•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 331 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #4951
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
robredo winning against Baghdatis on grass? Can't see it happening to be honest. Boredo sucks on this surface.
well they both suck at the moment to be honest.

i just thought that being ranked #85 or so for the baggy man, he may not be go into this with too much confidence.

and Boredo can volley a little. he has done well in doubles from time to time.

its a risky one in a way so i sort of agree with you.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #4952
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Most of my bets has landed today. Exceptions are Minar and Gabashvili. Llodra-Zverev was abandoned because of Zverev retireing but I had my money on Llodra
Old 06-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #4953
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
robredo winning against Baghdatis on grass? Can't see it happening to be honest. Boredo sucks on this surface.
Baghdatis only just returning from a long injury lay-off, and also had some kind of a virus last week and still taking antibiotics. Add to that the fact hat this will be only his 3rd match on grass in a year, and just his 3rd week working with a new coach, - and I think Boredo will win easily. Though I would far prefer Baghdatis -not so much a fan of Robredo, since the Kohli incident in Hamburg last year.

Not sure they'll ever get on court though - there's some interminable WTA match going on before it

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #4954
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

But Baggy was out for most of last year with injuries hence the big rankings drop. He played well in his first round in Queen's I thought and he's made the final of grass tournies previously. My money is on him, but we'll see.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #4955
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

My money is on Marcos!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #4956
country flag miura

<3 Reef chicks

Old 06-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #4957
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Baghdatis only just returning from a long injury lay-off, and also had some kind of a virus last week and still taking antibiotics. Add to that the fact hat this will be only his 3rd match on grass in a year, and just his 3rd week working with a new coach, - and I think Boredo will win easily. Though I would far prefer Baghdatis -not so much a fan of Robredo, since the Kohli incident in Hamburg last year.

Not sure they'll ever get on court though - there's some interminable WTA match going on before it
What was the incident?

Even though he's been patchy at best this year, I've got a feeling he'll win today. Don't know why- perhaps coz I'm biased.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #4958
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
hercs, just now i was reading a few posts at the previous forum we posted, i have to tell you how much those hate-filled clowns hate us even after months we left.......they have gotten to a level where they are creating fake accounts, posting garbage like complete idiots and insulting us by calling how you would argue with him or how i would.......they have gone a step further today and are trying to convince our friends there that that fake account is mine......it sucks really.......we have plenty of support at that forum still and they all miss us seriously.......but the owner and mods have turned into total nadal fan haters.......they let 'hunting you' go as well by making him feel uncomfortable.......
thatz fine shankar. let them go. they went backwards and we moved up. and besides they all feared my death grip and my deadly death blows there. they knew i could bring them down and tear them to shreds.

all changes happen for the best. we are where we belong now. some of the greatest people you will ever find are right here at the castle. it just doesnt matter who they root for so long they are here at the castle-- where eagles dare-- and are enjoying themselves.

General habibko and his staff of 300 of deadliest trained spartans keep a watchful eye on all those who enter the castle. their mission is let no harm of any kind ever come to those who choose to chillax here at the castle in between their battles.

post away and have a blast. you are a castle warrior now and basically unstoppable in battle.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #4959
country flag miura

Anyone for a vacation?

Old 06-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #4960
country flag miura

Cheers

Old 06-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #4961
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Anyone for a vacation?

count me in!!!

I'm a sea person, and this pic is just too perfect for my taste for many different reasons great find general
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #4962
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Cheers

cheers old sport. we are almost there.

bring on the vol 5 folks.

MODS:

We shall be most greatful if you can move our vol. 5 "castle thread" here now. thanks in advance.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #4963
country flag miura

Old 06-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #4964
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
thatz fine shankar. let them go. they went backwards and we moved up. and besides they all feared my death grip and my deadly death blows there. they knew i could bring them down and tear them to shreds.

all changes happen for the best. we are where we belong now. some of the greatest people you will ever find are right here at the castle. it just doesnt matter who they root for so long they are here at the castle-- where eagles dare-- and are enjoying themselves.

General habibko and his staff of 300 of deadliest trained spartans keep a watchful eye on all those who enter the castle. their mission is let no harm of any kind ever come to those who choose to chillax here at the castle in between their battles.

post away and have a blast. you are a castle warrior now and basically unstoppable in battle.
well said.......it seems like i have found the right place finally.......i cannot wait for wimbledon.......hopefully rafa defends the title.......any update on the current condition of his knees?
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #4965
country flag miura