Calling Dr Love - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2009, 02:01 AM   #16
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Dr Love

That´s why I am single by now and I won´t marry.

He needs to find a submissive woman for him.

Don´t let her happy with such bullshit, FIGHT!

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 05-30-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #17
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Nah I wouldn't touch her Mum. Too big.

And her sisters are underage. Not worth going to jail for.

Her friends however are an alright one.

I like the idea of taking a photo of me with a hot bird and say to her that there was another women involved and that I was cheating on her for the last 2 months considering she broke it off with me as she thought I was goign to cheat on her. She said she didn't feel the same way since we broke up. I might say that I have been cheating on her for 2 months.

Truth be told, the signs were there. Having her friend there the last few times we saw each other. Her giving me signs that I'm doing all the work and second best. What I mean by that was I wanted to catch up with her one day when I wasn't working. She cuaght up with her friend instead. I found out when I called to see what she was doing and she said her friend was there. She only wanted me to see her later in the day as her friend was going to hook up with a guy and she didn't want to be alone.

The time after, again her friend was there. Her friend was going to meet this guy off the interent and she was coming along. Again, the only reason why she wanted me to come was the reason I suggested above. They didn't see that guy thus I was stuck with her until I got rid of her.

Signs like that I should have realised something was up. I discussed it with her Monday. The end result her breaking up with me Tuesday and planning on having him coming around Tuesday night (if we were together she would have lied about it) but it all points to what she was saying was true. She had feelings for him, not me and it was a planned thing and thus they got back together about 12 hours after she broke up with me. I dont think them getting back together was planned. Well it might have been. He broke up with his ex and she obviously still had feelings for him.

Begs the question why the bitch just didn't break up with me and lead me on to think that we had a future when in fact we didn't. PLAYER!!!!!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #18

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I might do the decent thing and wish her luck and happiness and be the decent guy I am and not stoop to her level so I can get over her quickly. A part of me actually cares about her due to her rough life. But a part of me is fucking angry that this happened. The decent thing for me to do would be to not do anything and just say to her I'm happy for them.

I havn't contacted her since that night. I got text messages like this.

This was 2:30am about 10 hours we broke up.

"I just gave chris head. Damn his cock is way big"

I asked if they were together. She replied 2 hours later.

"Yeah we are together now. He loves me and looks after me I love him so much Happy being with him again

Then I didn't say anything and she sent another message about 5 hours later.

"hahaha have you finally worked out that I love chris not you? I also slept with him last night and had sex

Then another text.

"omg you are secriously fucked. hahah funny as. you need to grow some brains. hahah your not texting back coz your too busy crying hahahah oh my god da love of my life left me waaaa waaaa waaa. have you changed your nappy today or would you want mumma to come do it for you hahaha"

I was at work, so she was wrong. I wasn't crying. I was mega angry at her.

Then again I didn't reply.

later that day she said

"I think you finally got the message "

then 2 hours later

"hahah did you drown"

That was in response was when she broke up with me I told her I went for a swim at the ocean. Little did she know I didn't swim and even if I did I'm an excellent swimmer.

Then the last message I got was

"hahaha, I see you finally got the message."

That was on Thursday morning.

I have ignored all her messages. Don't know what do do next. She's a bitch! You don't break up with someone then say you are back with your ex and you slept with him just 12 hours after we broke up and use me like she did. That's morally wrong. The bitch should go down for what she did.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #19

If we had just broken up, I wouldn't be so hurt and angry. But for her to do that, now that's another story.

Old 05-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #20
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

One day she will have a huge headache and it will because of the nasty things she done in the past. You do shit, you pay, it´s a physic law.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:14 AM   #21

hahaha yep. that's true.

will be interesting to see if she does have a heart.

i might call her sometime today or in the next week.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:04 AM   #22
bad gambler

Is this the girl you made the sex tapes with?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:57 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Is this the girl you made the sex tapes with?
Yes, but the only sex tape was a head job that she gave me. I couldn't get a chance to take one during sex, she broke up with me before I had the chance to.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #24
country flag Chiseller

Chiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond repute

wow lol, this girl has some serious issues.
Did you do something to her or is that her normal self?
Chiseller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:44 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller View Post
wow lol, this girl has some serious issues.
Did you do something to her or is that her normal self?
It's a complete back flip saying all that stuff to me when we were in a relationship and then when we broke up to get back with her ex. I did nothing to her other than talk to her about some problems I was seeing. Then when we broke up I wanted her to talk to me about it. I think it's cheap if you break up over a text message. I'd prefer it done to the face. Naturally I wanted to talk to her, she didn't want to. I finally got to see her but he was there with her friend. She acted tough in front of them, yelled at me and hit me in the head. Then when I mentioned all the stuff we did, she denied it (they were there) and then they tried to go after my car but i had that parked strategically. When they ran into the area I ran after them and past them. I flew.

I started telling her she played me and that she cheated on me and said to her "thanks. you did to me what your exes did to you. good luck with life". I just brought up something else that hurt her. That's it. That was all after she broke up with me. I did nothing wrong to her or anything when we were in the relationship.

Yes, she has problems! She had a rough childhood and that's impacting her decisions and stuff. When I say rough childhood, I mean really rough. I can't write it on here it's that bad. I tried to help her, I couldn't. This was a side of her I never saw. She said she can be a bitch but she won't be a bitch to me. Looks like she changed her tune and I saw what she is really like and it hurts me to say it with how much i care about her but there is no excuses for what she did and that makes her a pathetic human being.

I do hope she can change herself for her future. It's vital she does that. She needs to do that. I can't do that for her. I tried and I was pushed away.

From what I can tell in the past is if she goes through a bad time she runs to a guy for comfort. This time, she ran to her ex but I think it was a planned thing and I was the pawn in her game.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #26
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Man, that woman has very big issues; she'd certainly like to mentally own two dudes and be in the centre of attention because of "all the drama she's through" in front of her friends. Just totally ignore that **** (yes, zero response, zero picking up calls), and later you'll have a great laugh at it as a memory. I'm a female version of Dr. Love with a vast experience of playing people, and I am not telling you wrong. You don't want that creepy idiot back, trust me.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:29 AM   #27
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Nah, go away from this creepy people and get a real woman- a virgin one- one you can rule as you can- don´t be sucha fool to bend over for that one.
Also, show you don´t care, go geta hotter and moe obedient one- for GOD´S SAKE!!
I´M cheering for you my friend- all you need to do is find a better woman- don´t thinka bout the lacxk of sex or things like that- it would wonly make you do bad decisions.

BETTER TO EB ALONE THAN WITH BAD COMPANIES!
I exclusively only date virgins. I like the innocence and purity. Plus I don't like the thought of going where some other guy has been.

ps. lmao @ "go get a hotter and more obedient one"
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:30 AM   #28
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
That's what you think. Women are always in control in relationships.

You can be more or less discreet about it.
You're a pussy gugu.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:37 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
I exclusively only date virgins. I like the innocence and purity. Plus I don't like the thought of going where some other guy has been.

ps. lmao @ "go get a hotter and more obedient one"
You would do a girl if I was there first becuase you will want to prove that Bolar is better at sex.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:37 AM   #30
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I might do the decent thing and wish her luck and happiness and be the decent guy I am and not stoop to her level so I can get over her quickly. A part of me actually cares about her due to her rough life. But a part of me is fucking angry that this happened. The decent thing for me to do would be to not do anything and just say to her I'm happy for them.

I havn't contacted her since that night. I got text messages like this.

This was 2:30am about 10 hours we broke up.

"I just gave chris head. Damn his cock is way big"

I asked if they were together. She replied 2 hours later.

"Yeah we are together now. He loves me and looks after me I love him so much Happy being with him again

Then I didn't say anything and she sent another message about 5 hours later.

"hahaha have you finally worked out that I love chris not you? I also slept with him last night and had sex

Then another text.

"omg you are secriously fucked. hahah funny as. you need to grow some brains. hahah your not texting back coz your too busy crying hahahah oh my god da love of my life left me waaaa waaaa waaa. have you changed your nappy today or would you want mumma to come do it for you hahaha"

I was at work, so she was wrong. I wasn't crying. I was mega angry at her.

Then again I didn't reply.

later that day she said

"I think you finally got the message "

then 2 hours later

"hahah did you drown"

That was in response was when she broke up with me I told her I went for a swim at the ocean. Little did she know I didn't swim and even if I did I'm an excellent swimmer.

Then the last message I got was

"hahaha, I see you finally got the message."

That was on Thursday morning.

I have ignored all her messages. Don't know what do do next. She's a bitch! You don't break up with someone then say you are back with your ex and you slept with him just 12 hours after we broke up and use me like she did. That's morally wrong. The bitch should go down for what she did.
Isn't your legal name Chris as well?

Or do you make her call you Bolar?