•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 332 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #4966
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Ninjas can't catch you if you are NinjaFed!!!!!!

habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #4967
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Old 06-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #4968
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #4969
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
whoa who is this babe?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #4970
country flag miura

I dunno. I'm just finding random pics now

http://suigintou.desudesudesu.org/4s...iew/165720.jpg
Old 06-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #4971
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
well said.......it seems like i have found the right place finally.......i cannot wait for wimbledon.......hopefully rafa defends the title.......any update on the current condition of his knees?

this is the latest i have. looks like he is going to get aleast one match in on grass to test his knees.

i dont see him walking away from Wimby even if he is in pain. he has to try to pocket a few wins there so he would not lose too many points. in his thinking, he can always catch Fed during the latter part of the year if he has to but he must find a way to stay close now.

he didnt play the masters cup last year so there will be an opportunity to pick up some points:

ATP Rankings

1-100 points for every round Robin match won
2- 200 if you win the Semi final
3- 250 if you win the final.

So the winner of the event can bag a maximum of 750 and a minimum of 550 points. Plus every one else earns points on the basis of how many matches they won.

in any case, here is the latest on the clay monster:

World No.1 Rafael Nadal could play at the Hurlingham Cub, this Friday 19 June, as part of his preparations to defend his Wimbledon title. Rafa is expected to make a decision later this week.

Rafa Nadal has played at this pre-Wimbledon event, which takes place at the renowned Hurlingham Club, South West London, twice before in 2006 and 2007. Rafael would be scheduled to play against World No.19, Stanislas Wawrinka, who won a gold medal with fellow countryman Roger Federer at the 2008 Olympic Games and recently defeated him at the Monte Carlo Masters.

Looking to retain his 2008 Wimbledon crown, after playing a five-set epic final against Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal plans to travel to London tomorrow.

"I have kindly been invited to play the traditional exhibition at the Hurlingham Club on Friday, June 19. I have played at that Club for several years now. It would be a good test for me to play there on Friday to see how the knee is doing and it would provide the perfect setting to get some practice before Wimbledon. If I feel the recuperation is going well I will be more than happy to be there again. I hope that's the case," said Nadal.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #4972
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno. I'm just finding random pics now

http://suigintou.desudesudesu.org/4s...iew/165720.jpg
well i will take her.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #4973
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

just 28 posts to go. lets do it Martin. is there any way to get the mod`s attention?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #4974
country flag miura

More epicness for Habib's beach holiday

Old 06-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #4975
country flag miura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
just 28 posts to go. lets do it Martin. is there any way to get the mod`s attention?
They will eventually move volume 5 from Non-Tennis into Chat-Threads. Just let them take their time
Old 06-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #4976
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

come on warriors, we're almost on vol 5!!!!

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #4977
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:

General Habibko cant handle that many hot women. i can.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #4978
country flag miura

I just received a call from the workshop. I'm going downtown to get my car and maybe I'll head to a restaurant for some take-away. Talk to you later!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #4979
country flag miura

I'll leave you with Charlize

Old 06-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #4980
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
I'll PM them again if they didn't move it in time, don't worry CD

Quote:

I'm gonna die
Closed Thread