Live streams - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #1561
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live streams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
It is already 2nd round today and e.g. del Potro-Kohlschreiber is not boring.
Yeah this is the thing I don't understand either.

@Voo: Be happy that the ATP tourneys of IW & Miami always start one day after the WTA ones. If it was the other way round, we wouldn' even have coverage of any 2nd round matches during Miami (and only 16 matches of the 2nd round of IW).

I also like: Wawrinka | Tsonga | Dimitrov | Isner | Gulbis |

Warm regards: 6-3 6-0 / 6-3 6-4

Last edited by _Chaz : 03-25-2011 at 12:48 PM.
_Chaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #1562
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I've complained about this for years now.

2 biggest 1000 events, they should have cameras on for frickin qualifying, not sometime after R2 starts.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:40 PM   #1563
country flag Acer

Acer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond reputeAcer has a reputation beyond repute

God how I FUCKING HATE Indian Wells and Miami.

SHIT SHIT SHIT
Old 03-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #1564
country flag STUHL

STUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond repute

So fucking mad that i can't watch Kohli and del Potro!
STUHL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #1565
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute

Just a disaster... And the bad thing is, is that the ATP doesn't want to promote their biggest tourneys (GS are ITF tourneys) as good as possible...

The same with the 500 tournaments.
From Monday to Wednesday the tournaments are only broadcasted in the "tournament country" or not at all.
The ATP always starts their coverage on Thursday.
I mean out of the 500 tourneys we could only see a few the whole week
Rotterdam, Dubai, Barcelona and Basel are the tournaments I'm sure there was/is coverage all week.
Washington and Memphis have no coverage to Thursday.
There was also almost nothing of Hamburg from Mo-Wed as tennis is dead here in Germany and the host broadcaster only covered 90 minutes of the tournament a day.
Beijing and Tokyo were on (chinese/japanese) pay TV during the 1st days and there weren't any streams up to Thursday for us.
I think Valencia also had no streams until Thursday but I'm not sure about that.
And Acapulco started their coverage on Wednesday if I'm right?

The ATP really sucks talking about their TV coverage.

I also like: Wawrinka | Tsonga | Dimitrov | Isner | Gulbis |

Warm regards: 6-3 6-0 / 6-3 6-4
_Chaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #1566
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.. 250 tournaments sometimes have streams from day 1, even qualifying.. And a 1000 event can't even have streams from round two?!?! PATHETIC!!!

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #1567
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
LOL.. 250 tournaments sometimes have streams from day 1, even qualifying.. And a 1000 event can't even have streams from round two?!?! PATHETIC!!!
You can say that again.

Even the more proof that the ATP doesn't give a f**k about the lower ranked/'unknown' players who have to battle their way through in the earlier rounds. Apparently their losses are a 'given'. PATHETIC, indeed.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #1568
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.. there's currently a stream for a challenger available, but not a 1000 event! hilarious..

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #1569
country flag rubbERR
Banned!

rubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond repute

bad tournament, no streams R2 LOL
rubbERR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #1570
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

James
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #1571
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Americans are at fault for this. There's no interest for tennis nowadays it seems. No coverage is the side-effect of this.

Fucking move those Masters somewhere where people care about the goddamn sport.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #1572
country flag Mungo

Mungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond repute

Miami the 5th Slam? hahaha challengers have better TV coverage than this overrated masters
Mungo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #1573
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Does court 1 have cameras?
Old 03-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #1574
country flag Outfielder

Outfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond reputeOutfielder has a reputation beyond repute

Have anyone stream for Djokovic-Istomin?
Outfielder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #1575
country flag theblejach

theblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond reputetheblejach has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outfielder View Post
Have anyone stream for Djokovic-Istomin?

+1