•°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #121
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hello and welcome Certinfy

But now from me it is goodnight, because whilst everyone else stays here to chat til the wee small hours, I have to get up at 5.30am for work, and I need my beauty sleep, so that means now is the time for bath and bed

Some of you will probably still be here when I get up tomorrow morning
I guess you'll be needing a lot of sleep then.

just kidding
Gnite rosie and sweet dreams!
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #122
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Im so happy, all you people are so nice.

Hey CD, hey Usha also nice to meet yo , Hey Ljubica hopefully i will see you some other time then.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #123
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
I guess you'll be needing a lot of sleep then.

just kidding
Gnite rosie and sweet dreams!
I could never get enough

And now it's really goodnight!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #124
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, on saturday, when I was picking up some girlfriends of mine, I was invited inside for a while and they were having a bit of a reunion with a lot of girls from my class at middle school. I knew most of them and one of them had changed so much!! I was almost mesmerized how beautiful she had become over the about 6 years since I last saw her. Some other friends took some pics from that night and published it today. I'm almost falling in love

Old 06-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #125
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
That is unbelievable. I respect so much the famous people who behave like that, it tells so much about them. It's a pity what happened to Ashe. So young...
I know, and he was exactly the same as interviews and stuff, soft spoken, very real. I even talked to him about that Wimby match, and he was hilarious. He said, "no one was more surprised than me, I kept looking at the scoreboard and thinking, this can't be happening". It was hilarious and was so humble about it.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #126
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
I'm Martin btw Certinfy.

I can see that you are a fan of Berdych. I have to give you a warning, everytime he loses and I have put cash on him I tend to take it out on him with various rants including nicknames, not-so-nice photoshops etc. I'm sure you'll take it with a pinch of salt
Hey Martin.

Oh dear, but yh he's a mug sometimes so don't blame you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Nice Jase Do you play in tournaments or just for leisure? And the most important question of all, what kind of backhand do you have?
I play alot of tournaments at my local tennis club and am the 3rd best player there... I have a 1 handed BH, but am trying to change to a 2 handed BH gradually.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM   #127

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Hey Martin.

Oh dear, but yh he's a mug sometimes so don't blame you.

I play alot of tournaments at my local tennis club and am the 3rd best player there... I have a 1 handed BH, but am trying to change to a 2 handed BH gradually.
Don't think nadine would approve of that.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #128
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Oh my god, on saturday, when I was picking up some girlfriends of mine, I was invited inside for a while and they were having a bit of a reunion with a lot of girls from my class at middle school. I knew most of them and one of them had changed so much!! I was almost mesmerized how beautiful she had become over the about 6 years since I last saw her. Some other friends took some pics from that night and published it today. I'm almost falling in love
Alright Martin, you're killing me...
Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #129
country flag Jewels

Jewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond reputeJewels has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
I know, and he was exactly the same as interviews and stuff, soft spoken, very real. I even talked to him about that Wimby match, and he was hilarious. He said, "no one was more surprised than me, I kept looking at the scoreboard and thinking, this can't be happening". It was hilarious and was so humble about it.
That's a lovely story Mac. Sorry I can't remember your real name - are you Glenn?
Jewels is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #130
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
Don't think nadine would approve of that.
Why :P

Nice pics Martin btw xP
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #131
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boooooooooo!

I did the opposite thing some years ago.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #132
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha yh thx for that i ended up getting the racquet and loving it now.

My name is Jason but like being called Jase or J... And hey Nadine
Haha, nice! I'm starting to turn away from the Aerogel 200 now. I played a bit with various Head racquets lately and when I went back to the A200 I really struggeled getting some proper pace on the cross-court forehands.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #133
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can get to number 1!

Why do you want to dump the single hander?
Old 06-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #134
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

Quote:
Im so happy, all you people are so nice.

Hey CD, hey Usha also nice to meet yo , Hey Ljubica hopefully i will see you some other time then.
Hey Jase, Glen here. Welcome to the Castle, and have a blast posting away.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
You can get to number 1!

Why do you want to dump the single hander?
I told you she wouldn't approve.