•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #121
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Hi

No bets for me tomorrow after blowing up more than 11M in a week.
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #122
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

that is quite impressive.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:10 AM   #123
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMage View Post
Hi

No bets for me tomorrow after blowing up more than 11M in a week.
no PWC prediction either?
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #124
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
makes it easier for me.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:19 AM   #125
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that after this great day.

Don't even know what I had to predict. I guess only Del Pony's match.

I'll predict later. I can predict as long as the match hasn't started, no?

Juan Martin Del Potro ARG (5) 6-4 5-7 7-6 6-4

v
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga FRA (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
makes it easier for me.
You can thank Habib for reminding me.

Last edited by LinkMage : 06-01-2009 at 11:46 AM.
LinkMage is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #126
country flag LinkMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
that is quite impressive.
Not as much as losing 1.5 billion in a month like some certain poster.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #127
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
only the tsonga-del potro match. I put some money on del potro. What are your thoughts on that match?
Hey Usha, sorry I'm just replying, I just finished watching the Nadal-Sod match. I gotta tell you, I'm shocked. I was expecting to see Nadal playing really badly, but that was not the case. Yes he was off some, but Soderling was playing unbelievable tennis. He was smacking winners from all over the court and held his nerve right to the last point. I was absolutely stunned at how well the guy played. He was WAY over his head. Never seen Nadal pushed around like that. Soderling dictated play for virtually the entire match.
Rafa just can't afford to give up the baseline against a guy playing like that and he just stayed way to far back. He's got to improve his second serve and be way more aggressive on his returns, specially the 2nd serve return. Soderling was all over every short ball.
Well as for your question.. I've got D-pot over Tsonga, so my money's going on D-pot too. Gotta check now and see if the rest of the matches are up.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:41 AM   #128
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Hey Usha, sorry I'm just replying, I just finished watching the Nadal-Sod match. I gotta tell you, I'm shocked. I was expecting to see Nadal playing really badly, but that was not the case. Yes he was off some, but Soderling was playing unbelievable tennis. He was smacking winners from all over the court and held his nerve right to the last point. I was absolutely stunned at how well the guy played. He was WAY over his head. Never seen Nadal pushed around like that. Soderling dictated play for virtually the entire match.
Rafa just can't afford to give up the baseline against a guy playing like that and he just stayed way to far back. He's got to improve his second serve and be way more aggressive on his returns, specially the 2nd serve return. Soderling was all over every short ball.
Well as for your question.. I've got D-pot over Tsonga, so my money's going on D-pot too. Gotta check now and see if the rest of the matches are up.
hey glen. Yeah I was shocked as well. Don't think anyone was expecting this, especially since Nadal crushed Soderling a few weeks ago. Definitely agree with you about the second serve.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on the monfils-roddick match? I think monfils will clinch it, especially with the crowd support and everything. Not 100% who I should put my money on.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:53 AM   #129
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you on Monfils, but, since this has been a week filled with upsets, I put cash on Roddick.. Is that dumb, yea probably, but I had money on Nadal, Verdasco, and Djok and we saw how those worked out. SO this time I thought I'd take a chance. The odds are good, Roddick is playing well, Monils is in my opinion mentally fragile at times. We'll see what happens..
Old 06-01-2009, 02:58 AM   #130
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

no need to bet any more, Roger is sure win, he has some lucks, just like my old pete, he will finally win FO, it seems that great champions like Pete/Graf/Roger have their own lucks

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-01-2009, 03:06 AM   #131
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
no need to bet any more, Roger is sure win, he has some lucks, just like my old pete, he will finally win FO, it seems that great champions like Pete/Graf/Roger have their own lucks
mimi

Fed has been looking good relatively speaking over the last two weeks. At the end of the day whoever wins the French, deserves it. Nadal not being in the final takes nothing away from it. Everyone does their part in winning the matches from their section, and plays it match by match. For example, if Fed gets to the final and wins, a lot of people would say its undeserved. But at the end of the day everyone controls their own destiny, and it's not Fed's fault that both Nadal and Djokovic lost.
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-01-2009, 03:07 AM   #132
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
Hey Mimi, I got him as my pick now with the events of this week. Picking him to play Murray in the final. But the way my picks have been going this week, that may not be good news for Fed.

Well I'm going to bed now, got to get up in a few hours to start watching the matches..

See you later..
Old 06-01-2009, 03:14 AM   #133
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i agreed, if Fed wins, he fullty deserved it, its not his fault that Rafa and Nole were out, both are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
mimi

Fed has been looking good relatively speaking over the last two weeks. At the end of the day whoever wins the French, deserves it. Nadal not being in the final takes nothing away from it. Everyone does their part in winning the matches from their section, and plays it match by match. For example, if Fed gets to the final and wins, a lot of people would say its undeserved. But at the end of the day everyone controls their own destiny, and it's not Fed's fault that both Nadal and Djokovic lost.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:24 AM   #134
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Karin - sorry for the loss. I should have you know that I'm not one of those Fedtards predicted ANYTHING for Roger. I think he'll get past Haas, but QF/SF are very dangerous.
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-01-2009, 03:34 AM   #135
country flag Mimi

hahaha, who can beat Roger? Murray/Davydenko/Gonzalez/Roddick? he is sure win

Closed Thread