2009 Tour De France - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #196
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

Nice pick-up on Astarloza.

Why the f*ck isn't anyone challenging this chimp Pelizotti for the KOM jersey?

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #197
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still waiting for Kim Kirchen to do something.

He's been sitting very quiet so far.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #198
Banned!

I'm sick of these sh*t finishes on descents .

Four cat-one climbs tomorrow, but they finish on a descent. Wtf for?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #199
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

When is this Schleck and I don't mean Frank going to have a crack.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #200
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Andy is probably the 2nd best rider in the race, but currently sitting 5th overall.

Don't know if he's aiming for a top 3 finish, or if he'll go all out and try to get Contador. Very tough ask though, Contador has looked invincible so far.

If Andy does have a crack, it will probably be tomorrow.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:13 PM   #201
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Andy is probably the 2nd best rider in the race, but currently sitting 5th overall.

Don't know if he's aiming for a top 3 finish, or if he'll go all out and try to get Contador. Very tough ask though, Contador has looked invincible so far.

If Andy does have a crack, it will probably be tomorrow.
Yes, big Frank didn't really throw in enough surges to break up Contador, but he really looks like he is just strolling and will get this done. I hope Andy at least has a go before the race ends.

You and Bolar must be loving Evans melting down.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #202
Banned!

Quote:
Yes, big Frank didn't really throw in enough surges to break up Contador, but he really looks like he is just strolling and will get this done. I hope Andy at least has a go before the race ends.

Yep.

Evans sucks as much wheel as Bolar does ****.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #203
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice pick-up on Astarloza.

Why the f*ck isn't anyone challenging this chimp Pelizotti for the KOM jersey?

I don't know! Pellizotti said he'll try again today. Moncoutie failed in his attempt. I don't think Pellizotti can be beaten unless he misses the break.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #204

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm still waiting for Kim Kirchen to do something.

He's been sitting very quiet so far.

You have some money on him for something?

He's coming back into the race now. He said his form is starting to pick up.

I'm waiting for Rogers to attempt a breakaway (he did today but fell off) but his condition must still be shit.

Look at some of the climbers that finished well down today. Monfort, Gerdemann etc - they must be aiming for todays stage.

Anyway, if Kirchen does something, it's top 3 in the time trial on Thursday.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #205

Quote:
Schleck tried to attack today. That's the thing. Astana have 3 men in the top 5. If Saxo had 2 men in the top 8 what they could then do was launch one of them to make attacks to wear Contador down, then launch the other rider.

Kloden could be sent in the breakaway today and the teams will be fucked. That's the position Astana are in. If a team was in a similar position, then they would have a leg to stand on.

A. Schleck tried many attacks today but couldn't get them to hold off. His idiot brother Frank should have attacked a lot too in the hope that Contador followed. F Schleck should have worn himself out and then launch Andy for an attack. Instead they ride tempo? You don't drop Contador riding tempo.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #206

Quote:

Fucking oath!

Now maybe the Australian's will shut up about him. Although a lot of people are blaming the TTT for his demise. I hope he continues to lose time and definately misses the top 10.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #207

Evans the **** better not try a breakaway tonight and fuck up the bets I'm going to put on.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #208
bad gambler

Quote:
I'm sick of these sh*t finishes on descents .

Four cat-one climbs tomorrow, but they finish on a descent. Wtf for?
Yep the fact that there are only a couple of mountain finishes has ruined the tour for me. Boring.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:07 AM   #209

Let's see if Lightning strikes 4 times.

.2 unit Rolland @ $126
.2 unit Popovych @ $126
.2 unit Monfort @ $101
.2 unit Spilak @ $81
.2 unit Rogers @ $81
.2 unit Martinez @ $81
.2 unit Knees @ $81
.3 unit Txurruka @ $67
.3 unit Garate @ $67
.2 unit Feillu @ $67
.4 unit Moreau @ $67
.3 unit Kreuziger @ $51
.3 unit Anton @ $51
.8 unit Moncoutie @ $26

And my big play!

1 unit Gerdemann @ $67

It's about time Moreau shows his colours. Has the climbing legs. Gerdemann has good history here. He made his name on the Col de la Colombière in 2007. About time he shows something. 12 minutes down. Will be allowed in a break.

Columbia need to save face in the mountains too. White is gone. Send Rogers or Monfort up the road.

Good luck!

Old 07-22-2009, 05:09 AM   #210

8 units Sanchez over Nocentini @ $1.85