Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #151
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread

Its Over Its Over Its Over, wasn't that Roy Orbison

Daniela wins

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #152
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

None of the links on Bet 365 are working for me now

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #153
country flag gwumwen

gwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
WOO HOO We'll get to see Gilles soon!!!
gwumwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:49 AM   #154
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

There's no stream yet, the ladies must still be on court. Atdhe has it too

I'll go with the cosmic Gillou explanation

There's the stream on now

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:50 AM   #155

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

It's working now. PHEW!!! I would have been so mad if I'd stayed up this late and it didn't work

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-15-2009, 02:51 AM   #156

Les ... fags and brandy at the ready

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #157
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

Good luck to Gilles, I can't watch the matches in Indian Wells.. livestreams keep buffering and it's not televised (at least until the quarterfinals). It's been like this after the AO.

Anyway..

Eimear, Di and Ellen.. here's my answer as to why I also support Liverpool and your other questions.

Ellen asked me why I support Manchester United (a team that's far away) in the first place. I don't know, I just like to support foreign teams because they are pretty popular here, be it -hockey (Pittsburgh Penguins), basketball (San Antonio Spurs) , football (Man United), baseball (New York Mets). I do have local teams though but it's just basketball and football because we're not good in other sports. I blame my brother for getting me into sports . Back to Manchester United, I started to support them because of Beckham. And I noticed Beckham because of Posh Spice.. back in 1999, I was looking at a magazine article of the Spice Girls and I read that Victoria's boyfriend was David Beckham.. and there's a picture of him on the magazine. I thought he was cute, so I've decided to do a research about him and I learned that he's in a club called Manchester United. I watched their game and I was an instant fan .

Since then, I've supported the England national team (always my favorite) in the World Cup and Euro Cup, I also support other countries because of the Manchester United players. My first favorite in Manchester United was Beckham (of course ), followed by Ruud and now it's Cristiano. But I love all of players in that club. I love them too much that I even cry when they lose a very important match.

As for liking Liverpool, it started with Michael Owen, he was my crush before when he was in Liverpool and now it's Gerrard and Torres . Actually, I like other teams from English Premier League too like Chelsea for example . I don't really care for the rivalries , I just love them all.. especially those who play for the England team. We have something like that here too.. two basketball teams, the fans hate the opponents w/ a passion. But that doesn't stop me from supporting both teams.

Another thing, I barely read articles regarding what's happening to the players off the pitch, so most of the time I'm clueless as to why people hate player A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_is_onUSA View Post
I'm not doing so well progressing through the episodes. I believe I finished 25 and am ready for 26. I'm rather slow but I really like watching it now. I haven't watched any for a while. I've been a little preoccupied with tennis lately.

btw - I like your new avatar Ichigo is a badass.

I went to the US v. SUI DC tie with my sister this past weekend and talked her into dressing nice with me one day. For my compromise, I agreed to do 'black t-shirt' day. I'm more of a dress up type and she's a black t-shirt type. Since I didn't own a black t-shirt, I had to buy one. You'd be impressed because I picked out a Bleach t-shirt (it's the Ichigo eyes one). I wore it on the third day of the tie. A few people actually came up to me and complimented me on the shirt. I guess it was a good choice.
I see. As I've mentioned above, I haven't been able to watch tennis that much ever since the AO. Good thing there's American Idol and tv series such as Battlestar Galactica to make up for it.

Ichigo is really a cool badass guy. Hehe. I love how rough he is at times but cares so much for his friends that it becomes a hindrance during a battle.

Aww, I would like to see that t shirt.. that sounds cool.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #158
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to try to sleep between Andy's and Gillou's matches... but I've decided to get fired up instead. So here's a tune to fire us up for Ali's prematch tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wJ2L...eature=related

Old 03-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #159

Oh I LOVE that song ... good choice Les

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #160
country flag gwumwen

gwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond reputegwumwen has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone, watching any matches?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #161
country flag Nichele Hull

Nichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that this Gonzo match goes three! The womens match is pretty much done and thats not good news
Old 03-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #162
country flag gwumwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichele Hull View Post
I hope that this Gonzo match goes three! The womens match is pretty much done and thats not good news
I hope so too, but doesn't look likely tho
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #163
country flag MsTree

I'm watching it too - Blake looks pretty frustrated and Gonzo's on fire

Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #164

Why is it not good news that the women's match is going quickly Nichele?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-16-2009, 09:56 PM   #165
country flag Nichele Hull

Nichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond reputeNichele Hull has a reputation beyond repute

I love Federer and Simon and I don't want both of their matches on at the same time. You know whos match they are going to show
Nichele Hull is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote