Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #181
country flag Narjis

Narjis is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
ahh btw welcom Narjiiss cooll u speak a lot of languages
Thx!
Narjis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #182
country flag Narjis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nab_94 View Post
Welcome again Narjiss Nice to meet you
Oh, you speak french (c'est intéressant tout ça )
Yes yes i do ET toi tu es française d'origine maghrébine? vu que tu tapel Nabila.. Si oui t de kelle origine
Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #183
country flag nab_94

nab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narjis View Post
Yes yes i do ET toi tu es française d'origine maghrébine? vu que tu tapel Nabila.. Si oui t de kelle origine
Oui j'ai essentiellement des origines algériennes mais aussi libanaise et française aussi
Tu viens d'où du Maroc ? C'est un très beau pays, j'adore
Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 AM   #184
country flag Narjis

Quote:
Oui j'ai essentiellement des origines algériennes mais aussi libanaise et française aussi
Tu viens d'où du Maroc ? C'est un très beau pays, j'adore
Oui oui je suis du Maroc, merci . And than you to for explaining how to do all that notification stuff XD
Old 07-15-2009, 02:12 AM   #185
country flag safinafan

safinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond repute

Je vois j'ai besoin de quelques leçons de français
Old 07-15-2009, 06:57 AM   #186
country flag rawalya

rawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Narjiss welcome here!

Quote:
And about JM girlfriend i read an interview ( i'm sure it's old) and he said in it that he was going out with a model and she older than him,

http://www.videochismes.com/2009/06/...tin-del-potro/

If someone can translate it it would be great
google translator makes me confused

could someone please translate this >__< Michele or Kai , please

OMG , the french words , teach me some!!

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...

--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #187
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

yeah some one traslate that! the bits that i picked out sound really interesting! i want to read it more!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #188
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Do not worry.. is an old note than he did for clarin on 2008 after his B-day and the Davis Cup match vs Rusia,
this blog is just remembering that = crap XD

Sky found the original note .. http://www.clarin.com/suplementos/mu...m-01768760.htm

Juan Martin del Potro: "I die if with this interwiev i win a girl"

Today is the best tennis player in the country. With recently was his 20 birthday, is also great promise. But off the court is more a kid who likes to go dancing with friends and meet girls. In an intimate chat talks about women, their idols and their future.

On Tuesday was his 20th birthday. It was the figure of the week in the Davis Cup. I waited after a training in the Tennis Club Argentino. Steak with fried potatoes with a frank and friendly guy.

How long is than u are not doing anything on sundays?

Quite. The last Sunday I was playing games and finals. The first Sunday I will be free is in November, after the last tournament of the year.

Do you miss do nothing and eat barbecue with the family?

Yes i miss it a lot. But I prefer more on Friday or Saturday night (laughs). Sundays are pretty boring.

What are you doing on Friday?

Quiet because it started after a week of training so iam tired; Friday is pizza and dinner with friends, then go to a quiet bar.

Do you with your friends drink beer?

If we have to celebrate, we take everything. If not, quiet.

What is everything?

Everything you can imagine (laughs). I like vodka with some juice on special occasions.

And Saturday?

I get up at 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I do anything until evening and then start Saturday. A long "previa" to 3am before going to dance what the physic let me. Always i go out with my friends and we come back separated (laughs).

You mean you're "fishing"? (Fishing we say when u go out to find some girls or boys, in my case XD)

Yes, we do what we can there..

You should not go that bad..

Now not so much, i can stole something.

What is it? The fame?

The racket help! (Laughter). Now I am famous and the racket makes me cute. But whenever that happens the girl than you like does not give you the ball. ("Does not give you ball" means than she doesnt look at you)

Is still happening to you?

Still happening and will happen forever, I'm sure is going to happen.

Why?

I do not know. Or does not like tennis or do not know what happens. Must work it on and in the middle i do not have to waste my time (laughs).

¿While you work with the girl you like, do you entertain with others?

Yes, because you dont know that you do not mind to her, you have a plan B.

How do you work on it?

So many lies have i have to say! I promise than she is my only love, platonic. After this interwiev i will not get any other girl (laughs). We say: "We travel together, going to tournaments in Europe, Paris ..." And the girls like that.

Are they lies?

It's true. But I am far from it. I still do not think anyone will have a good time because I prefer my friends. I am boy. What else do you say?

you're The love of my life, for example, that you can not say that (laughs). It is high fat. Today is not going that. I say than she is very nice, and I like her, nothing more. Because if not, the girl treat you like a salami. If you're dating a year, things are different. You start doing a little mental, you say: "Look I'm here with you and could be anywhere else and I miss raising women to be with my friends and I travel a lot and when I come to Argentina I want to be with you (laughs ). The worse is that it's true!

Would you like to study after tennis?

No because I'm going to be a little old. But I like the architecture, marketing. I do not like to be thrown away without doing anything.

How do you not believe in your self at this time when the whole world is watching you?

I'm still the same. Nothing changes. I do not want to get into the world of night and the TV, it's easy to enter and the exit is difficult. Fortunately, my friends helpe me to have the feets on the earth.

So not events and parties?

I try not to go. I prefer a low profile, quiet. We have everything easy: events, festivals, night life, with models, you draw pictures. Sometimes it's hard to say no.

Are you approaching the models?

Approach. But do not let me go. Is there raqueteras?

Not as much as botineras but will form the line (laughs).
(Raqueteras are the girls than like tennis players and botineras are the ones than like football players)

How they come to you?

They face you. But one must know how to differentiate if the girl wants to be with you for who you are or because she likes you.

It must be difficult.

Yes, and in a dark night is more complicated (laughs). You realize how they look to you.

When do you go out, do u make u up?

Zero. I love clothes. I do not wear Italian or the ones than worth fortunes. And at least Tandil, that is fat (laughs).
I wanted to get a piercing in the tongue, but had to be four or five days eating mashed potatoes and i get disappointed.

Why piercing in the tongue?

They say it is sexy. I was with girls who had a piercing on the tongue and I went crazy.

What a fact!

Be carfull with that fact. It comes in tongue piercing. I like tattoos on the back of the girls at the waist. I do not like skini girl. I like girls with good body. There is one model that I have up there that gives me no ball. It is much bigger than me.

Are you going to work on it?

Yes, of course. I love her badly. It is very beutifull. See there I can say to her that is the love of my life.

Do you matter if she is 10 or 8 years older?

No.

Can you have a girlfriend with so many trips?

It's difficult. It must be a girl who supports you. I had a girlfriend than supported me, so I was dating. I was more or less a year. Everything ended well.

What are your dreams?

I dream of being number one. When I say, people are laughing. That is my dream to play tennis and trying to accomplish. On the way I meet the little boy who had dreams like winning a tournament, play in Davis Cup. But the best dream is to become number one. I know that much and that we must work hard.

But Federer will be old.

Will be old, but we must see what I do with Nadal and the others.

Did you imagine being where you are?

No, it came all at once. I do not understand that I am 13 world, one of the first in the world ranking. I was not prepared for it.

¿Begins pressure?

Yes. Before the pressure was "when Del Potro was going to be good". Now is when the top ten, when he will win yo Nadal. The people are very successful. If you do well, and if you're a phenomenon going wrong're a disaster.

Are you prepared for the criticism?

Yes, I know how that is. I have coaches who advise me, good people around me.

You are to young.

Yes, I know (laughs). If I think like a boy 20 years, could not be where I am and play with people who i play. Inside the stadium needs some maturity and take decisions very quickly. I am surrounded by people older than me and I try to be as small as possible.

Did you feel shame when you cry in Flushing?

Yes I was a little ashamed when i cryied infront of everyone. I cried of happiness, anger, everything. I Did not Hold on, I am very sensitive, I cry for anything.

Do not hold your self on. Continue crying.

But not in front of the cameras because i will look like a pussy (laughs).

That is very old. Is as a human being.

I am very sensitive and sometimes cry with joy at things from my friends.

Who are your idols?

Palermo, Riquelme, Palacios. Then there are older idols as Barros Schelotto, Maradona, and the other day I met Susana Gimenez. I was very nervous as when iam playing a game. When i saw her my legs were shaking, i would rather prefer being playing against Federer (laughs). I could not stop looking at her, breathable all, it was terrible, but I enjoy it.

I was thinking of the model.

If I win her with this interwiev, I die. But I can not say anything.

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-15-2009, 12:12 PM   #189
country flag nab_94

nab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinafan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
I can teach you french, no problem

I've already read this but it's an old interview ... I hate when he said "It must be a girl who supports you", Juan: A lot of girls dream to be by your side !!!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #190
country flag rawalya

rawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond repute

wowww thanks Kai and sky too

Quote:
I wanted to get a piercing in the tongue

Why piercing in the tongue?

They say it is sexy. I was with girls who had a piercing on the tongue and I went crazy.
tongue piercing??
my cousin got his tongue pierced too , he's good looking but i dont think it's cool

Quote:
There is one model that I have up there that gives me no ball. It is much bigger than me.

Are you going to work on it?

Yes, of course. I love her badly. It is very beutifull. See there I can say to her that is the love of my life.
i really want to know who she is

Quote:
Did you feel shame when you cry in Flushing?

Yes I was a little ashamed when i cryied infront of everyone. I cried of happiness, anger, everything. I Did not Hold on, I am very sensitive, I cry for anything.

Do not hold your self on. Continue crying.

But not in front of the cameras because i will look like a pussy (laughs).
some people already call him Del pussy
his tear doesnt bother me , just really want to wipe it away

Quote:
I can teach you french, no problem
thanks Nabila

i'm watching Paris J'taime (movie) and couldnt even know a word !
have to read subtitles and missed half of it

Last edited by rawalya : 07-15-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #191
country flag Narjis

Quote:

Yes of course,tell me what wordyou want to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinafan View Post
haha
Old 07-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #192
country flag nab_94

Quote:
i'm watching Paris J'taime (movie) and couldnt even know a word !
have to read subtitles and missed half of it
You know a word : Je t'aime
Old 07-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #193
country flag rawalya

Quote:
Yes of course,tell me what wordyou want to learn
thanks Narjiss

Quote:
You know a word : Je t'aime
and i typed it wrong , sorry!!

another word i know , Poussin .... but Gillou said , that rubbish is not my name!! , poor guy

now i wanna know how to say hello (with friends) in french
(if i can think of something else , i'll ask you two later )

Old 07-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #194
country flag Narjis

Quote:
thanks Narjiss

and i typed it wrong , sorry!!

another word i know , Poussin .... but Gillou said , that rubbish is not my name!! , poor guy

now i wanna know how to say hello (with friends) in french
(if i can think of something else , i'll ask you two later )
You're welcome .. With friends you can say "Salut" ( we don't pronouce the "t") and you can say Bonjour too when it's the morning or Bonsoir when it's night
Old 07-15-2009, 02:39 PM   #195
country flag nab_94

Quote:
another word i know , Poussin .... but Gillou said , [i]that rubbish is not my name!!
Quote:
You're welcome .. With friends you can say "Salut" ( we don't pronouce the "t") and you can say Bonjour too when it's the morning or Bonsoir when it's night
Poussin! I know he hates this name but I find it sweet
You're lucky you have two special french teachers Only for you
Closed Thread