2009 End of Year Rugby Internationals - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
bad gambler

Default 2009 End of Year Rugby Internationals

New Zealand v France

New Zealand: 15 Mils Muliaina (c), 14 Joe Rokocoko, 13 Isaia Toeava, 12 Ma'a Nonu, 11 Rudi Wulf, 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Jimmy Cowan, 8 Liam Messam, 7 Adam Thomson, 6 Kieran Read, 5 Isaac Ross, 4 Brad Thorn, 3 Neemia Tialata, 2 Andrew Hore, 1 Tony Woodcock.

Replacements: 16 Keven Mealamu, 17 John Afoa, 18 Bryn Evans, 19 Tanerau Latimer, 20 Piri Weepu, 21 Luke McAlister, 22 Cory Jane

France: 15 Maxime Medard, 14 Cedric Heymans, 13 Mathieu Bastareaud, 12 Damien Traille, 11 Vincent Clerc, 10 Francois Trinh-Duc, 9 Julien Dupuy, 8 Louis Picamoles, 7 Fulgence Ouedraogo, 6 Thierry Dusautoir (c), 5 Romain Millo-Chluski, 4 Pascal Pape, 3 Sylvain Marconnet, 2 William Servat, 1 Fabien Barcella.

Replacements: 16 Dimitri Szarzewski, 17 Nicolas Mas, 18 Thomas Domingo, 19 Sebastien Chabal, 20 Remy Martin, 21 Julien Puricelli, 22 Dimitri Yachvili, 23 Yannick Jauzion, 24 Alexis Palisson (two to be omitted).

Australia v Italy

Australia: 15 James O'Connor, 14 Lachie Turner, 13 Stirling Mortlock (c), 12 Berrick Barnes, 11 Drew Mitchell, 10 Matt Giteau, 9 Luke Burgess, 8 Richard Brown, 7 George Smith, 6 Dean Mumm, 5 Nathan Sharpe, 4 James Horwill, 3 Al Baxter, 2 Stephen Moore, 1 Benn Robinson.

Replacements: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 Ben Alexander, 18 Peter Kimlin, 19 David Pocock, 20 Josh Valentine, 21 Quade Cooper, 22 Adam Ashley-Cooper.

Italy: 15 Luke McLean, 14 Kaine Robertson, 13 Mirco Bergamasco, 12 Matteo Pratichetti, 11 Alberto Sgarbi, 10 Craig Gower, 9 Pablo Canavosio; 8 Sergio Parisse (c), 7 Mauro Bergamasco, 6 Alessandro Zanni, 5 Carlo Antonio Del Fava, 4 Quintin Geldenhuys, 3 Fabio Staibano, 2 Leonardo Ghiraldini, 1 Salvatore Perugini.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: June - August Rugby Internationals

Fuck that has to be one of the worst All Black teams in recent memory and they are laying 17 points against a pretty strong French team as well.

Getting ready to charge in with this one

I'll wait for bol to comment on the Italian team especially that bloke playing fly half for them. Wonder which city in Italy he is from.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
bad gambler

France to cover +17 v New Zealand

France to beat New Zealand - $8.00

gl
Old 06-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #4
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Gower is an unknown quantity at this stage, I have my reservations, but no doubt he would be pumped making his test debut down under.

We are missing some key players in Castrogiovanni, Masi and Festuccia. The team overall is fairly inexperienced compared to previous teams and Mallett will want to experiment a bit on this tour i think to see which players can come through this mentally. It doesnt get much tougher than 2 matches vs Australia and then another in NZ.

The weather seems OK in Canberra tomorrow, no rain predicted, so the Italians can't turn it into a scrappy affair. Lets not forget the Italians scored just two tries throughout the entire 6nations series, they love any chance to take a penalty.

For me the bookies have the line of 29.5 pretty much spot on, so no play on that. I'll see what the game total is, but given the Azzurri's inability to score, any total of around 52-54, I'd say the Unders would be tempting.

Like the NZ play though BG.

France to cover +17 vs NZ

gl
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

France +17.5 over NZ

Aus v Italy - under 54.5
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #6

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Wallabies vs Azzurri UNDER 52.5

gl
Old 06-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
country flag emmz

emmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond repute

Nz -4 @1.90
emmz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #8
country flag emmz

emmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmz View Post
Nz -4 @1.90
Lost
Nice one BG
Old 06-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
France to cover +17 v New Zealand

France to beat New Zealand - $8.00

gl
win x 2

At least that makes up for the awful day yesterday
Old 06-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #10
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ the Wallabies.

"We (wallabies) can win the tri-nations"

F*ck off you bunch of 2nd rate hacks. You were outplayed in the 2nd half by Italy. If the Italians had defended a little better on their own goal line, this would have been quite close.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
Gower is an unknown quantity at this stage, I have my reservations, but no doubt he would be pumped making his test debut down under.

We are missing some key players in Castrogiovanni, Masi and Festuccia. The team overall is fairly inexperienced compared to previous teams and Mallett will want to experiment a bit on this tour i think to see which players can come through this mentally. It doesnt get much tougher than 2 matches vs Australia and then another in NZ.

The weather seems OK in Canberra tomorrow, no rain predicted, so the Italians can't turn it into a scrappy affair. Lets not forget the Italians scored just two tries throughout the entire 6nations series, they love any chance to take a penalty.

For me the bookies have the line of 29.5 pretty much spot on, so no play on that. I'll see what the game total is, but given the Azzurri's inability to score, any total of around 52-54, I'd say the Unders would be tempting.

Like the NZ play though BG.

France to cover +17 vs NZ

gl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
Wallabies vs Azzurri UNDER 52.5

gl
win
win

Kudos to you BG, not bad stuff by the Azzurri as well but as expected, lacked creativity.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #12

No shitty weather conditions to protect the Azzurri this week, carry on their performance from Saturday night and they will get destroyed.

Australia to cover -27.5 vs Italia

atb.

Any thoughts on NZ-France BG?
Old 06-20-2009, 03:21 AM   #13
country flag emmz

NZ V France
under 37 @2.62
under 41 @2
France + 11 @1.90
under 4.5 tries @ 1.80
Old 06-20-2009, 08:05 AM   #14
Banned!

NZ v France - under 42.5 @ 1.87
Old 06-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #15

NZ vs France Under 40.5

gl