•°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5 - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #1546
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
That's kind of the problem with Nadal for most Fedfans, isn't it.
Well I think the major problem that I have with them is that for a lot of them, loving Rafa seems to EQUAL disliking Roger. And let me be clear: it's like that the other way around just as much as well.
Don't get it at all.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #1547
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
It was an unforeseen jinx I'm afraid Rosie.
Just like this little fellow , the Castle Warriors at times seem to be unaware of their powers.
He is indeed cute

Janko in final set now - my suffering is intensifying

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #1548
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan_2007 View Post
Karin - GM is the insane asylum when the inmates take over
Jack is a regular in GM..

Old 06-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #1549
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Feddie:
Quote:
I snuck on to center court this afternoon to get a first hand look at the court with the new roof...I made sure I got a picture to share with all of you. Wimbledon is awesome! There is no place like it in the world!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:12 PM   #1550
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Glen, that movie rocks
Old 06-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #1551
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra View Post
err..Hello! Usha told me that this is a nice place to talk.
My name is Sani and I'm from Talk Tennis..
Hi and welcome Sani

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #1552
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Glen, that movie rocks
Actually one of my favs and I forgot the other day when we were talking about movies..
Old 06-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #1553
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Feddie:
Feddie!!!
In contrary to some posters on GM, I honestly believe he still cares a lot about his tennis and he'll do everything in his might to reach that final again.
Go Feds.

Hope Rafa is okay as well, and is able to play on at least near his best level.

Quote:
Glen, that movie rocks
Absolutely.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 05:17 PM   #1554
country flag miura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Actually one of my favs and I forgot the other day when we were talking about movies..
Completely slipped my mind aswell
Old 06-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #1555
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
That's kind of the problem with Nadal for most Fedfans, isn't it.
I like Rafa too, a lot (I've gotten the habit of calling him ROB=Roger's Official Boyfriend , just so you don't get confused if you see that acronym ). Roger much more, but ROB is a very nice person, imo, I see no reason to dislike him.
Along with Karin and Nat, I'm a Fedal fan too, though a little too Fedtardish to be a 100% neutral Fedaltard.
They're about 50/50, I'm about 62/38.

Nice to meet you, Sani.
ROB? Well,HOW did that rumour started anyway?

Yes,I think that Rafa is a very nice young man,who unfortunately attracts some real weird polarised ppl.. but of course not all!
When you come in TW,unfortunately it's like you have to choose a camp.

but both camps are very spoiled..you guys win all the time,what can a little bagtard say?
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #1556
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Fed is so photogenic in the morning!
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #1557
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" is one of my favorite movies of all time. Lot of laughs and tears.
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #1558
country flag miura

Haha, you've probably seen this but it's so good

The original from Eurosport WATTS is also on YouTube but some copyright ass-turd has made the music go away.
It's better, but this will have to do meanwhile
Old 06-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #1559
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
What's the reason he's losing? I've not watched that many matches of him on grass to be able to tell what his average level is.
GGL seems to have his game clicking aswell. Thought he was a clay-court player
Inconsistent, lackingi n conentration and focus - just typical Janko really He hates playing in the wind too - but I'm not going to use that as an excuse as is the same for both players Garcia-Lopez also playing very well.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #1560
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post

Ah yes! I remember. Feds-the-GOAT.

Yeah... that's just ONE example of :retard: behaviour you see on GM at times. Other things: ridiculous double standards (ranting about Player A doing something stupid, but keeping silent when fav Player B does exactly the same thing, etc.), showing off complete ignorance, etc. etc.

The best thing to do is either ignore it... or even enjoy the laughter.
hehehe yeah.I think that avie is prophetic
Indeed.The funniest is to see the bandwagons.Some months ago Fed was as good as garbage,and now he's God on earth.
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread