UK Big Brother 10 - Outright - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Big Brother 10 - Outright

Sophie Reade To Win @ $15.00

Let this one ride and let the battle commence.

She is a nice chick and very popular In the fan polls.

Last edited by Iván : 06-13-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Big Brother 10 - Outright

price is currently $7.00

keep dropping!

do this soph!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Why is she nicknamed dogface?
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
Why is she nicknamed dogface?
To stay in the house they had to change their real name by law, they picked names that were stupid to take the piss out of big brother.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

That guy with the beard and long hair seems to be a nice guy with a good chance of winning- according to my mrs

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
country flag Iván
Banned!

Sophie down to $3!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #7
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Sophie down to $3!!!!!!!!
I put a bet on Freddie about 6 weeks ago @ 5.7, he dropped as low as 2.3 but of course i didn't lay off. Not looking too good anymore but i think the only competition is charlie. Got to remember that the majority of voting public is middle aged women and young girls, neither of them are going to vote for sophie to win in my opinion.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #8
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
I put a bet on Freddie about 6 weeks ago @ 5.7, he dropped as low as 2.3 but of course i didn't lay off. Not looking too good anymore but i think the only competition is charlie. Got to remember that the majority of voting public is middle aged women and young girls, neither of them are going to vote for sophie to win in my opinion.
if i win this bet, im going on a long holiday to the bahamas, you wont see me on mtf for a couple of months.

just got a strange feeling shes gonna do it, all the fan polls suggest she is very popular with the women.

She isnt one of those stuck up, loud mouth bitches, shes innocent and honest, qaulities that can win this show.

dont think freddie will win it, he is funny but his posh snobby background will be his downfall.

Rodrigo is a dangerous floater, charlie is too obvious and too cliche.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #9
country flag Iván
Banned!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I could get very rich guys

PLEASE SOPHIE

SHE IS THE FAVE NOW!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Last edited by Iván : 08-11-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #10
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Susan Boyle should have won BGT and everyone wanted her to, could be a similiar outcome here with Dogface (Sophie)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
country flag Iván
Banned!

This is a different case jig.

sophie has been an outsider for a few months, her price has been stagnent @ 16.00 ish.

your comment relates to freddie, who has been fave for almost all the series.

this is a case of the dark horse making a late run from nowhere.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #12
country flag Gamblore

She's hot, she should win. Watched a few eps to see what UK version was like, apparently they are allowed to smoke.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
country flag Iván
Banned!

guys i need some advice, bg , ryan, jimbo, jig, jay-jay, daniel, scarecrows,kuta, mach, marqueze, ontie, bilbo and others

i put 1k on sophie at 15.00

if she wins, i get back 15k.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THIS WOULD BE A DREAM.

How do i hedge this, all the rest of the field are 4.50 plus.

this is an unusual situation for me, hedgeing a reality show, tactically im not that wised up on what to do.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN...-Outright.html

Last edited by Iván : 08-11-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #14
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
guys i need some advice, bg , ryan, jimbo, jig, jay-jay, daniel, scarecrows and others

i put 1k on sophie at 15.00

if she wins, i get back 15k.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THIS WOULD BE A DREAM.

How do i hedge this, all the rest of the field are 4.50 plus.

this is an unusual situation for me, hedgeing a reality show, tactically im not that wised up on what to do.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN...-Outright.html

Well first off i wouldnt get too excited by sophie winning, theres still about 3-4 weeks of the show left and any one of 4 people could win this, opinions can change very quickly over the course of 1-2 days, never mind 3-4 weeks. Can't really advise you on how to lay off because its not my money but i think you should cover yourself in some way considering your current position relative to when you placed the bet.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

degeneration special
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote