Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #376
country flag FERNET

FERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Site Working Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
Beijing and Shanghai done

I had big problems to open the site though
yes, I also had the same problems

Beijing and Shanghai
F: (13) KUALA LUMPUR (11) RG, MARSEILLE, BASTAD, MONTREAL (10) BELGRADE (09) PARIS, BANGKOK, CARSON CH (08) FERGANA CH
DOBLES
W: (14) ACAPULCO(13) KUALA LUMPUR, ATLANTA, EASTBOURNE, BARCELONA (12) BARCELONA (W/ Gallina)(10) BRISBANE (W/ Davidcuervacho) (09) DELRAY BEACH (W/ Gallina), SOFIA CH (08) SOFIA CH (W/ kai-soad), POZNAN CH, CORDENONS CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
F: (14) SYDNEY(13) ROTTERDAM (12) TOKIO (W/ Gallina) (11) CHENNAI (10) PARIS (W/ Maru angi) (08) RECANATI CH (W/ Exponente), ISTANBUL CH, WACO CH, MONS CH, NASHVILLE CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
FERNET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #377
country flag FERNET

FERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond repute

Santiago CH Done
F: (13) KUALA LUMPUR (11) RG, MARSEILLE, BASTAD, MONTREAL (10) BELGRADE (09) PARIS, BANGKOK, CARSON CH (08) FERGANA CH
DOBLES
W: (14) ACAPULCO(13) KUALA LUMPUR, ATLANTA, EASTBOURNE, BARCELONA (12) BARCELONA (W/ Gallina)(10) BRISBANE (W/ Davidcuervacho) (09) DELRAY BEACH (W/ Gallina), SOFIA CH (08) SOFIA CH (W/ kai-soad), POZNAN CH, CORDENONS CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
F: (14) SYDNEY(13) ROTTERDAM (12) TOKIO (W/ Gallina) (11) CHENNAI (10) PARIS (W/ Maru angi) (08) RECANATI CH (W/ Exponente), ISTANBUL CH, WACO CH, MONS CH, NASHVILLE CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
Old 10-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #378
country flag FERNET

Stockholm and Moscow Done
DOBLES
Old 10-25-2010, 02:55 AM   #379
country flag bandtree

bandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to remind to everyone to be VERY careful when you're entering matches, and to whom you are giving the wins to. I just fixed a few instances where a player lost to Bye; in one instance, Bye made it all the way to the semis. Just a reminder that Bye should never win (except for one instance in Como where it seem legit), and someone should never be partnered with Bye in doubles
bandtree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:29 AM   #380
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandtree View Post
I just wanted to remind to everyone to be VERY careful when you're entering matches, and to whom you are giving the wins to. I just fixed a few instances where a player lost to Bye; in one instance, Bye made it all the way to the semis. Just a reminder that Bye should never win (except for one instance in Como where it seem legit), and someone should never be partnered with Bye in doubles
Bye is definitely the worst TT player I've ever seen. That guy/girl has never won a match
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:42 AM   #381
country flag bandtree

bandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
Bye is definitely the worst TT player I've ever seen. That guy/girl has never won a match
Seems like Bye is improving, though...he/she did win a match in Como
bandtree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #382
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone I would just like to remind everyone that you shouldn't do anything else in the website except enter matches or edit matches. All the other stuff like entering tournaments is done just by me or people I specifically teach how to do it. So please don't do anything like that on your own, it's too easy to screw it up.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #383
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously. It says right there next to the Add Tournaments link that you don't need to click it. Adding tournaments is a big responsibility, you have to get everything right, especially the type and the next rankings date and the number of rounds. And when you add the rounds... Oh my God, you have to enter the number of real matches for each round, the number of picks players have to make, not the number of TT matches because it is always the same. Now I will have to fix manually all these numbers I don't know who did this with the last 10 or 15 tournaments, I don't have a log on system but if I can't trust you guys to do what you should do (and only that) then this site simply won't be reliable for correct information. And what's the point then?

I have changed the password. Please PM me if you'd like the new one.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:40 AM   #384
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute

Bump
GoBlakeGo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #385
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

I would like to help
Old 01-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #386
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

It turns out we haven't quite finished the 2010 season yet So let's start catching up

Code:
Sao Paulo CH 2010       	?
St. Petersburg 2010     	?
Vienna 2010             	?
Montpellier 2010        	?
P.S. I updated the first post with everyone's tournaments
Old 01-12-2011, 04:54 AM   #387
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute

I started Montpellier but either had server problems or my internet connection was bad. I will attempt to finish tomorrow if anyone wondering why it is half done.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #388
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrijagajic View Post
Cherbourg Done
Evita, I have done Cherbourg Challenger, as you wrote ? in who did it in October Post #358 :P
Troicki Zimonjić
Lajović Ćirić
Milojević Janković

FITD Rank: 4 (High:1, as of 28th November, 2011)
FITD Race: 49 (High:1, as of 7th November, 2011)
TT Singles: 61 (High:60, as of 18th June, 2012) - SF: San Jose, QF: Acapulco
TT Doubles: 117 (High:110, as of 9th January, 2012) - SF: Doha (w/jmjhb)
FITD Titles: 2011 - US Open, Moscow
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #389
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

It is not working perfectly! Trying to enter Vienna, but all kind of errors occur. Don't know if it is my computer or the website, but I guess the second!

Edit: Vienna is done!

Last edited by rvugt : 01-13-2011 at 10:03 PM.
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #390
country flag GoBlakeGo

Montpellier, St. Petersburg Done