Calling Dr Love - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2009, 10:39 AM   #31
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Dr Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Isn't your legal name Chris as well?

Or do you make her call you Bolar?
Yeah, my legal name is Chris. Her ex, now boyfriend is Chris aswell. She called me Chris!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2009, 10:42 AM   #32

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know. A part of me wants her back and a part of me wants to let her go. And another part of me wants to be her friend as I do still care about her despite the crap she has done.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:43 AM   #33

And Jim, you shouldn't go for Virgin's. Just because someone else has been there shouldn't put you off. I mean, women shower afterall.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #34

It's her fault. She has lost someone who actually gave a shit about her. Everyone else in her past don't. She even said I'm the only one that does. Her and her ex only broke up because they kept taking shit out on each other.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Man, that woman has very big issues; she'd certainly like to mentally own two dudes and be in the centre of attention because of "all the drama she's through" in front of her friends. Just totally ignore that **** (yes, zero response, zero picking up calls), and later you'll have a great laugh at it as a memory. I'm a female version of Dr. Love with a vast experience of playing people, and I am not telling you wrong. You don't want that creepy idiot back, trust me.
As someone said to me. If we did get back together I would be constantly questioning her and the "trust" would have been gone.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #36
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Nah I wouldn't touch her Mum. Too big.

And her sisters are underage. Not worth going to jail for.

Her friends however are an alright one.
Plenty of ways to get back at her.

Gu touched on some good points.

- Sleep with as many of her friends as you can, and make sure you tell them
that they were better in bed than your ex.

- Sleep with as many members of her family as possible, sisters, aunties, mother, grandmother, cousins, etc. and also remind them that they were better in bed than your ex.

- Release the sex tapes of you and her. Send them to all your mutual friends, send them to her parents, put them up on the net, etc.

- Go to her place and take back any gifts you ever gave her.

- Tell her that she's dead to you, and ignore her completely.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:58 AM   #37
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You would do a girl if I was there first becuase you will want to prove that Bolar is better at sex.
I doubt I would go for any girl that you've ever been with Bolar.

Quote:
I don't know. A part of me wants her back and a part of me wants to let her go. And another part of me wants to be her friend as I do still care about her despite the crap she has done.
Don't do that.

Quote:
And Jim, you shouldn't go for Virgin's. Just because someone else has been there shouldn't put you off. I mean, women shower afterall.
sometimes you read into things a little too literally Bolar.

Quote:
It's her fault. She has lost someone who actually gave a shit about her. Everyone else in her past don't. She even said I'm the only one that does. Her and her ex only broke up because they kept taking shit out on each other.
She's a hussey mate, let her be.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:05 AM   #38

Come to Melbourne Jim. Let's have a night out and see if I can pick up.

I don't know, maybe the part of me that wants her back is the part that knows that I would get sex and head jobs whenever I wanted?

Old 05-31-2009, 11:09 AM   #39

Quote:
Plenty of ways to get back at her.

Gu touched on some good points.

- Sleep with as many of her friends as you can, and make sure you tell them
that they were better in bed than your ex.

- Sleep with as many members of her family as possible, sisters, aunties, mother, grandmother, cousins, etc. and also remind them that they were better in bed than your ex.

- Release the sex tapes of you and her. Send them to all your mutual friends, send them to her parents, put them up on the net, etc.

- Go to her place and take back any gifts you ever gave her.

- Tell her that she's dead to you, and ignore her completely.
Point one. She has a friend who is a slut. So I know if I try hard I can get her into the sack.

Her older sisters are taken and her younger sisters are below the legal age. Auntie - that's a possibility. Cousins that's a possibility too but in the short time we were together I was never introduced to them. Grandmother - you know, I probably would go there.

I wish I had more sex tapes. What I have of her are as follows.

A picture of her breasts and her face (they are big)
A video of her giving me head.
A video of her fingering herself but it's too blurry and you can't see her face.

But yes, I could release them. She told me not to show anyone. Doesn't apply now. I just might do that.

Tell her she's dead to me. Hard thing to do but the right thing to do. Ignore her. She hasn't sent me anything since Thursday so it's pretty safe she wont' send me anything.

Thanks for the advice Jimbo and Nathi and Gu and everyone else.

Old 05-31-2009, 11:13 AM   #40

Quote:
I doubt I would go for any girl that you've ever been with Bolar.
I have had a few sexual partners. Here are just some of them.

The first one loved the submissive/dominatrix side of things. She wanted me to tie her up and shit and control her. She was a virgin.

Another was a single mother who just wanted sex. She had about 10 sexual partners before me and I thought I got an STD from her but when I got myself checked out, it wasn't one. Thank fuck!

Another was a girl I actually cared about. Gave me a few head jobs a day and the sex was great. She was a virgin.

This one I really cared about her and I actually did think I had a reasonable future with her. Again, I got sex and head jobs when I wanted. Although sometimes it was hard to get her in the sack. - She had about 6 sexual partners before me.

I guarantee you would go for the first one and the third one. The third one is very attractive.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 11-15-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:19 AM   #41
Banned!

You are priceless Bolar.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #42

Quote:

You are priceless Bolar.
I don't make a habit of sleeping around. I value women. I'm not after them for one thing. I'm actually looking for someone I can actually spend a long time with. I'm looking long term. Not short term. But for how I have been treated I should change my ways for a month or so.

In anycase, I may have had a few sexual partners but I have got a lot more blow jobs and sex than someone who has had 8.

I do however have to be careful.

Her family have close ties with bikie gangs. That's somewhere I don't want to go even though I could probably dismantle a bikie gang by myself with my own hands. But if I can't, then I'm fucked.

Her parents let her brother shoot himself with drugs and they help fund it.

Shows how fucked up her family is.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 11-15-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:29 PM   #43

WTF

The information I just got. Don't know if it's true or not. I need to talk to a few people. He asked her to marry him and she said yes.

That relationship won't last. I can't stand by and see her get hurt.

Oh well. Maybe I should?

Old 05-31-2009, 01:01 PM   #44
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF

The information I just got. Don't know if it's true or not. I need to talk to a few people. He asked her to marry him and she said yes.

That relationship won't last. I can't stand by and see her get hurt.

Oh well. Maybe I should?
Really, let her go. Your pride is hurt and it's an awful kind of pain and she used you to get that other chap back, and to boost her confidence up she was hurting you still while you two were done. Nasty bitch, let her get married. Just move on, please.

I mean, yeah, if you wanted to get her back what the guys say (about sleeping with all her friends and family members and saying they're better than her) is 100% true, but you *don't* want her back, that's another issue. And you shouldn't want. This was going nowhere from the beginning.

If that other guy hurts her again and she knocks to your door crying, tell her to get the fuck out because she'll get used to having a shoulder to cry on anytime she wants and you will be melting anytime she comes to cry and have sex with you, and then when she heals, she will be gone again. Stay away from schizo.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #45

Thanks guys!

An update

She thought I was giving her number out to people and abused me and I contacted her saying I didn't.

Anyway she likes him and she likes me and she's upset she said all that stuff. She said that the last 3 days all they have been doing is fighting. He gets angry at her for no reason. That's what happened last time they were together. The reason why they got together was he was there to comfort her when she broke up with me. He was with her when I was talking to me and then she walked outside to tell me that she loves me and him and that we did have something but she just didn't know what. She told me about their problems and shit.

She never played me so she says. She acted like that because she didn't want to say in front of him how she felt about me. She feels bad for hitting me and yelling at me. Basically if I saw her alone, she probably would have opened up to me and we would have worked it out but as he was there, we didn't.

Personally, I think she's getting the message she made the wrong choice. Fact is they fight all the time. We never fought.

Chances are they will break up and she will want me back........walk away?