2009 Tour De France - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2009, 04:19 AM   #211
bad gambler

Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

Armstrong to beat Wiggins - $2.55

Kloeden to beat Wiggins - $2.25

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2009, 04:44 AM   #212
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
You have some money on him for something?

He's coming back into the race now. He said his form is starting to pick up.

I'm waiting for Rogers to attempt a breakaway (he did today but fell off) but his condition must still be shit.

Look at some of the climbers that finished well down today. Monfort, Gerdemann etc - they must be aiming for todays stage.

Anyway, if Kirchen does something, it's top 3 in the time trial on Thursday.
I had that bet I told you about yesterday, Kirchen over Velits @ 1.72, but other than that, I don't have any money on him.

But he's a quality rider, and it will be pretty hard for him to finish high up, so I was thinking he might have a crack at a stage.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:09 AM   #213
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Andy Schleck over Nibali @ 1.50 seems free money.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:16 AM   #214
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Armstrong to beat Wiggins - $2.55

Kloeden to beat Wiggins - $2.25

gl
You think Wiggins is due a bad day?

Guy has been faultless so far.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:22 AM   #215
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
You think Wiggins is due a bad day?

Guy has been faultless so far.
If ever a guy who is not a natural climber is going to blow up on a mountain stage I am banking on it being on the toughest mountain stage of the tour.

Either that or he is on some pretty good stuff
Old 07-22-2009, 05:55 AM   #216
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Okay - the final plays are below. I got better odds when I went down to the TAB with some riders like Rolland and Spilak.

.2 unit Rolland @ $151
.2 unit Popovych @ $126
.2 unit Monfort @ $101
.2 unit Spilak @ $101
.2 unit Gutierrez @ $101
.2 unit Knees @ $101
.2 unit Rogers @ $81
.3 unit Garate @ $81
.2 unit Martinez @ $81
.3 unit Txurruka @ $67
.2 unit Feillu @ $67
.4 unit Moreau @ $67
.3 unit Kreuziger @ $51
.3 unit Anton @ $51
.8 unit Moncoutie @ $26

1 unit Gerdemann @ $67

6 units Sanchez over Nocentini @ $1.85
1.5 unit Kloden over Wiggins @ $2.20
1.5 unit Armstrong over Wigigns @ $2.55
3 unit Garate over Millar @ $1.85

I'm with BG but with a slightly different reason. Wiggins will want to make sure he has the legs for the TT tomorrow. He'll be in defence mode tonight and it's possible he may have a bad day.

Good luck!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:58 AM   #217

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
If ever a guy who is not a natural climber is going to blow up on a mountain stage I am banking on it being on the toughest mountain stage of the tour.

Either that or he is on some pretty good stuff
He has to be on some good stuff if he has a good stage today.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:39 AM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
I had that bet I told you about yesterday, Kirchen over Velits @ 1.72, but other than that, I don't have any money on him.

But he's a quality rider, and it will be pretty hard for him to finish high up, so I was thinking he might have a crack at a stage.
He could try a breakaway tonight but I highly doubt it. He should make his time back in the TT. If any Columbia rider tries a break tonight it's Monfort or Rogers.

But yes, Kirchen is a quality rider and probably safe to say that if anyone is riding clean, he is.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:41 AM   #219

I'm tempted to fade Wiggins more but will leave it at that.

This stage should be slow paced to start with with the Schleck's putting the hammer down on the penultimate climb. Wiggins if he's on a good day will probably hang around hence why this stage suits a break. If a rider/s in the break top the Columbiere with at least a minute advantage, they will hold off the small peloton.

Old 07-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #220

Okay. I'm annoyed I missed the break, even though Monfort is trying to catch on having just attacked the peloton.

Out of the lead group, Uran is the one I would be comfortable having money on at the moment. It's a risk playing a bet this early in the stage, but a risk I'll take.

In-play 2 units Uran @ $10

Good luck!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #221

Highly doubt this break will last.

1 unit Armstrong @ $21
1 unit Schleck @ $6

Good luck!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #222
bad gambler

Menchov to beat Pellizotti - $1.85
Old 07-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #223
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Schleck do something to do.

Hushovd what a guy, flat track Cavendish wouldn't have the balls to do this.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #224
bad gambler

Andy will make his move at the col de la Colombiere
Old 07-22-2009, 01:49 PM   #225
bad gambler

Andy Schleck to beat Contador - $2.60