The Green Green Grass of Home: Tournament Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:53 AM   #16
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Green Green Grass of Home: Tournament Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Hmmm Friday, eh? Viktor should try to win for me I could be around on Friday

So overly posh and overly pricey though
I totally forget you'll be in London by then.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #17
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I totally forget you'll be in London by then.
I leave tonight!!!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #18
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I leave tonight!!!

No need to be scared, you're gonna have a nice and comfortable flight

Enjoy and have a wonderful time in London!

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #19
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Old 06-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #20
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Continue to post in London and hold on to your purse/handbag/whatever like dear Viktor!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #21
#freeviktor

Considering I just got robbed in America, I sincerely hope it does not happen in London... AGAIN.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

What

What happened?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #23
#freeviktor

Someone stole both of my credit cards either Friday or Saturday, a Visa and an AMEX. They maxed out the Visa because the limit is not very high, and that's how I found out, because the Visa people called me. The charges will be reversed and I will get my new card by tomorrow (the charges take 2 weeks to reverse though) and on my AMEX i caught them after they had made two purchases, and those will be reversed, but luckily AMEX is a little bit faster than Visa and I got my new card this morning (and they were unable to max that one out so even though it might take a while to reverse the charges, I *do* still have some credit on that one if necessary.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #24
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

That really sucks when you're travelling!

That's why I checked my credit card accounts on line EVERYDAY!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #25
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I had a panic moment yesterday when my beloved AMEX was not in my wallet when I tried to make a payment.

Later I found it in one of the compartments in my purse. *phew*
Old 06-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #26
#freeviktor

Quote:
That really sucks when you're travelling!

That's why I checked my credit card accounts on line EVERYDAY!
Well luckily Visa called very quickly.. it was like.. the day after. So I mean I check quite often too.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #27
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Well luckily Visa called very quickly.. it was like.. the day after. So I mean I check quite often too.
Visa called because the card max out or because of suspicious transaction?

I remembered not long after we moved here with our brand new Visa and we bought my first desk top here in an electronic store. We ended up spending more than 15 minutes calling Visa letting them know that's really me there using my Visa to buy the computer
Old 06-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #28
#freeviktor

Quote:
Visa called because the card max out or because of suspicious transaction?

I remembered not long after we moved here with our brand new Visa and we bought my first desk top here in an electronic store. We ended up spending more than 15 minutes calling Visa letting them know that's really me there using my Visa to buy the computer
Suspicious activity. The lady was funny. She was like "There were just some transactions that made us think, 'Well gosh! This doesn't seem like Jessica!'"

The thief spent $500 at Staples and $400 at CVS then they tried to spend $400 more at CVS on a different card but I was too fast for them.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #29
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Suspicious activity. The lady was funny. She was like "There were just some transactions that made us think, 'Well gosh! This doesn't seem like Jessica!'"

The thief spent $500 at Staples and $400 at CVS then they tried to spend $400 more at CVS on a different card but I was too fast for them.
I am quite sure you won't spend $500 at Staples And CVS

Have you figured out how the cards were stolen?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #30
#freeviktor

No

I too was like CVS wtf? BUT you can guy gift cards at CVS, so even now that the cards were cancelled, they still have giftcards they can use