Jérémy's article/news thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #91
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jérémy's article/news thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiseyuan View Post
what's this article talk about?i can't understand it!!
Briefly, Jérémy decided to call press and told them he has problems with his ex-coach who wants money from him. Apparently there's some sort of contract that he made Jérémy sign when he was 18, and now he wants him to pay him and doesn't act really nicely and wants to bring the whole affair to court. Jérémy is really sad about it because he really trusted his coach and felt about him like of a father. So the whole thing affects him also on court, because he lost self-confidence.

I hope it makes sense, my French is better than my English so I understand what the article says but I have problems explaining it in English
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2011, 01:46 AM   #92
country flag louiseyuan

louiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
Briefly, Jérémy decided to call press and told them he has problems with his ex-coach who wants money from him. Apparently there's some sort of contract that he made Jérémy sign when he was 18, and now he wants him to pay him and doesn't act really nicely and wants to bring the whole affair to court. Jérémy is really sad about it because he really trusted his coach and felt about him like of a father. So the whole thing affects him also on court, because he lost self-confidence.

I hope it makes sense, my French is better than my English so I understand what the article says but I have problems explaining it in English
thanks so much!really sad about knew that!I can't believe that Fredrik would do that to Jer!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #93
country flag Bipbip

Bipbip is on a distinguished road

Press article of the father of Jérémy which positions back the things
http://jeremychardy.forum-box.com/t4...nees.htm#p1273
Bipbip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #94
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2...e-sourire.html

Don't have time to translate it whole, so just a summary:

He says he didn't talk about the Fontang affair at first, because it's his character, he keeps all things inside. But of course it affected his game, because after the first point he felt like he already lost the match and just wanted it to be over.

Then he talked about it in Monte-Carlo and things started to get better. Now his father and his lawyer take care of that thing and he can focus on tennis. He says Mouratoglou gave him the "pleasure of playing tennis again".

They work a lot on his physical condition and working on some things, but it keeps time to fall into place.

--------------

It sounds positive. Let's hope the smile will stay. Anyways, sorry for the crappy translation
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Old 05-27-2011, 05:40 AM   #95
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Chardy played well VS Simon in patches. For the first set in a half he was good! Inside out forehand.

I think I see positive signs from the FO this year.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #96
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Jérémy lost the final of the Nottingham-2 Challenger against Dudi Sela. But it's been a good week.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #97
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic as a first round opponent in Wimbledon. The goddess of luck really avoids Jim recently.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #98
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Out of Hamburg, no reason given, what's wrong with him?

Source: http://www.welovetennis.fr/atp-hamburg/37915-chardy-out

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 07-19-2011, 09:02 AM   #99
country flag Tulipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
Out of Hamburg, no reason given, what's wrong with him?

Source: http://www.welovetennis.fr/atp-hamburg/37915-chardy-out
Tendinitis in his elbow.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #100
country flag Puschkin

According to Wawrinka's twitter he practised with Jim yesterday in Montreal.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 08-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #101
country flag Tulipe

And according to Mouratoglou's twitter today it was Almagro

Ivan Dodig is Jeremy's opponent in Montreal's 1st rnd. If he wins, Nadal. We've been there this year already *sighs*

Quote:
Old 08-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #102
country flag Bipbip

Bipbip is on a distinguished road

Jérémy Chardy out for US OPEN
http://jeremychardy.forum-box.com/index.php
Bipbip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #103
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

What a painful year for Jeremy
Get well soon.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #104
country flag louiseyuan

louiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond reputelouiseyuan has a reputation beyond repute

will he come to Asia?