2009 Tour De France - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2009, 03:37 AM   #166
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

If the peloton give this break no freedom - providing they trail the break by no more than 5 minutes on the climb, Sastre climbs to victory. But it's hard to tell what they will do. This could be an easy loss of 4 units, but head to heads will compensate that.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #167
bad gambler

Good luck to you all but Sastre has been riding like a busted. Hopelessly out of form and doesn't have the team this time around to help him along.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:50 AM   #168
bad gambler

What about that bitch move by Garmin and Columbia today to deny Big George the yellow today? Not a fan of the Yank but Garmin and Columbia can go to hell after that.

Only good thing to come out of it was to see Drugstrong pissed off that his bum chum didn't get yellow as a result
Old 07-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #169

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha!

Armstrong was pissed off.

Sastre performs better in the third week of a GT. He didn't have the team in the Giro but he ran away from them in two climbs.

Looking at this climb today, it should only be rated a cat 2. 9km and 8% is fuck all considering they finish half way up the climb instead of at the top.

Todays stage will be a disappointment I feel. The break will get this again. The gaps will only be seconds with 60 riders finishing probably within 30 seconds of each other.

The only way this stage is interesting if someone forces pressure up the cat 2 climb. If the peloton wait till Verbier, then Sastre, Evans, Schleck can all go home tonight. In actual fact they give yellow to Contador and say the tour is ended.

Based on how Arcalis was, we're in for a boring stage unless teams control the race early.

This stage is perfect for Cancellara if he's in a break. The climb isn't too tough for him with what we saw in Switzerland. Hell, Freire will probably finish with the main peloton tomorrow.

This years parcours is rubbish! They want it to be decided on Ventoux.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:04 AM   #170

Studying it more

2 units Moncoutie @ $17
1 units Pellizotti @ $15

This will be won out of a break I think in the end. Moncoutie and Pellizotti shoudl be the favourites.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:11 AM   #171
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I do have a betfair account. But only go over there during the stage for live betting purposes. Mainly because you want to put on what you want to put on but then people don't match it and you only end up with partial. Whereas during the stage, they are matched quickly. That's what I find anyway.

Thanks for the heads up though! I'll go over there and have a look around.

Perhaps this makes sense to somebody else .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:59 AM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

Perhaps this makes sense to somebody else .
What I'm trying to say numbnuts is the following: If I go to betfair and say put 3 units on Rider "A". The whole 3 units won't be matched. If in live betting I put 3 units on Rider "A" instead, the bet will be matched. Partial matches are bullshit!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #173

Final Bets Tonight!

Head to Head!

1 unit Gerdemann over Monfort @ $2.28
5 unit Sastre over Armstrong @ $1.85
10 units Sastre over Vande Velde @ $1.72
2 unit Kreuzger over Nibali @ $2.10
5 unit Sastre over F Schleck @ $1.85

Win Market!

3 units Sastre @ $13
2.8 units Moncoutie @ $17
1 unit Pellizotti @ $17

.2 units Cancellara @ $126
.2 units Devolder @ $126
.2 units Rogers @ $101
.2 units Arroyo @ $81
.2 units Martinez @ $81
.2 units Astraloza @ $67
.2 units Kreuizger @ $67
.2 units Moreau @ $67
.2 units Txurruka @ $51
.2 units Anton @ $51
.2 units Uran @ $41

32 units staked. I stand to lose one of my profitable Cavendish days if Sastre fucks up tonight or if one of these long shots don't get up if he does fuck up. Bring it on!!!!!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:13 AM   #174

Quote:
Final Bets Tonight!

Head to Head!

Win Market!

3 units Sastre @ $13
1 unit Pellizotti @ $17

.2 units Devolder @ $126
.2 units Rogers @ $101
.2 units Arroyo @ $81
.2 units Martinez @ $81
.2 units Astraloza @ $67
.2 units Kreuizger @ $67
.2 units Moreau @ $67
.2 units Txurruka @ $51
.2 units Anton @ $51
.2 units Uran @ $41

32 units staked. I stand to lose one of my profitable Cavendish days if Sastre fucks up tonight or if one of these long shots don't get up if he does fuck up. Bring it on!!!!!
I've put another .4 units on Uran and another .2 on Anton.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #175
bad gambler

If one of the big boys don't win this stage this tour should be marked down as the worst TDF in history

I reckon it's pretty close to being that now unless something exciting happens in the Alps and the final TT
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #176
bad gambler

Andy Schleck to beat Evans - $1.75

Andy Schleck EW - $7.50/$2.70

gl

Last edited by bad gambler : 07-19-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
If one of the big boys don't win this stage this tour should be marked down as the worst TDF in history

I reckon it's pretty close to being that now unless something exciting happens in the Alps and the final TT
You're right. It is very close to being the worst TDF in history.

Look at the Parcours for the rest of the week.

Tuesday - A hors climb and a cat 1

Wednesday - a bunch of climbs - mostly cat 1 - but the day before the TT - no action

Thursday - time trial

Friday - break

Saturday - Ventoux

Sunday - Paris

hmmm, this week is close to being boring as the others.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #178

Quote:
Final Bets Tonight!

Head to Head!

Win Market!

3 units Sastre @ $13
1 unit Pellizotti @ $17

.2 units Devolder @ $126
.2 units Rogers @ $101
.2 units Arroyo @ $81
.2 units Martinez @ $81
.2 units Astraloza @ $67
.2 units Kreuizger @ $67
.2 units Moreau @ $67
.2 units Txurruka @ $51
.2 units Anton @ $51
.2 units Uran @ $41

Cancellara, Martinez, Arroyo, Moncoutie, Pellizotti are in a 12 man escape group.

Moncoutie has 2 team mates with him. If this escape group gets away it's advantage Moncoutie for a stage win if he can rediscover his form from the Dauphine.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #179

Adding in play

5 units Contador @ $2.30

1 unit Kreuziger @ $28

Old 07-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #180

Quote:
Final Bets Tonight!

Head to Head!

Win Market!

3 units Sastre @ $13
1 unit Pellizotti @ $17

.2 units Devolder @ $126
.2 units Rogers @ $101
.2 units Arroyo @ $81
.2 units Martinez @ $81
.2 units Astraloza @ $67
.2 units Kreuizger @ $67
.2 units Moreau @ $67
.2 units Txurruka @ $51
.4 units Anton @ $51
.6 units Uran @ $41

Adding in play

5 units Contador @ $2.30

1 unit Kreuziger @ $28

Not that flash