2009 Tour De France - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2009, 05:32 AM   #61
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

Think I'm just gonna fade Bolar again today. Been a gold mine so far.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2009, 05:33 AM   #62
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Lance Armstrong = luckiest sportsman in the world. I'm suprised the tour organisers did not adjust the times to ensure he was in yellow tonight.
I'm not disagreeing with you there. But Astana clearly has the strongest team and dominated the time trial. How a so called cycling "expert" like Bolar could not pick up on this beats me.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #63
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Think I'm just gonna fade Bolar again today. Been a gold mine so far.

That is very true. He was extremely confident that Columbia Team were good to beat Astana, for some reason. Anyway, is it a risky bet to take Cavendish to win stage 5?
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:52 AM   #64
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
That is very true. He was extremely confident that Columbia Team were good to beat Astana, for some reason. Anyway, is it a risky bet to take Cavendish to win stage 5?
Well, his team was clearly fatigued yesterday in the TTT after their efforts in stage 3. So I would think this one will be a lot harder for him, and at the odds on offer I don't think Cav is worth it.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:57 AM   #65
bad gambler

Tyler Farrar EW - $19/$3.50

Field to beat Cavendish - $2.40

gl

Last edited by bad gambler : 07-08-2009 at 06:09 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:07 AM   #66
Banned!

Stage 5:

Winner not to be from the Isle of Man @ 2.40
Old 07-08-2009, 06:09 AM   #67
bad gambler

Tailing you on that bet as well Jim
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:27 AM   #68
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Cavendish is at 1.70 on Betfair. I laid him on stages 2 and 3 so far. All lost.
Let's try again.
Lay Cavendish @ 1.70. (stage 5 winner market)
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #69
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-arms...-f2565a078836/
Armstrong with Ben Stiller

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-arms...-97a4ea34436b/
Armstrong talking about stage 4

Cancellara to retain the yellow jersey tomorrow no??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend

Last edited by GustavoM_Fan : 07-08-2009 at 06:41 AM.
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #70
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Okay - My plan is to attack Cavendish during the stage once I know how he is feeling and his team are going. But for now.

1 unit Hushovd @ $9.50
4 units Hushovd to place @ $2.80

.2 units Haussler to win @ $86 - earlier on betfair.

Good luck!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #71

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

In Play

5 units Cavendish @ $1.80

Columbia are putting on a show here. The gap was out to over 9 minutes. Within the space of 7km, the gap is now just over 5. They are keeping it in reaching distance. This is a bunch sprint.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #72

Another 3 units on Mr Cavendish @ $1.80

Allan Peiper has said that their tactics today is to ride hard. They are going to go all out today.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #73

Pity I didn't have more on the Frenchman...

Oh well, I pegged back around 6 units from yesterday I think.

Too stuffed to work it out. I've been doing a live ticker by myself.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #74

While I'm at it.

Columbia could have easily chased down the gap but no other team wanted to help them. They left the onus on the other teams to chase it down. The other teams didn't take it.

Why is Cav unbeatable? Every sprinter knows they can't beat him. This could have easily been a sprint finish. Columbia didn't work because no one else would. They know where they stand. They now know that no other sprinter wants to go up against Cav.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #75
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio View Post
Cavendish is at 1.70 on Betfair. I laid him on stages 2 and 3 so far. All lost.
Let's try again.
Lay Cavendish @ 1.70. (stage 5 winner market)
Won.
Thanks to Voeckler.
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote