Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2 - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #751
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raine View Post
Salve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_is_onUSA View Post
Scotty, I think that's how a Shaun White baby is produced. So, I think I had better stay home
Pft.

Since Alli has decided to bail on me , I need a new wingman to conquer Shaun White. Anyone up to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsume View Post
Wise man, letting women do the delicate job of pinning down long-haired guys.
In any covert operation, I like to be in the best position to get away if things go sour. It's kind of like the solution to bear/lion/etc. attacks when you're with friends.

What to do if being charged by a wild animal:
Step one: push whomever is nearest you towards animal.
Step two: run away from animal.

Sound tactics, they never fail.

Quote:
This not. The day is still too young on your side for me to say more on that topic.
The day is never too young for passion!

Quote:
Damn. I was caught again in Blackadder's time-machine! My comment was supposed to be posted after your above post.

"Strange vibe" meant failed orgasm. haha
I don't know if it's because you're French, but sometimes I have absolutely no clue what you're saying, even when I know the words are definitely English.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #752
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

See, I'm trying to condense my posts into one so that I'm not posting 50 in a row whenver I come. Aren't you proud?

(edit: this post is an epic fail.)

Old 07-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #753
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully you'll get to go to a tournament soon too. I fully recommend the experience if you've never been to one. I'm not sure how I'd handle going to a GS tournament for an extended number of days though. I wonder how that would look if I really would sleep through the middle sets in the stands.
I had been to one, a very long time ago, I was young and dumb so I only did actually just go to watch the matches . I think I missed the whole point of going to a tourney - to stalk players at practices and any other times in between matches . What an opportunity wasted . Now that I've been reading so many fans report since, I think I've gotten all the tips, who to see, when to catch them and what to watch out for and I'll be sure to check out a few McDonald's around the area if Gilles is around.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #754
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
We should go stalk them. You hold Shaun down while I cut off some of his hair.
lol. Would be fun to see it on the ESPN news : "crazy fans get a hold of Shaun White's hair", and I'll know it's you.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:38 AM   #755
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What to do if being charged by a wild animal:
Step one: push whomever is nearest you towards animal.
Step two: run away from animal.
Soul mate!!

Quote:
The day is never too young for passion!
That is as long as you haven't sobered up.

Quote:
I don't know if it's because you're French, but sometimes I have absolutely no clue what you're saying, even when I know the words are definitely English.
Don't freak out. I like you primarily for your look. Only secondarily for your intellect.

Quote:
Things should work out just fine if Nat wears his Lieutenant Commander Uhura cosplay outfit during the covert op.
That's a huge if. Uhura's outfit is acceptable (I have amazing legs) but the haircut is a definitive no-no.

turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:17 AM   #756
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Pulling for Ricky Carmichael on Moto X Step Up

(Come on Ricky clear this 34 ft.)

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:13 AM   #757
country flag Scotso

Quote:
I'm such a flake, I know.
You can just forget me tripping hot players so they fall on top of you ever again.

Quote:
Things should work out just fine if Nat wears his Lieutenant Commander Uhura cosplay outfit during the covert op. I'm pretty sure the baby can still be produced then too. Plus, you'll feel right at home as you'll both be in your pajamas.
He'd hate me if I wore my pajamas. Even the cute ones with little bears skiing and snowmen skating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
lol. Would be fun to see it on the ESPN news : "crazy fans get a hold of Shaun White's hair", and I'll know it's you.
Not necessarily. I seriously doubt I'm the first person to fantasize about and/or plan to steal Shaun White's hair.

Quote:
Soul mate!!
You're always looking out for #1, too, eh?

Quote:
That is as long as you haven't sobered up.
Sober is a relative term. I drink so much, if I'm not passing out or pissing myself I think I would categorize it as "sober."

(I'm kidding, I rarely ever drink.)

Quote:
Don't freak out. I like you primarily for your look. Only secondarily for your intellect.

Deux ancres son bons au navire. (Or something like that.)

Quote:
(I have amazing legs)
And so humble!

Old 07-31-2009, 07:28 AM   #758
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN cut off the the last part of Moto X Step Up, I just read that Ricky Carmichael ( ) won the gold medal tied with Renner.

Re: Shaun White.. question for Scott and Alli: Are you going to watch the X Games 3d movie then?

Old 07-31-2009, 08:26 AM   #759
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He'd hate me if I wore my pajamas. Even the cute ones with little bears skiing and snowmen skating.
No, not if you wear those cute ones or those with Tracy Austin portrait.

Quote:
You're always looking out for #1, too, eh?
What else?

Quote:
Sober is a relative term. I drink so much, if I'm not passing out or pissing myself I think I would categorize it as "sober."

(I'm kidding, I rarely ever drink.)

So no passing out in cute pajamas.

Quote:
Deux ancres sont bons au navire. (Or something like that.)
Your new haircut (by me) will be a perfect second anchor.

Quote:
And so humble!
I swear to the haircut god (me) that this is the honest truth.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:28 AM   #760
country flag turtle-rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raine View Post
ESPN cut off the the last part of Moto X Step Up
Who cares about Moto X when there is currently the world synchronised swimming championships in Rome?

Old 07-31-2009, 01:07 PM   #761
country flag *Raine

Natsume-kun: We don't have enough sports channels here, we only have two that most of the time shows New York Yankees and UFC . So having X Games is always a breath of fresh air on ESPN.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #762
country flag turtle-rn

Lorraine, I was kidding

and a bit drunk

Old 07-31-2009, 07:53 PM   #763
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2

OMG Bobby Robson
R.I.P sir Bobby

rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #764
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, Yavor

thanx Alli
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #765
country flag *Raine

I'm sure you've heard of it already, our former president Corazon "Cory" Aquino died last Saturday.

That hit a lot of Filipinos including me because she did a lot for our country. She continued to voice out what her husband Ninoy died for and lead the people power revolution back in 1986 to oust our dictator Ferdinand Marcos. She also brought back the freedom and democracy in this country. Cory wasn't just a president but also like a mom to all of the Filipino people, a symbol of hope. She loved the Filipinos more than you could possibly imagine. We are forever grateful for what she did and the amount of love and support the thousands of people are giving her in her funeral is amazing.. very reminiscent of the time her husband died. The whole country is mourning.