•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 10:58 PM   #76
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Hey Karin! Sorry about Nadal's loss but I guess since you like Feddie aswell it's not sooooo large a loss
Well of course I don't mind to see the gap between Raf & Rodge close for a bit, but I just had a look at GM, and I think many Fed fans are getting waaaaayyyy ahead of themselves.
Roger is now 'supposed' to get the RG title. Well I'd like to ask the fans to just wait and see what will happen over the next matches first. He hasn't even made the QF yet, and it's not as if those fellows awaiting him 'can't play tennis'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I know. I was 30% joking 50% being sarcastic and 20% why the hell am i posting this.

All the best for Fed for the rest of RG
- I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Hey Karin, if it occurs, what to you think of the Muzza/Davy match up. I think you missed it today, but Davy looked like a ground stroke machine today in dismantling Verdasco. I mean it was really impressive.
I can see him troubling Murray big time the way he steps inside the baseline. That's my biggest concern in the Muzza-Fed prediction.
I missed EVERYTHING today as I was playing a Bridge Tournament in Amsterdam.
Fortunately, Doris kept me informed on the matches. I can tell you, I got so about Rafa that I didn't play one card correctly after he lost that 3rd set.

I lost 5K on Verdasco today.
And as you know, I wouldn't AT ALL mind Davydenko knocking out Muzza, as that would mean that Roger might well keep his #2 spot for sure.
Anyone knows how much points Rafa has lost in the ATP ranking today, btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Dani, NO ONE predicted Soderling to beat Nadal. No one.
Eh... I made 3500 vCash on the Toad. That about makes up for ALL my previous anti-bets on which I kept on losing.

Quote:
Haas is a better player when his game clicks, and Fed is no better than Nadal on clay and working by this logic, Fed will lose tomorrow.
I can't see this logic, to be honest.
Saying that he'll surely lose tomorrow makes just as much sense to me as saying that he will surely win.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2009, 10:59 PM   #77
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Dani, NO ONE predicted Soderling to beat Nadal. No one.

Haas is a better player than Toad when his game clicks, and Fed is no better than Nadal on clay and working by this logic, Fed will lose tomorrow.
Actually the below had cash on Soderling. Were they actually excpecting him to win I seriously doubt it, but a few people mopped up. Those odds were unreal..

Old 05-31-2009, 10:59 PM   #78
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Top posters of volume 3:

infinityfed..........708
MacTheKnife......586
Stupid Dream....549
habibko.............505
Clay Death........395
miura.................390
Sapeod..............311
icedevil0289......278
Har-Tru..............205
biological...........168
Nadine, yet again

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 480-148...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 11:00 PM   #79
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually the below had cash on Soderling. Were they actually excpecting him to win I seriously doubt it, but a few people mopped up. Those odds were unreal..

Carlita is one rich son of a bitch now.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 480-148...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 11:02 PM   #80
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

No shit, 35 to 1. That's some odds baby..
Old 05-31-2009, 11:03 PM   #81
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Beh, should have put my entire life savings on Robin on my betting site
Old 05-31-2009, 11:03 PM   #82
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No shit, 35 to 1. That's some odds baby..
You only just found out?

Anathema

Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #83
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Karin, did you hear about my unfortunate statement before the Nadal-Soderling match?
No, which one was that?

Anathema

Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #84
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Karin, I wasn't serious in that post. It was more like I'm ready to expect anything but deep down I know he'll be a comfortable winner.
- let's hope so. I'll be here tomorrow to watch the match!

Anathema

Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #85
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I have so much vCash.

Karin, I wasn't serious in that post. It was more like I'm ready to expect anything but deep down I know he'll be a comfortable winner.
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 11:05 PM   #86
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Karin, did you hear about my unfortunate statement before the Nadal-Soderling match?
Old 05-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #87
Anathemaniac

MTF servers fucking up again, folks.
My replies to your posts appear BEFORE your actual posts!!!

Anathema

Old 05-31-2009, 11:11 PM   #88
country flag miura

Hehe, I specificly said I would run down Champs-Elysees naked if Soderling won
Old 05-31-2009, 11:14 PM   #89
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Martin there is no way out of it, you know.
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 11:17 PM   #90
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Hehe, I specificly said I would run down Champs-Elysees naked if Soderling won
- well then, when is it that going to happen?

Okay folks, I'm dead tired - counting to 52, memorizing 52 cards 32 times and making statistic calculations for over seven hours is something that can actually make one feel physically tired - so I'm off for now, see you all back tomorrow!

BTW, Habib

My prediction for Round 4 of the PWC:

Roddick - Monfils: 7-5, 6-4, 3-6, 6-1.

Yep, I think Roddick will win this. As long as it stays hot and dry, the court is FAST, and it benefits the big servers. No coincidence, if you see who've been doing well during the first week.

Anathema

Closed Thread