June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-06-2009, 04:23 AM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals

Just the two plays for the outright.

9.5 units Evans over Valverde @ $1.91
.5 units Gerdemann to win @ $41

Good luck!

---------------------------

Valverde may be in good form and not racing next month, but Evans creams him in the the time trial. Evans will come runner up again. Though Valverde will be determined, I can't see him featuring top 2 and Evans will come runner up.

Gerdemann is in good form. A handy price for a handy rider.

Contador deserves favouritsm. Might blow them away or just fine tune form.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #2

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals

5 units Devolder over Cobo @ $2.13

An interest bet to say the least. A reasonable sum of money on him too. Devolder should be too good for Cobo one would suspect. Devolder is the better climber and better time trialist. Quick Step have been quiet of late and with the Boonen troubles, I expect Stijn to deliver the goods.

Old 06-06-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I've got 3 plays:

Valverde over Evans
Gerdemann not to win
Cobo over Devolder
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #4

I would say that your second play will be the only one to get up as this Gerdemann bet is too good to ignore on the price but a bet which in all liklihood won't get up!

Old 06-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #5

Leave it for July, arsehole! You will only make yourself look silly now. Make yourself look silly in July

Old 06-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Leave it for July, arsehole! You will only make yourself look silly now. Make yourself look silly in July
I'm gonna make myself look silly? What about the guy in these photos?

Old 06-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #7

Man I look like Jan Ullrich when I'm on the bike!

Old 06-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #8

Prologue

Small play on Bert Grabsch

Grabsch @ $26 - .5 units

Old 06-07-2009, 07:08 AM   #9

Actually screw it. Make it a 1 unit play!

Old 06-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #10

fuck me evans is in some fine form.

5 units Boonen @ $2.15 - should be straightforward. He only has chavanel, steegmens and vaitkus to contend with.

probably my last play on Dauphine. I'm eagerly awaiting Switzerland.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
Banned!

Old 06-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #12

Boonen and Quick Step don't fuck up again.

5 units Boonen @ $2.80

Good luck!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #13

You would think Boonen would want stage wins considering he aint in the Tour de France this year.

There is only one team that actually care about bunch sprints and that's Columbia.

Boonen and his quick-step team are ****s!

Old 06-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
Banned!

Old 06-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #15

Seriously. I hope Boonen gets banned for life for taking Cocaine. The **** was probably on Cocaine last night.

Anyway I'm setting aside 2 units.

1.5 units Grabsch @ $7
.5 units Millar @ $13

Millar is in form and Garmin needs a result desperately.

Grabsch is more suited to 41km.

Evans is a **** and won't win. Contador may win, but doubt it.