•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #1501
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Karin Yes - not denying Roger does look very nervous out there - but I still personally think that, at the end of the day, JM just doesn't have the experience to carry out such a huge win. He's still a kid - and he'll freeze like a rabbit in the headlights nearer to the finishing line in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Federer maneges to even struggle against Del Pony. congrats Roger!

congrats for giving away the 1st set once again to put yourself under pressure

DAMN IT!!!
We must not forget that Feds already barely escaped from Acasuso and Haas. It's not that he's been playing very well the past days...
If this ends up being a Söderling - DelPo final, it will be a final between the two players that made by far the best impression during the course of this tournament.

And I've noticed that only the Fed-dislikers have been continuously spouting that he'll easily grab this title btw.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #1502
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

DelPo is simply redlining his game right now.
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #1503
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Karin - I never said he'd easily grab the title.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #1504
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
And I've noticed that only the Fed-dislikers have been continuously spouting that he'll easily grab this title btw.

he will

Vamos Fed RG Champ!
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #1505
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

del potro on fire! Man juan, you are not supposed to mess with history here. I thought you wanted federer to win as well.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #1506
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan_2007 View Post
No, but you're not a Fed-disliker - you're a bandwagonner.

Anathema

Old 06-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #1507
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan_2007 View Post
i did.

since when are you "Fed disliker"?
Old 06-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #1508
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We must not forget that Feds already barely escaped from Acasuso and Haas. It's not that he's been playing very well the past days...
If this ends up being a Söderling - DelPo final, it will be a final between the two players that made by far the best impression during the course of this tournament.

You're right there. Soderling has been a total revelation this fortnight. Fed seems to be moving badly to me rather slow and stiff

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #1509
country flag FedFan_2007

No doubt about it. Fed is going to have to show superior fighting qualities today.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #1510
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

Quote:
No, but you're not a Fed-disliker - you're a bandwagonner.
and a gloryhunta.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #1511
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
You're right there. Soderling has been a total revelation this fortnight. Fed seems to be moving badly to me rather slow and stiff
Yep... as if he's playing Rafa (). But then again - I haven't seen anything near to 'JesusFed' all throughout the tournament. I in fact consider it quite a miracle that he's made it so far!
Credits should go to DelPo, though. Playing very well indeed, and no sign of nerves or anything the like.

Anathema

Old 06-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #1512
country flag FedFan_2007

The big question is, can DelPo keep this insane level up?
Old 06-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #1513
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

where is the slice? where are the drop shots? Federer better step it up soon
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #1514
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
where is the slice? where are the drop shots? Federer better step it up soon
In fact... Feds is MOONBALLING most of the time.
But it is DelPo forcing him to do so. Sad-but-true.

Anathema

Old 06-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #1515
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep... as if he's playing Rafa (). But then again - I haven't seen anything near to 'JesusFed' all throughout the tournament. I in fact consider it quite a miracle that he's made it so far!
Credits should go to DelPo, though. Playing very well indeed, and no sign of nerves or anything the like.
No doubt D-pot is playing great, but I have not seen Federer look this nervous. Even in the Haas and Acu matches, he never looked this tight. Yes, he was make a ton of UEs, but today, you can see it in his face.