AFL R12 Split Round - Week 1 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL R12 Split Round - Week 1

North +32.5 X Adelaide at AAMI (4 units) ..

I expected the line to be around 18 points ..

Most likely not touching any of the week 1 other games.
One played in Tassie (Hawks X Lions)
One played in Darwin (WB X port)
One between too shit teams Tigers and WCE and played in TD !!!!!!!!!!!
game between carlton and Saints .. line sounds about right
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #2
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra
Default Re: AFL R12 Split Round - Week 1

AFL YTD (24-20) (+1.92u)

Round 12 Plays, 1 unit each

St Kilda to cover -17.5 vs Carlton

PYOL Multi:
St Kilda +12.5
Adelaide -5.5
Hawthorn +20.5
Bulldogs +23.5

@ $2.00

gl
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:41 AM   #3
bad gambler

Blues should smoke the overrated Saints tonight. Will be hopping on the ML closer to bounce as I should get a better price

Blues to cover +17.5 v Saints

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:08 AM   #4

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Be careful BG. Strong rumours around that Brett Thornton might be a late withdrawl, and he would certainly have taken one of Riewoldt or Koscitzke. Austin will most likely come in if this is the case, but you are dropping plenty of games of experience there. The way i see it, Carlton will only win this if it becomes a shootout, and the Saints very rarely let that happen.

Anyway off to the game soon, lets hope for mine and your sake we get over the line
Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
bad gambler

Enjoy the game bol, gl to the Blues.

Blues to beat Saints - $3.45

gl
Old 06-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post

Blues to cover +17.5 v Saints

Blues to beat Saints - $3.45

gl
win/lost
Old 06-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Cousins NOT to kick a goal @ 1.50
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:20 AM   #8

Unbelievable game last night, best game Ive been to all year, atmosphere was electric. We played so well I honestly reckon we deserved to win, definitely had our chances as well as the umpires being against us from the start. No doubt the AFL want Geelong and St Kilda to both go into round 14 undefeated. So proud of the boys though, cant ask for much more.

ILT- That bet is truely shocking imo. It may very well come through but Im sure there is better value out there?
Old 06-13-2009, 06:26 AM   #9

Actually Ive decided Im not one to judge bets given my recent form.

Carry on, all the best, and good luck
Old 06-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #10
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
Unbelievable game last night, best game Ive been to all year, atmosphere was electric. We played so well I honestly reckon we deserved to win, definitely had our chances as well as the umpires being against us from the start. No doubt the AFL want Geelong and St Kilda to both go into round 14 undefeated. So proud of the boys though, cant ask for much more.

ILT- That bet is truely shocking imo. It may very well come through but Im sure there is better value out there?

I've taken it for a laugh to be honest, not exactly a serious bet.

Ps. Last night, how many goals came as the direct result of a 50m penalty? I saw at least 2 very soft ones, and was wondering wtf the umpires were thinking to be honest.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:06 AM   #11
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Bulldogs -24.5

Good luck!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #12

I can only recall the 2 50m penalties last night, one in the first to the saints and one in late in the 3rd to Fev, but yes both very soft. Some Blues fans were so close to jumping the fence last night, at one stage they covered a particular part of the grandstand with security it was getting so bad, fearing an incident with the ref the NRL had a few weeks back. Would have loved to papercut the eyeballs of some of those fucking umpiring maggots last night.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
I can only recall the 2 50m penalties last night, one in the first to the saints and one in late in the 3rd to Fev, but yes both very soft. Some Blues fans were so close to jumping the fence last night, at one stage they covered a particular part of the grandstand with security it was getting so bad, fearing an incident with the ref the NRL had a few weeks back. Would have loved to papercut the eyeballs of some of those fucking umpiring maggots last night.

Not a great umpiring performance, almost something you'd expect in a Swans or Collingwood match. Now appears St Kilda have been added to that list.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #14
Banned!

Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide - over 203.5

Weather is clear and warm up in Darwin, and this total looks far too low to me.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide - over 203.5

Weather is clear and warm up in Darwin, and this total looks far too low to me.
FFS Port, all I needed was 11 goals from you , against the Bulldogs.

Dear Federal Government,

Please blow up Adelaide, it is a shit city full of morons, and it's a drain on the economy, both yours and mine.

Thank you.