2009 Tour De France - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #151
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

Feillu top 3 @ 9
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2009, 02:18 AM   #152
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

In play betting is gay....

When did you get that price Jim? You must have posted that after the climb....

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #153

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Okay!

.6 unit Ballan @ $26
.6 unit Millar @ $51
.6 unit Pineau @ $51
.1 unit Roy @ $67
.2 unit Ivanov @ $81
.1 unit Zabriskie @ $81
.2 unit Ignatiev @ $101
.1 unit Vogondy @ $101
.1 unit Bonnet @ $101
.1 unit Casar @ $101
.2 unit O'Grady @ $101
.1 unit Geslin @ $101
.1 unit Wegmann @ $101
.1 unit Auge @ $126
.1 unit Botscharov @ $126
.1 unit De Jonghe @ $126
.1 unit Dessel @ $126
.2 unit Maaskant @ $126
.3 unit Devolder @ $126
.1 unit Rosseler @ $126

Good luck!

Old 07-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #154

.2 units Van Avermaet @ $81

Old 07-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #155
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
In play betting is gay....

When did you get that price Jim? You must have posted that after the climb....
Yep.

Hundreds of dollars matched on Chavanel to finish top 3 under 1.05 right up until the camera showed Feillu passing him, even though you could see Chavanel was in much better shape.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #156

Interesting.

Anyway, tonight only Maaskant and Ivanov are in a break of 13 riders. But the peloton don't want them to go. Ciolek and Bennati are also in the break. Hopefully when this break gets caught I have someone represented as a break will end up getting away. Cavendish tried the break too but dropped back to the peloton.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #157

Looking at it, Maaskant is the rider I want to win this stage most. Although I wont' be sad if Ivanov gets up.

2 out of 12, not bad. Let's make my chances even better.

1 unit Hincapie @ $10

Old 07-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #158

Quote:
Okay!

.6 unit Ballan @ $26
.6 unit Millar @ $51
.6 unit Pineau @ $51
.1 unit Roy @ $67
.2 unit Ivanov @ $81
.1 unit Zabriskie @ $81
.2 unit Ignatiev @ $101
.1 unit Vogondy @ $101
.1 unit Bonnet @ $101
.1 unit Casar @ $101
.2 unit O'Grady @ $101
.1 unit Geslin @ $101
.1 unit Wegmann @ $101
.1 unit Auge @ $126
.1 unit Botscharov @ $126
.1 unit De Jonghe @ $126
.1 unit Dessel @ $126
.2 unit Maaskant @ $126
.3 unit Devolder @ $126
.1 unit Rosseler @ $126
.2 unit Avarmaet @ $81
1 unit Hincapie @ $10

Good luck!
Over 10 units there.

Old 07-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #159

Sastre will win up verbier

Old 07-19-2009, 02:31 AM   #160
Banned!

For those with big toys: Sastre to donkey punch Evans up Verbier @ 2.55

And for the conservatives: Sastre to beat Vande Velde @ 1.72

Fill your boots!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:35 AM   #161

1 unit Gerdemann over Monfort @ $2.28
6 unit Sastre over Armstrong @ $1.85
10 units Sastre over Vande Velde @ $1.72
2 unit Kreuzger over Nibali @ $2.10
5 unit Sastre over F Schleck @ $1.85

3 unit Sastre to win @ $13
1 unit Kreuziger to win @ $41

Let's go Sastre!

Good luck!

Old 07-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #162

No doubt the survivers of the break will take this stage as noone will force the tempo till the last climb and Verbier isn't really steep. I like Cancellara to try the break.

.3 unit Cancellara @ $126
.2 unit Devolder @ $126

This young Colombian rider is going to be a gun. He might try the break too.

.5 unit Uran @ $51

Good luck!

Old 07-19-2009, 02:49 AM   #163

This will be like it was the other day.

Boring.

What I mean is the break will get free. Then they will only lift the pace up on the climb......

Head to Heads is where it's at tonight. Stage winner is nearly impossible to predict but if they ride tempo, then Sastre will do it.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:02 AM   #164
Banned!

Quote:
3 unit Sastre to win @ $13
1 unit Kreuziger to win @ $41
Do you or do you not have a betfair account?

Sastre is at 15-19 and Kreuziger 70-90.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:36 AM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Do you or do you not have a betfair account?

Sastre is at 15-19 and Kreuziger 70-90.
I do have a betfair account. But only go over there during the stage for live betting purposes. Mainly because you want to put on what you want to put on but then people don't match it and you only end up with partial. Whereas during the stage, they are matched quickly. That's what I find anyway.

Thanks for the heads up though! I'll go over there and have a look around.