•°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #16
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I love that you used a Nietzsche quote for the new title, Habib.
That one was always one of my favourites.
thanks Maya! very nice to see someone interested in philosophy here as well, you of all people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Btw, where is this castle you chose for your representative photo? The colouring is absolutely beautiful, almost looks photoshopped...
it's the Rock of Cashel , also known as the Cashel of the Kings (which is my favorite name for it) , located in Ireland, I don't think the photo is photoshopped, here is another pic of it:

you can read more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_of_Cashel
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #17
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Vol. 5
Things are going faster
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #18
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

No - it's not photoshopped Habib - I've actually been to Cashel and it does look like that - though it's usually raining instead of the blue skies though

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #19
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Vol. 5
Things are going faster
hard to keep up with huh? gotta be one of the most active threads in MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
No - it's not photoshopped Habib - I've actually been to Cashel and it does look like that - though it's usually raining instead of the blue skies though
WOOOOOW you've actually been there!?

I was just thinking that I'd wish to see it with my own eyes one day and was planning my future trip to Ireland, wow Rosie that's amazing, was it as magnificent as it looks in the pix?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #20
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I think Maya was asking about your own castle, habibko, el castillo de Almodovar del Campo, Andalusia, Spain. Or perhaps not, I dunno
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #21
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Hi

I think Maya was asking about your own castle, habibko, el castillo de Almodovar del Campo, Andalusia, Spain. Or perhaps not, I dunno
hey Jolan, yeah I think she meant mine (silly me ) , I don't know actually, you posted that pic among other Castles and I loved it, so you answer her
Old 06-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #22
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Vol. 5
Things are going faster
affirmative General jonathan crane.

this is just how we roll.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #23
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
hard to keep up with huh? gotta be one of the most active threads in MTF

WOOOOOW you've actually been there!?

I was just thinking that I'd wish to see it with my own eyes one day and was planning my future trip to Ireland, wow Rosie that's amazing, was it as magnificent as it looks in the pix?
Yes - it is magnificent. Though, as I said, it was raining when I went, and a very dull, grey day ,so I didn't see it at it's best. You should definitely go to Ireland though - it's an amazing country - so much history, and the people are so friendly. Stay in Dublin for a few days, and then just hire a car and drive around to all the little villages and along the coast. It is well worth it. You'll be assured of a warm welcome wherever you go

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #24
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Yes - it is magnificent. Though, as I said, it was raining when I went, and a very dull, grey day ,so I didn't see it at it's best. You should definitely go to Ireland though - it's an amazing country - so much history, and the people are so friendly. Stay in Dublin for a few days, and then just hire a car and drive around to all the little villages and along the coast. It is well worth it. You'll be assured of a warm welcome wherever you go
wonderful, sounds very promising, thanks for the tips Admiral

btw thanks to Martin and CD's suggestions, I've changed the representative Castle picture, hope everyone likes it
Old 06-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #25
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wonderful, sounds very promising, thanks for the tips Admiral

btw thanks to Martin and CD's suggestions, I've changed the representative Castle picture, hope everyone likes it

first and foremost, the composer of the new title must be commended. it is an exellent title and a very profound one. i like it a lot.

ladies of the castle will get to come up with the next title for vol 6. i dont know who came up with this one but it is wonderful one.

finally the castle where eagles dare is truly magnificent. it looks like it is built in the high heavens. this is good. we do like it high and dry as we gaze over at our domain from above.

the castle--where eagles dare--is very much symbolic of the immortality of our thoughts and of our existence. we just cannot die.

it is also reflects and projects impenetrability.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #26
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
first and foremost, the composer of the new title must be commended. it is an exellent title and a very profound one. i like it a lot.

ladies of the castle will get to come up with the next title for vol 6. i dont know who came up with this one but it is wonderful one.
I found it during my search for a suitable title, it's a quote from Nietzsche himself, I knew it was the perfect title once I saw it, and I knew you'll like it
Old 06-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #27
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks Maya! very nice to see someone interested in philosophy here as well, you of all people!
What do you mean, "me of all people"?
Obviously my Muller fangirl campaign is working far too well, people clearly do not expect too much of my intellectual capacities.

Quote:
it's the Rock of Cashel , also known as the Cashel of the Kings (which is my favorite name for it) , located in Ireland, I don't think the photo is photoshopped, here is another pic of it:

you can read more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_of_Cashel
That one is beautiful as well(Ireland ), but I was referring to the one you chose to be under your name.

Also, I feel this thread needs moar Javier Bardem with long hair, so...

Last edited by Harmless : 06-15-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #28
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Maya your sig is heart breaking.

He'll be back for USO and kick GGL's ass on the big occasion don't worry.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #29
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
I found it during my search for a suitable title, it's a quote from Nietzsche himself, I knew it was the perfect title once I saw it, and I knew you'll like it
awesome stuff. Nietzsche was brilliant no doubt. i have read some of his stuff.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #30
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are jumping the gun!

Help me with the last 40 posts needed in vol 4