2009 Tour De France - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #121
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Cav stage winner @ 2.36
vemos!
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #122
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Just incase.

1 unit Chavanel @ $26
.2 units Voeckler @ $61
.2 units Huppond @ $126
.2 units Pineau @ $51
.1 units Rolland @ $151
.2 units Millar @ $81
.2 units Vogondy @ $81
.2 units Casar @ $51
.1 units Monfort @ $201
.1 units Lefevre @ $81
.2 units Roy @ $81

I'll throw in their two non frenchman. Columbia may decide to send someoen up front incase no one helps them push the peloton along.
That is nothing compared to what Cav and Tyler gave me!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #123

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
12 units Manx Missile @ $2.10
5 units Tyler Farrar to place @ $5.50

No race radios = no escape allowed to get away.

Good luck!
How easy is that fucking shit!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #124

+33 units for the stage.

Do I have the balls to put 20 units on Cav tomorrow? We'll see.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #125
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute

buenaaa Farrar

who is this NocentinI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:29 AM   #126

At this stage I'm still looking into tonight but:

10 units Moncoutie polka dot jersey @ $5.50

Been waiting for this to go out. It has.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:32 AM   #127

We saw it the other day - It's easy to pick up 50 - 60 points in the mountains. Pellizotti did it on his breakaway attempt. Moncoutie hasn't been in a breakaway attempt yet and he has around 30 points.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:50 AM   #128

Same deal as yesterday.

10 units Cav @ $2.20
3 units Farrar to place @ $4.50

Back some big underdogs in case no one helps Columbia chase a break.

.3 units Chavanel @ $41
.2 units Millar @ $81
.2 units Dessel @ $81
.2 units Casar @ $61
.2 units Bonnet @ $101
.2 units Vogondy @ $101
.2 units Ignatiev @ $81
.2 units Pineau @ $51
.2 units Beppu @ $151 - twittered that he wants to get in the break today.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:50 AM   #129

It's good that Cav is such a short price. It means books give Hushovd and the likes 10 - 1+ chances to win and their place value has to stay consistent with that price. They can't exactly have Hushovd @ $10 - 1 and 1.80 for the place for example.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:25 AM   #130
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's good that Cav is such a short price. It means books give Hushovd and the likes 10 - 1+ chances to win and their place value has to stay consistent with that price. They can't exactly have Hushovd @ $10 - 1 and 1.80 for the place for example.
Books can set whatever place prices they want.

In harness racing, not that uncommon in a race with a fav below 1.50 for the win, for there to be a 2nd fav at around 20 for the wing paying only 1.50 for the place.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:30 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Books can set whatever place prices they want.

In harness racing, not that uncommon in a race with a fav below 1.50 for the win, for there to be a 2nd fav at around 20 for the wing paying only 1.50 for the place.
That's true. The general rule of thumb is a quarter of the win price is the place price. That's what makes cycling good.

There is a false flat tonight - 1km at the finish apparently. That might not favour Cavendish but I'm still on him. Sean Kelly reckons a break will survive today. If that's the case, lets hope I'm on the right guy! Cav should win tonight regardless. If he's wrapped in cotton wool till 500m to go, he will be fine!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #132

6% slope for the last 500m apparently.

I'm still on Cav.

Good luck!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:12 AM   #133
bad gambler

Laying Cav @ $2.90 (big)

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #134
bad gambler

Playing a few H2h's as well

Bennati to beat Ciolek - $2.10

Chavanel to beat Voigt - $1.85

Voeckler to beat Auge - $1.85

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #135

Why are you on Bennati BG?

I believe he is close to delivering something good. His first top 10 was yesterday.