Oh My Buddah!!! :O he is back.... let's chat ;) - Page 102 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #1516
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "I want my t-shirt back" Chat Thread!

i've got 18K beeCash in ze bank. i think i'll do some more betting next year
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #1517
country flag safinafan

safinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond repute

ok kai send them some vcash so they will not complain anymore
Old 12-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #1518
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

did they complain?
Old 12-15-2009, 08:00 PM   #1519
country flag theMEESH

bee back in a little mmmmkayyy?
Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #1520
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

i sent you 6grands
XD
ajajaja

iam doing some "not" good things.. but my mom made me to do it.. XD
so if MR. Apple wants to complain he can do it with my mom

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #1521
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...31#post9412231

Old 12-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #1522
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

dude...i was asleep enjoying my sleep and then my dad came in woke me up and his all like "the mailmans here, you have a package to sign for!" i had no idea whats goin on so i go to the fron door in my pyjamas() sign for this package that i have no idea about and when i opened it was a early xmas present from a friend
look...

i really dont know what im going to do with it, like i know im meant to drink it but i dont think i want to, it kind of just looks like dirt and leaves...not very yummy

it came with a card saying "now you can be a real porteña, well not really because you dont live in buenos aires, you've never been to argentina and you dont really speak spanish, but atleast now you can drink like one! Merry Xmas xoxo"

and also its my day off and its super duper sunny and warm and im really excited like im literally doing this >><< that is how happy i am to finally see some sunshine!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #1523
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

noooo drink it!! is yuummmyyy

but first you have to "cure" the "porongo"

Moisten the inside of the mate (gourd, wood or coconut), then you add two tablespoons of ground sugar, stirring as necessary for the sugar to remain attached to the walls of the gourd and let dry without moving. Then rinse with hot water (not boil). Fill it with new wet grass(the one that came with the package) and leave it overnight. The next day his mate and will be cured.

When is cure, empty the grass that was there all the night

put some water to boil but you have to take it out before boils..
then you add inside the porongo or mate 3/4 of grass + sugar and you put the "bombilla" on it and then from one side you start to pull in the water

and then siiippiittt
you can do it with milk instead of water or add some lemon are orange juice

Old 12-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #1524
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

are you serious?!? theres a whole list of things i have to do with the weird little mug before i can even drink it? thats craziness lol, but you would know more then me lol so i'll try it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
Old 12-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #1525
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

is not that much.. you have to cure it if you want to taste the "yerba"

btw.. just to know the first 3 days you will be going to the bathroom.. A LOT!
till your body "gets used to it"

ah, and be careful do not boil the water.. other wise it will be to hot and you will end burning your mouth

edit: tongue XD but is not a mayor burn eh is like when you eat something hot and you fill the "hot" like 2 days

Last edited by kai. : 12-15-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #1526
country flag xohxmyx

aah excellent even more reason to try it lol
Old 12-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #1527
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

try it what can you loose?

XD toilet paper ... and a tongue

Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #1528
country flag xohxmyx

i dont think burning my tongue will be a problem seeing as i always drink milo or coffee with just boiling water and no milk
i just looked at it again and it has all the instructions on the box, it seems kind of werid to me lol, i've never had to drink something that came with more instuctions then 1. Open 2. put in cup 3. at water 4. drink but meh it probably wont kill me
Old 12-15-2009, 11:33 PM   #1529
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
@Lau,
hace asi la foto que queres subir si esta en internet..
click derecho "ver imagen" y te lleva a un link con solo la foto
copias el link de la foto venis aca.. y abajo del ultimo post de la pagina dice "reply"
apreta ahi.. y te lleva a una respuesta mas abanzada
donde tenes emoticones y demas opciones..
arriba de la tabla de texto tenes color, fuente, negrita, subrayado..
bueno hay una q es un cuadro amarillo con dos montañas clickea ahi y te sale una ventanita que te pide un url=link.
pone el link de la foto q copiaste ahi

ahora si lo tenes en la pc vas reply... y abajo del cuadro de texto hay un boton aaaanorme q diec"administrar archivos adjuntos" clickea ahi y donde dice browse clikea selecciona la foto y cuando lo hiciste clickea en adjuntar y tenes q escribir algo en el cuadro de texto sino no te lo sube y despues enviar respuesta

ahora si no tenes el foro en español.. anda a UCER CP-Edit Options y ahi cambias el foro a español.

espero q sirva
thank you sooo much for the detailed explanation!! grosa!!

@ Amy: try it!!!!!! it's an order
Maybe at 1st you don't really like it because it has a strange taste, like not any other thing (how can you describe the mate taste?? it tastes like mate!!! there's no other thing I can say xDD) but once you get used you can't live without it xDD
I've just had some mates ^_^ with my mum
@Kai: your explanation on how to cure a mate was magistral

Sileithel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM   #1530
country flag xohxmyx

ok i i did what you told me to do kai. i put the stuff in and put it away to stay like that overnight, and i cant help but notice how much it just looks like an oversized gum-nut filled with dirt and water but if you say it tastes awesome i'll believe you
Closed Thread