what is pico doing in that picture?
Old 01-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #3493
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
CARLOS RAMOS!!! thats the other guy i was thinking about! i like ulrich to...well his voice anyway
You are like my double They are by far the 2 best looking umpires and Steve's voice is the sexiest around

BTW, if you find Enric you almost always find Carlos - they are like, joined at the hip
Old 01-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #3494
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
what is pico doing in that picture?
You were at the match Amy!! He was upset and frustrated and pretty much pleading at the chair for Enric to give a decision his way.

He has a childish way about him sometimes... but he's adorable when he does it and it just makes me want to go hug him
Old 01-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #3495
country flag xohxmyx

i just love when ulrich has to say the score is *love* something...his voice is so sexy lol
and i couldnt really see what pico was doing i could hear him but not see him coz the umpires chair was in the way.
next year im really going to have to up my efforts to stalk people. i've pretty much seen all my players play live now so i cna focus more on stalking them all next year
Closed Thread