•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #151
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

hey there Castle folks. It seems I was not the only one not being exceptionally baffled by Rafito's loss yesterday. Even the Spanish sports press (which usually reveres Nadal) is behaving quite reasonably and not making that big of a fuss about it. "No one is unbeatable" and "It had to happen one day" are read headlines, and, although true, are pretty uncommon in the poor spanish press. Just to let you know.

Fed on! Exciting match hopefully, although I have the feeling if Roger is to be surprised again, this won't be the match. But hey I don't want to say anything anymore...

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #152
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

LOL Federer has won his six serve games to love! 24-0. And could lose the set in the tiebreak...

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #153
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
LOL Federer has won his six serve games to love! 24-0. And could lose the set in the tiebreak...
Yep, quite a ridiculous performance from Federer so far!
He's completely BLOWING IT in the TB right now, and all those silly lost chances during the set...

Atrocious.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #154
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

First set, Tommy Haas.
Completely due to Fed's gazillion no. of shanks at very good chances to break Haas during the set.

Haas is playing well though.

Anathema

Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #155
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't think I've ever seen that happen.

Lost my internet connection for while. My ISP seems to be in and out here today..
Old 06-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #156
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Don't think I've ever seen that happen.

Lost my internet connection for while. My ISP seems to be in and out here today..
My nomination for the 'Looney of the Day'-trophy today is Feds.

Anathema

Old 06-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #157
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
My nomination for the 'Looney of the Day'-trophy today is Feds.
If it happens again, I'll ???? I don't know what..
Old 06-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #158
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Fed breaks now. Still to lose a point on serve. This is quickly becoming the most mental French Open I've ever seen.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #159
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Fed breaks now. Still to lose a point on serve. This is quickly becoming the most mental French Open I've ever seen.
You can say THAT again!

Anathema

Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #160
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

broken back
Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #161
Anathemaniac

Haas breaks back. Heavens.
Fed in full Mirkaland-mode.

Anathema

Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #162
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Roger, if you don't mind, we're kindly waiting for you to step on the court. Thank you.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #163
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Roger, if you don't mind, we're kindly waiting for you to step on the court. Thank you.

And then to think there are tards out there in GM already posting that he'll get back the #1 position, win RG and Wimbledon, etc...
Let's first see if he makes it to the RG QF.

Anathema

Old 06-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #164
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Haas two sets to luv

Vamos Tomy!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #165
Anathemaniac

2-0 Haas.

And much deserved. Feds in terrible In Absentia Mode.
Guess he thought, "well the Boyfriend is out, I might leave the building myself just the same". Pfft. Pansy!

Anathema

Closed Thread