Daniel Berta - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #31
country flag SwedSerbia

SwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daniel Berta

SWEDEN F2 FUTURE $15 000

R2: Daniel Berta SWE def Jurgen Zopp 6-4 1-6 7-6 Well done Berta!

Quartefinal against Frederik Nilsen DEN.

KOM IGEN! Söderling Olin Lindell Ymer Windahl Vinciguerra Renard
SwedSerbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #32
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

Nilsen won 7-5 6-1. From what I saw Berta didn't play that good. But he got 3 points and will be on the ranking so it's a good tournament for him
Etern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #33
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

good for him - a real ranking should boost his confidence a little. kom igen
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #34
country flag SwedSerbia

SwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Berta have recieved an WC to the quallies in the Challenger in Kolding, Denmark this weekend, good luck Berta!

Old 10-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #35
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for him, I keep my fingers crossed for a good draw. Where did you find the news?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #36
country flag SwedSerbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etern View Post
Good news for him, I keep my fingers crossed for a good draw. Where did you find the news?
Daniel Berta SWE (WC) vs Martin Emmrich GER (6)

http://www.dtfchallenger.dk/2009/images/file/QS.pdf

Old 10-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #37
country flag Etern

So you follow the challengers? In my dream you knew about the perfect blog/website where they know everything about the swedish tennis youngsters
Old 10-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #38
country flag SwedSerbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etern View Post
So you follow the challengers? In my dream you knew about the perfect blog/website where they know everything about the swedish tennis youngsters
I had an blog and i wrote about our young Swedes who played all across the world, and i follow the Challengers alot but especially the Futures, it´s really fun. For example, upcoming week. Our youngster Patrik Brydolf will play an 15000$ Future in Belarus,(Minsk), i guess he must qualify first. And then we have Anders Lindström will play in Greece and soo on.

Old 10-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #39
country flag SwedSerbia

Daniel lost, 4-6 6-7.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #40
country flag Etern

I like to follow the swedish youngsters but it's hard to keep trak of them. To bad he lost, it would have been good for him to win a few matches
Old 10-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #41
country flag Chris-swede

Chris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond repute

He lost to Endo in Osaka...big dissappointment for me...somehow he lost his track..and his form after Roland Garros...
i do not believe really anymore in him..he is losing too much..too guys i have never heard...

Joachim Johansson * Andreas Vinciguerra* Jonas Björkman* ToJo* Robin Söderling* Oliver Rochus* Christope Rochus* Jarkko Nieminen* Fernando Gonzalez* Feliciano Lopez*Igor Andreev*Catalin Gard*Kristof Vliegen*Kristian Pless*Kenneth Carlsen*Juan Ignacio Chela*Steve Darcis*Kevin Anderson*Henri Kontinen*Henri Laaksonen*Daniel Berta*Rik de Voest*Niels Desein*Fernando Verdasco*Arthur de Greef*'David Goffin*Yannik Reuter*Erling Tveit*Devin Britton*Micke Kontinen*Christian Lindell*Erling Tveit*Robbye Poole*Henri Laaksonen*
Chris-swede is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #42
country flag Etern

Daniel is now nr 1 on the ranking
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #43
country flag SwedSerbia

DANIEL BERTA 2010

After an amazing 2009 is the time for Sweden's greatest tennis promise, Daniel Berta, to leap out of the Senior Tour. "We aim to be among the 500 best in the world at the end of the year," says 17-year old coach Julius Demburg to eurosport.se.

Daniel Berta can look back on a successful and very rich events 2009th 17-year-old won the junior title in Paris and will finish the year as world number one junior side. He was also taken out to the Davis Cup team, took his first ATP points and had to play their first matches on the ATP Tour.

Now it is thought that 17-year-old to establish himself on the tour. The 2010 season will concentrate on the Senior Tour.

- We will work hard with the physics and play about 20 tournaments. We aim to reach the top 500 but not more than that. 2011, we hope that he can play on the tour and take advantage of the wildcards he gets, "says Bert coach Julius Demburg to eurosport.se.

But next year is still not the season when the big breakthrough will come. 2010 will be instead a year that will make Daniel Berta ready for the regular games.

- It's coming now is not the highest priority to climb. We view this as a preparation for his first seniors so that he physically can be more prepared. He is, after all, born in November so he is almost 93 a. We have a long term plan, "says Demburg.

What he has to improve physically?
- Physically, he must become more mobile. It is not about being faster but more mobile in all the muscles so that he becomes functional and can receive a workout without breaking. Fair play in terms of hanging with him really well but it will be matches on the Challenge Tour, for example, it's important to have physics that are required. We have therefore initiated a collaboration with Robin Söderlings physical coach.

Some games on the junior tour, it will be, after all, and the first stop is the Australian Open in late January.

- We will put into play all the Grand Slam. It's very good games to play. He has only won one and I think it's good for him. I think the environment during the second week is good because the 16 best players in the singles tournament is left. You get a chance to play a bit with them.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:33 PM   #44
country flag MediaRat

MediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond repute

Dec 22, 2009, from tennis.se (Swedish Tennis Association)

Swedish world champion

Daniel Berta was announced ”Junior World Champion” today. Three swedes before him has made that same achievement!

International Tennis Foundation (ITF) announced the 22nd of December 2009 this year's best tennis players and we find one swede among the Junior no 1's, Daniel Berta. He ends this year as No 1 at ITF:s junior world ranking and thus can use the title Junior World Champion. And he's in good company as well. World Champion for Ladies and Mens respectively is for example Serena Williams and Roger Federer. Berta and the rest will receive their awards at the World Champion-dinner the 1st of June 2010.

Daniel Berta is the 3rd swede following Stefan Edberg (1983), Nicklas Kulti (1989) and Thomas Enqvist (1991) to be named Junior World Champion. The result was final after the last Junior Tournament, Orange Bowl.

The highlight for Daniel was of course the win in the Junior Singles at Roland Garros. It was Swedens first Grand Slam-victory in Junior class since 1996 when Björn Rehnqvist won in Australian Open, and the first swedish victory in Paris Junior singles in 25 years (Kent Carlsson 1984).

- To end the year as No 1 is like a dream to me and I will look back at this year as my best tennis year! After winning the title at Roland Garros I started to believe for real that I could reach the No 1 spot and I have been working really hard every day to reach that goal. Now that I'm there I am happy and proud to be the Junior World Champion. It means a lot to me and gives me motivation to work even harder for 2010, says Daniel Berta.

As No 1 he will ge the opportunity to enter 3 futures directly, but we can also assume that he will be given a few Wild Cards on the pro-tour as well!

2010 is meant to be a "training-year" for Daniel Berta. He is planning to play in the four big Grand Slam Juniors and participate/defend the European Champion title in Junior Team Championship. And of course, try to climb at the ATP-ranking.

Daniel Berta is also nominated at the Swedish Sport Awards 2010 in the category for "Newcomer of the Year". Another tennis player is also nominated for Best Athlete Performance of the Year - Robin Söderling (for winning against "unbeatable" Nadal at Roland Garros, winning in Båstad, reaching semifinal in ATP Finals and after several QF's as well as SF's ending as World No 8!)

- - - - - - -

SWEDISH TENNIS IS LOOKING STRONG! 2010 IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!
MediaRat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #45
country flag SwedSerbia

Daniel Berta have entered the qualification draw for AO Maybe because he haven´t played any matches for some time and he needs some games? Great to see him there anyways