Twenty20 World Cup - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2009, 07:09 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: Twenty20 World Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
New Zealand to beat Sth Africa - $2.55

gl
lost

Too early in the morning for me to trade out as well
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #17
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lost

Never to early. Set your mobile alarm and make the call, or get an account with BetDAQ.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #18
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lost

You could have just set them to lay at say 1.50, and selected the "keep in-play" option on betfair.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #19
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Sri Lanka v West Indies - under 1.5 ducks @ 1.78
Old 06-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #20
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

South Africa to reach the Final - 2.26
Old 06-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #21
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Sri Lanka v West Indies - under 1.5 ducks @ 1.78
win - make that 9/11

Last edited by its.like.that : 06-10-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #22
Banned!

Ireland v India - under 1.5 ducks @ 1.85
Old 06-11-2009, 04:02 AM   #23
Banned!

Quote:
Ireland v India - under 1.5 ducks @ 1.85
win, 10/12
Old 06-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #24
Banned!

Sneaky TAB, have dropped the odds to 1.67 for both of tonight's matches.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #25
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
Sneaky TAB, have dropped the odds to 1.67 for both of tonight's matches.

Still gonna ride the money train though.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #26
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
Still gonna ride the money train though.
Of course . Although I'm more confident in the 2nd match than the 1st.

With a 10-2 record, if the odds were 1.20, you would come out exactly even.

So 1.67 still represents great value for the moment...
Old 06-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #27
Banned!

NZ v Ireland - under 1.5 ducks @ 1.67

England v South Africa - under 1.5 ducks @ 1.67
Old 06-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #28
country flag Gamblore

On them both myself.

Whats your opinion on run outs? Probably not as safe as the ducks bets.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #29
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
On them both myself.

Whats your opinion on run outs? Probably not as safe as the ducks bets.
Hrmmmmm... Thing with run-outs is, in a close game, you often end up with the "empty goal in ice hockey" situation.

Players will take plenty of extra risk towards the end of the game, and on the last ball if they have fallen just short, will often try for an extra run just for the sake of it. This is what happened in the NZ v SA game the other night.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck I hope you lose!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote