2 Davis Cup Tickets Available - Low Price, Lower Level, Center of the Court - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
country flag NasdaqBallboy

NasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond reputeNasdaqBallboy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2 Davis Cup Tickets Available - Low Price, Lower Level, Center of the Court

A Roger Federer fan's loss is a James Blake fan's gain. I won't be attending the USA/SUI Davis Cup tie in Birmingham, AL anymore and put my tickets on eBay. They are 2 lower level seats with a center-court view for all three days (March 6-8). The starting bid price is $0.99 with a Buy it Now price of Face Value. If you use Buy it Now, I'll throw in Pete Sampras' autobiography, the Federer/Sampras MSG DVD and a Federer/Sampras MSG Program -- ALL for FREE. If you're interested, or know someone who is, please click below. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220365141186
NasdaqBallboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote