Calling Dr Love - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #61
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Dr Love

wow Bolar, you seem to spend an awful lot of time thinking about men, for a "non" gay guy
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2009, 12:22 PM   #62
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
wow Bolar, you seem to spend an awful lot of time thinking about men, for a "non" gay guy
WTF are you getting at?

I am not gay or bisexual. I was having a go at you.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #63
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

You want to go me, and I'm a male.

That is a gay fantasy Bolar.

And no thanks.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #64

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Stop twisting my words arseclown.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:50 AM   #65
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
One day she will have a huge headache and it will because of the nasty things she done in the past. You do shit, you pay, it´s a physic law.
Nah that's bullshit.

Chris, you've got to get back on her.

Quote:
You're a pussy gugu.

Nah, I'm just realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I don't know. A part of me wants her back and a part of me wants to let her go. And another part of me wants to be her friend as I do still care about her despite the crap she has done.
Don't let nice feelings take over your feelings of revenge.

Quote:
And Jim, you shouldn't go for Virgin's. Just because someone else has been there shouldn't put you off. I mean, women shower afterall.
Maybe his women don't...

Quote:
Plenty of ways to get back at her.

Gu touched on some good points.

- Sleep with as many of her friends as you can, and make sure you tell them
that they were better in bed than your ex.

- Sleep with as many members of her family as possible, sisters, aunties, mother, grandmother, cousins, etc. and also remind them that they were better in bed than your ex.

- Release the sex tapes of you and her. Send them to all your mutual friends, send them to her parents, put them up on the net, etc.

- Go to her place and take back any gifts you ever gave her.

- Tell her that she's dead to you, and ignore her completely.
I didn't know about the sex tapes. Edit the tapes and record a feminine voice saying the most degrading things too.

Quote:
Point one. She has a friend who is a slut. So I know if I try hard I can get her into the sack.

Her older sisters are taken and her younger sisters are below the legal age. Auntie - that's a possibility. Cousins that's a possibility too but in the short time we were together I was never introduced to them. Grandmother - you know, I probably would go there.

I wish I had more sex tapes. What I have of her are as follows.

A picture of her breasts and her face (they are big)
A video of her giving me head.
A video of her fingering herself but it's too blurry and you can't see her face.

But yes, I could release them. She told me not to show anyone. Doesn't apply now. I just might do that.

Tell her she's dead to me. Hard thing to do but the right thing to do. Ignore her. She hasn't sent me anything since Thursday so it's pretty safe she wont' send me anything.

Thanks for the advice Jimbo and Nathi and Gu and everyone else.
Those tapes are enough.

No need to thank us for it, mate.

Quote:
I don't make a habit of sleeping around. I value women. I'm not after them for one thing. I'm actually looking for someone I can actually spend a long time with. I'm looking long term. Not short term. But for how I have been treated I should change my ways for a month or so.

In anycase, I may have had 4 sexual partners but I have got a lot more blow jobs and sex than someone who has had 8.

I do however have to be careful.

Her family have close ties with bikie gangs. That's somewhere I don't want to go even though I could probably dismantle a bikie gang by myself with my own hands. But if I can't, then I'm fucked.

Her parents let her brother shoot himself with drugs and they help fund it.

Shows how fucked up her family is.
How the hell did you find that girl?
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:58 AM   #66
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay Glenn, it was bullshit. I don't care about my standards. Soderling beat Nadal.
This girl must be really hot. Go after her.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #67

I do not have any "BAD" blood running through my veins. I can't do something bad to someone or else I feel guilty. No matter what they have done, I can't get revenge. I feel bad otherwise.

HELP!

It's hard to get over her when she says to you she loves you and she doesn't know who she wants. Me or him.

HELP!

Old 06-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post

How the hell did you find that girl?
She comes from Geelong. If you don't know anything about Australia and it's small cities, well Geelong is full of retards.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #69
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

That bitch is seriously fucked-up, she knows it and she wants you to go down the drain with her.

Three words: forget the bitch.

as Nathii said, absolute zero contact, erase her phone number, change yours if possible cuz she'll keep on trying and you're weak at the moment. Just before, get off your chest all the shit and write her everything nasty you have in mind, curse her, shoot at her all the bullets you know will hurt and then cut the wire. You must have the last word. After a while, you'll regret the time and energy wasted on her, meanwhile she'll be biting her fingernails as yet another one victim broke free from her and will be looking for a new one.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #70
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Geelong is a nice little town on the beach
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #71
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do not have any "BAD" blood running through my veins. I can't do something bad to someone or else I feel guilty. No matter what they have done, I can't get revenge. I feel bad otherwise.

HELP!

It's hard to get over her when she says to you she loves you and she doesn't know who she wants. Me or him.

HELP!
Ask Jimbo to do it for you. He's bad to the bone.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Ask Jimbo to do it for you. He's bad to the bone.
he probably would!

Old 06-04-2009, 12:29 AM   #73
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
he probably would!
He'd probably charge, though... as usual.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:46 AM   #74
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
its a degenerative and dirty little dying industrial settlement... famous for 'the cats' who are famous for their supporters who stopp drinking just long enough on saturday morning to throw on a flanalette shirt and go watch the footy... whereupon they recommence heavy drinking... bolar is right to be suspicious of this place... f***ken place is full of bogans... both umemployed bogans and employed bogans who have no place being employed...

personally i love the place and holidayed there in successive years once upon a time...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:45 AM   #75
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post

Australia's #3 tourist destination, right behind the Whistsundays and the Gold Coast.