Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #106
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
Nope, he's minging, and the squeaky voice really puts you off even more!
Oh thank God I'm not the only one ... was beginning to think there was something wrong with me not fancying Beckham

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #107
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Alli thats an amazing write up I'm sure you'll get to meet and talk to Stan. I think tennis has some of the nicest people in the whole of sport nowadays. So many of the players are so fan friendly,I can honestly say I have never had a negative experience approaching any of them for autographs,or for a chat. Its the ambiance of these guys that sets them apart from other sportsmen

I'll never forget the day Gasquet won Nottingham on his 19th birthday. Max Mirnyi the beaten finalist led the birthday song,in tune too,totally spontaneous.

I just want to say thanks to my mates in Norwich whose house I'm at right now for being so accommodating,letting me use their laptop and keep up with events. Steve,Karen Craig my boyfriend and lucky mascot

Its chaos,we're all watching different things on DVD,TV or computer

BTW I don't like Beckham either.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #108
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Ola chicas y chicos

I don't think Beckham is attractive but I must admit that this picture certainly does something to me

"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #109

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to your friends and cute sexy Dublin accent Di

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #110
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Craig and my friends say 'Hi'to you all

I have to admit,its not just Craig's accent its his sense of humour too that makes me sowith him. This saying is my favourite,he says it a lot, even though he doesn't drink much

Here's to a sweetheart, a bottle, and a friend.
The first beautiful, the second full, and the last ever faithful

Old 03-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #111

Aye us Irish people have a great sense of humour Di I like that saying! I haven't heard if before but I think it's great!

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #112
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hitting the pillow for a while I've set my alarm at 1.45am CET, just yell very hard when that cute Frenchman is on his way earlier! I'll wake up
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #113
country flag but-it's-ok

You'll probably be hearing it a lot more Eimear I cant get enough of it

I mean here's me at my mates house. They've gone for a slap up meal, and a drink and Craig and I are staring at their laptop carrying LiveScores,watching TV,and posting here

Tolerance is the first requirement I need my mates to have

Ellen Enjoy your I darent hit the pillow,my excuse is that its my mates bed and it will feel foreign to me

Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #114

Night Ellen. I'm staying up myself for Gilles so I'll be talking to you then Di, poor Craig. He puts up with a lot. Must be a very tolerant guy

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #115
country flag but-it's-ok

Oh yes he's very tolerant. As if thats not enough we work together for 2 days a week He's more tolerant because he knows I won't stalk him at work 5 days a week Thats why he's tolerant

Old 03-14-2009, 11:51 PM   #116

Oh I forgot you guys met in work That's so cool. He sounds like a sweet guy. So, what are we going to do to keep each other awake until Gillou gets out onto the court??? Any ideas???

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #117
country flag but-it's-ok

Well I'm sure to be awake now,my mates are back

Craig was the one who put himself out to make me feel welcome at the Citizens Advice Bureau when I first started volunteering there And he has the same fondness for doing karaoke as I do I did karaoke for a local charity and I invited him along with some other friends of mine to come and watch me make a complete *** of myself

I love singing actually and he does too. I wouldn't say we are the best but not the very worst simply because we haven't had any neighbours complaining we've shattered any glass with our volume

Old 03-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #118

Aw that sounds so sweet. You sound like a really compatible couple. I just hope my wedding invite's in the post! Have your friends had a nice meal?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #119
country flag gwumwen

gwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, I couldn't wake up to see Richie...
gwumwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #120
country flag but-it's-ok

I've only known Craig a year

We're not in a hurry to get wed so invites are some way off

Yeah my friends have been to a Chinese restaurant,they've had Deep Fried Chicken with orange sauce. I haven't ever had that but it sounds just yummy

Eimear I know you're off work at the moment,I don't think I've asked you, Whats your job?

Joey