•°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5 - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #1501
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Hi there Usha, Rosie!

Yes! I guess they are all looking at that WTA player's behind? But why does Raf appear twice?

I was just about to post the same thing again, Glen.
lol, you don't get it. The girl appears and everyone is staring at her. Roger's and Nole's expressions are hilarious, while rafa does not seem to care, given by his facial expression. All of a sudden feli appears and then rafa stares at him, as if he is interested in feli. Btw thanks. I will definitely party tonigt!!
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #1502
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Hey Usha!

Karin, was Corey joking around?
I'm pretty sure he was. Typical Mikey.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #1503
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
lol, you don't get it. The girl appears and everyone is staring at her. Roger's and Nole's expressions are hilarious, while rafa does not seem to care, given by his facial expression. All of a sudden feli appears and then rafa stares at him.
OOPSIE, yeah now I get it. I was just having a Blonde Moment I'm afraid.

I guess I didn't get it because I'd expect Rafa to be staring at somebody else.

Anathema

Old 06-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #1504
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Karin

Can the Castle please jinx someone else and not my baby Janko in future please?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #1505
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

CD, I'm just chilling here. Got practice in 1h 30min on the inside hardcourts. It's raining here now so we can't play outside on the clay.
I really hate the weather we've been having lately. Constantly changing between playing on clay and on hardcourts. Really hard to find your rythm. I hope the weather in July will be more stable.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #1506
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Karin

It was an unforeseen jinx I'm afraid Rosie.
Just like this little fellow , the Castle Warriors at times seem to be unaware of their powers.

Anathema

Old 06-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #1507

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey martin! I've been trying recruit as many people to try and come to the castle. Keep telling people about this thread at Talk Tennis as well. Hope that is okay.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #1508
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CD, I'm just chilling here. Got practice in 1h 30min on the inside hardcourts. It's raining here now so we can't play outside on the clay.
I really hate the weather we've been having lately. Constantly changing between playing on clay and on hardcourts. Really hard to find your rythm. I hope the weather in July will be more stable.

i hear ya General. i am pretty much chillaxing as well for now. at some point i will need to go and get some road work done.

the temerature here is supposed to reach 96 degrees. throw in the heat index and you are looking at well over 105.

are you still going to try to move to Melbourne next year?
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #1509
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Karin

What's the reason he's losing? I've not watched that many matches of him on grass to be able to tell what his average level is.
GGL seems to have his game clicking aswell. Thought he was a clay-court player

Quote:
Hey martin! I've been trying recruit as many people to try and come to the castle. Keep telling people about this thread at Talk Tennis as well. Hope that is okay.
Haha, as long as you don't get that guy with the yoda in his avatar
Old 06-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #1510
Anathemaniac

And right now, it looks like I've jinxed Sela as well... Sluiter took the second set and is up a break in the third!

Anathema

Old 06-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #1511

Quote:
What's the reason he's losing? I've not watched that many matches of him on grass to be able to tell what his average level is.
GGL seems to have his game clicking aswell. Thought he was a clay-court player

Haha, as long as you don't get that guy with the yoda in his avatar
you mean drakulie. He's hilarious. I love him. He's constantly poking fun at the nadal fans so I find it funny.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #1512
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

err..Hello! Usha told me that this is a nice place to talk.
My name is Sani and I'm from Talk Tennis..
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #1513
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
The Castle's vBet Jinxing Powers are immaculate today.
Well, I'm 0-4 today, heading rapidly to 0-6. Worst day since betting, I was actually on a pretty good roll, but just like tennis, it can all change in the blink of an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
i hear ya General. i am pretty much chillaxing as well for now. at some point i will need to go and get some road work done.

the temerature here is supposed to reach 96 degrees. throw in the heat index and you are looking at well over 105.
Same here CD, I was going to get some outside exercise here today, but as usual, it's raining here again. Same kinda of temps though.
I've gone like 5 or 6 days in a row, I may just relax and take it easy on the BD. Some good weather is predicted for tomorrow.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #1514
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you mean drakulie. He's hilarious. I love him. He's constantly poking fun at the nadal fans so I find it funny.
hehhe of course he is if you're a fed fan.
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #1515
Anathemaniac

Quote:
+1. Every time I go to TT he manages to make me laugh. Drakulie -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra View Post
err..Hello! Usha told me that this is a nice place to talk.
My name is Sani and I'm from Talk Tennis..
Hi there Sani, Welcome to the Castle.
My name is Karin and I'm the Resident Fedal Tard here.

Anathema

Closed Thread