June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #46
country flag wimderon

wimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Don't post your plays bozo when you never posted them before. Keep it credible.

And on Gerdemann not riding the Dauphine, I lost no money there. Same with the matchup. They weren't all in.

Post your plays when they are credible. Until them, don't come up with such rubbish.
All the plays I posted above were posted here:

wimderon.blogabet.com

wimderon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #47
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimderon View Post
All the plays I posted above were posted here:

wimderon.blogabet.com

And you say I know nothing about cycling?

I write about cycling for a living, numnuts. I cover 2.2 European races aswell as previews for major races aswell as smaller races.

Yes, I might be having a rough time gambling on cycling, but I do know my cycling.

Get your facts straight dumbarse before you come in here and say I know nothing about cycling.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #48

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

See you in July. I'll kick your arse!

Old 06-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #49

Quote:
7 units Cavendish @ $2.15

.3 Albasini @ $67
.4 Voeckler @ $51
.4 Chavanel @ $51
.3 Burghardt @ $101

Basically - no one will beat Cav if it is indeed a sprint finish.

Albasini had targetted this stage before the tour. Unfortunately, he won last night so he might not be determined. But how could you not? It finishes in his home community so one would think that he will try something. Columbia riders are in form so you would be mad to bet against any of them. Burghardt again was in a break yesterday, but dont' be surprised if he tries again.

Voeckler will attempt a break today as will Chavanel one would think. These two riders are attacking riders.

2 units Ciolek over Hushovd @ $2.35
7 units Haussler over Eisel @ $1.68

Ciolek does something. Milram are committed.

It's time Haussler shows us what he is capable of too after a nice solid consistent year. Wouldn't surprise me if Haussler wins.

Until next time.
No one can beat Cav. Truth be told, the only rider that could in this form is Greipel. Pity they ride on the same team.

Lost the Ciolek bet. Not sure on Haussler. Will have to wait till morning.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #50
country flag wimderon

wimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure on Haussler. Will have to wait till morning.
You won that one, with possible winner Haussler recording a brilliant 121st place, 10 places in front of Eisel. As both are spending this week to set Hushovd/Cavendish up for the sprint I can't think of any possible reason for that bet, but anyway you won it, congrats, you could use a winning day.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:06 AM   #51

I have a contact who is following the race at the moment. He said Haussler was wanting to win the stage or do a top 10 - came straight from Haussler's mouth. Obviously it didn't work out for him, but worked out for me.

Tonight I see one of two possibilites.

Tony Martin attacking and finally getting lucky to win.

or

Roman Kreuziger attacking - might wait till tomorrow. But time is running out for him to put a gap on Cancellara.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #52

2 units Martin @ $10
.5 units Kirchen @ $10
.2 units Monfort @ $34
.2 units Cobo @ $34

Head to Heads

5 units Kreuziger over Cunego @ $2.52

Okay!

I'm opening myself up for a potentially risky loss here.

On the other stage to Surfas, Cunego was third and Kreuziger was 6th. So what is my reasoning for this?

This final climb is averaging 6% over 20km. It might be enough for Cancellara to hold on. Cunego is out of contention basically unless he does something special in the next two days. It might happen tonight, but I doubt it. Kreuziger and the other contenders may force a fast pace up this climb tonight. Or they might wait for tomorrow to do it. But to tire out Cancellara, they should put up a fast pace and if they do, Kreuziger will be up there again.

Stage winner!

Well Martin was attacking like crazy the other day. He was unlucky not to get away. Wasted all his energy. He will do the same tonight and he might hang on. I have gone Monfort and Kirchen as back-ups. Truth be told, who would back against Columbia at the moment? Winning climbs, Cavendish and Greipel winning sprints and the Women dominating.

Cobo might well try something tonight too. Worth a little bet just to see.

Good luck!

Old 06-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #53
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't post your plays bozo when you never posted them before. Keep it credible.
Coming from a guy who posts riders to win stages over an hour into the race after a breakaway has already been formed , and who posts that he "thinks" his bets are winners, but does not correct himself until somebody else brings it up.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Coming from a guy who posts riders to win stages over an hour into the race after a breakaway has already been formed , and who posts that he "thinks" his bets are winners, but does not correct himself until somebody else brings it up.

I do correct myself when I'm next online.

Unlike some people like you, my life doesn't revolve around MTF.

When you have only a top 10 finish list of the stage and it's 2am in the morning and you need to go to bed, who could be arsed waiting up for another 2 hours to see if they won, when you can look in your account when you wake up and then correct it?

I correct all my errors.

Old 06-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #55
country flag wimderon

Quote:
2 units Martin @ $10
.5 units Kirchen @ $10
.2 units Monfort @ $34
.2 units Cobo @ $34

Head to Heads

Okay!

On the other stage to Surfas, Cunego was third and Kreuziger was 6th. So what is my reasoning for this?

This final climb is averaging 6% over 20km. It might be enough for Cancellara to hold on. Cunego is out of contention basically unless he does something special in the next two days. It might happen tonight, but I doubt it. Kreuziger and the other contenders may force a fast pace up this climb tonight. Or they might wait for tomorrow to do it. But to tire out Cancellara, they should put up a fast pace and if they do, Kreuziger will be up there again.

Stage winner!

Well Martin was attacking like crazy the other day. He was unlucky not to get away. Wasted all his energy. He will do the same tonight and he might hang on. I have gone Monfort and Kirchen as back-ups. Truth be told, who would back against Columbia at the moment? Winning climbs, Cavendish and Greipel winning sprints and the Women dominating.

Good luck!
Don't know what stage you are betting on, but today is nowhere near 20km at 6%. Its 14 km at 2%, a little descent followed by the final 5 kilometers at 5%.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #56
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do correct myself when I'm next online.

Unlike some people like you, my life doesn't revolve around MTF.

When you have only a top 10 finish list of the stage and it's 2am in the morning and you need to go to bed, who could be arsed waiting up for another 2 hours to see if they won, when you can look in your account when you wake up and then correct it?

I correct all my errors.
lmao

Sure I waste a lot of time on here, but only when I'm researching online or tracking bets anyway. I couldn't really give a f*ck about mtf, or any people like you.

Are you saying you especially got up at 2am to post on here?

Now that is the sign of a loser.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #57

Quote:
2 units Martin @ $10
.5 units Kirchen @ $10
.2 units Monfort @ $34
.2 units Cobo @ $34

Head to Heads

Okay!

Stage winner!

Good luck!
Won on Kirchen and won on Kreuziger.

That last burst from Kirchen was good.

Bang!

Old 06-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
lmao

Sure I waste a lot of time on here, but only when I'm researching online or tracking bets anyway. I couldn't really give a f*ck about mtf, or any people like you.

Are you saying you especially got up at 2am to post on here?

Now that is the sign of a loser.

No

I'm up at 2 - 3am most nights anyway. Watching the cycling. Or following it so I can report on it. I will post on MTF and result my bets.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #59

Looks like I might lose my overall on Kreuziger.

He will make 31 seconds on Valjavec in TT on Sunday easily.

But he is trailing Canc by 22.

If Canc isn't dropped tomorrow, or Kreuziger can't take a lead of around half a minute into the TT, Canc wins this.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #60

Which Columbia guy wins tomorrow?

Monfort maybe?

Martin? If Martin didn't crash twice he would have shown something today.

Hincapie?

Interesting.

This is a Columbia dominated race.