Calling Dr Love - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling Dr Love

Dr Love,

Bolar needs your help. Where are you?

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Dr Love

he is tot in love now so he doesn t care anymore of no1
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #4

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

When Dr Love get's his arse here and stops gambling, I will tell him what the problem is and seek some advice on what to do next.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Dr Love = its.like.that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #6
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

yes
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:52 AM   #7
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Awesome.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the title too.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #8

Herein lies the problem.

My GF, now ex, broke up with me on Tuesday. She looked me in the eye on Monday night and said everything was going strong and that she swears on our relationship the stuff I talked to her about wouldn't affect her. Now, I had done nothing wrong. All I discussed was that I didn't like her bringing her friend along when we caught up as we couldn't catch up that often and that it came across I was second best and she was saying that I'm not second best and I should know I'm not.

Now, Tuesday morning, she told me she was cleaning the house that night so she was too busy to see me. Anyway, that afternoon, she broke up with me saying it was what I said last night. Thus I was pretty upset and I guess you could say Angry as she did a total backflip and tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen and her friend had her phone that afternoon. I find out that she went to pick her ex up and that he was actually going to spend the night there in her bed instead of her cleaning.

What happened then I wanted answers and she wouldn't give them to me. Called me every name under the sun and she agreed to catch up with me to talk as I wanted to. She brought her slut friend with her (her friend sleeps with any guys she sees if they are her type) and her ex. Anyway she said she didn't want to have anything to do with me and naturally hit me in the jaw and told me to piss off. She told me that she had not had those feelings for me for weeks and I called her a player and she denied everything we did (sex, blow jobs etc). She said that she can't be a player if we weren't together. Now of course we were fucking together. Unprotected sex, head jobs and her saying all this stuff to me that she wouldn't say otherwise. At that point in time, I thought she did play me and didn't give a fuck about me.

Now in the space of 18 hours, she did a backflip. Her slut of a friend I think was somehow more involved in this than I thought. What has happend in the past is my ex usually goes along with what her friend says and does and almost everything is her friend's idea. Anyway her friend wanted to know if I would date her after she broke up with me. Naturally I said no (big mistake).

She has been sending me nasty messages calling me a fuck head and laughing and saying that she sees that I finally realised that she loves him and not me.

Anyway I get a text message 2:30am, about 7 hours since I last saw her saying she gave this guy a head job. Then they were together earlier that morning and that she was happy she got him back. Also said she had sex with him. I originally thought she was blowing steam up my arse as she is on her period and I thought she said all this stuff to get me to piss off. (she doesn't like the idea of having sex on her period).

Now what she did to me was wrong. Everyone can see that. I was treated like crap. I had a lot of love for her and I cared about her a big deal and she slapped it back in my face with this crap? It seemed to me that she wanted him all along and when he broke up with his girlfriend earlier last week that she thought there might be a chance for them.

I don't know if she had planned to do this. I do know that he was always going to come aroudn that night and she was never going to tell me about it. Maybe she thought of breaking up with me on that day he came or not breaking up with me at all if I kept my mouth shut on Monday night?

Naturally, should I do the right thing here? What I mean the right thing is to ring her. Tell her I'm happy they are together and that even though she hurt me, I may be here for her as a friend if she needs me. Will that get me the neccessary closure to put the bitch in the past?

Or, do I go out and sleep with her friends and make her really jealous? She broke up with me a month ago because she was getting these phone calls saying I'm cheating on her and she thought I would cheat on her and then we got back together when she woke up to herself. Do I say that there was another girl that I was sleeping with the last few weeks and play her game back at her for a little while making her feel bad about herself.

I was thinking of faking my own death. Getting someone to ring her saying that he is my father and that I have killed myself and then lay low? Do I stoop to her level and be really mean to make her feel bad?

A part of me wants to get back at her someway. She shoudln't have done the dirty on me. But will that help me get over her? Should I just do the decent thing and wish her well?

I do care about her and love her. I'm hurting still at the moment. But with what she has done to me, I feel the need of doing something equally, if not worse? She has been sending me messages the day after it happened. Nasty messages at that and I found out they are now back together (my source could be wrong, but i doubt it).

Advice will be welcome.

Old 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Is her mother bang-able? I don't think there's a better way to get back at her.

Do her friends too, all of them.

Find a way to get her fired.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:32 AM   #10
country flag Guy Haines

Guy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Is her mother bang-able? I don't think there's a better way to get back at her.

Do her friends too, all of them.

Find a way to get her fired.
Sounds about right.

G, based on your advice, I think you're the Doc that Kiss was singing about.
Guy Haines is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:42 AM   #11
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Also if she has a sister, bang her sister.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:48 AM   #12
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, go away from this creepy people and get a real woman- a virgin one- one you can rule as you can- don´t be sucha fool to bend over for that one.
Also, show you don´t care, go geta hotter and moe obedient one- for GOD´S SAKE!!
I´M cheering for you my friend- all you need to do is find a better woman- don´t thinka bout the lacxk of sex or things like that- it would wonly make you do bad decisions.

BETTER TO EB ALONE THAN WITH BAD COMPANIES!

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:52 AM   #13
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Don't listen to Ilovetheblues_86, he's inexperienced in life and women.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:54 AM   #14
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah right, like I would bend over for shitty women, I have too much pride to call, you will never see me crying or doing such things, here I am the one in control or at leats I share control, I am never the sheep.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:57 AM   #15
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Yeah right, like I would bend over for shitty women, I have too much pride to call, you will never see me crying or doing such things, here I am the one in control or at leats I share control, I am never the sheep.
That's what you think. Women are always in control in relationships.

You can be more or less discreet about it.