Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 2 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 04:26 AM   #61
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by hra87
I think I hate Djokovic's family more than I hate him.
I understand it 100% , i'm the same (i dont even hate Nole at all)

they are disrespectful and seem to think they own the tennis world - they resent Federer big time, and Nadal... especially the Mother.

"tennis needs young boys at the top of the game who enjoy playing.... not Federer"
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2008, 04:28 AM   #62
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

did she really say that?
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #63
country flag hra87

hra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond reputehra87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
I understand it 100% , i'm the same (i dont even hate Nole at all)

they are disrespectful and seem to think they own the tennis world - they resent Federer big time, and Nadal... especially the Mother.

"tennis needs young boys at the top of the game who enjoy playing.... not Federer"
The mother is unbearable. Considering how big a momma's boy Nadal is, it's nice that his family isn't obnoxious.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:31 AM   #64
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

All of it , apart from 'Federer' but......... she was definetely meaning it as a pop at Fed , it was after the US Open final and she was still a bit raw, like all those Serbs were that day , what she did say was "Novak is better than Federer"
Old 01-23-2008, 04:42 AM   #65
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All of it , apart from 'Federer' but......... she was definetely meaning it as a pop at Fed , it was after the US Open final and she was still a bit raw, like all those Serbs were that day , what she did say was "Novak is better than Federer"
classy!

Looking at the whole family as they get up to applaud Nole, I can't help but think that the parents have already planned the Djokovic family domination of tennis for the next 2 decades. The 2nd one is already on his way and the 3rd one will follow no doubt; and the parents seem young enough to have more .
Old 01-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #66
Banned!

The youngest one looked to be a little irritating Ego King in the making, during the Hewitt match

the middle brother seems 'ok'
Old 01-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #67
country flag Metis

So what happened to George? I thought he was going to give us his impressions from the Nadal-Nieminen match. It seems that the experience was too traumatic and he's still trying to recover.

Come on Ferru, BREAK NOW!

EDIT: 2nd bp Vamos!

2nd EDIT: Arggggh
Old 01-23-2008, 04:55 AM   #68
Banned!

He's in a bar drinking a cold beer, wearing his viking helmet and getting ready to watch Royal Rumble VIII between the Greeks, Chileans, Serbs, Croatians and Aussie police
Old 01-23-2008, 05:01 AM   #69
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's in a bar drinking a cold beer, wearing his viking helmet and getting ready to watch Royal Rumble VIII between the Greeks, Chileans, Serbs, Croatians and Aussie police

Greeks are always classy guys.

They've nothing to do with the football hooligans who pretend to be tennis fans.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2008, 05:07 AM   #70
country flag Metis

That last game seems to have taken a lot out of Djokovic. Too late though for David I'm afraid...
Old 01-23-2008, 05:09 AM   #71
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta
Greeks are always classy guys.
They all are in my quote, apart from the Serbs
Old 01-23-2008, 05:18 AM   #72
country flag Metis

Vamos David, win this set

EDIT:
Old 01-23-2008, 05:19 AM   #73
Banned!

lol what a jinx thread in GM
Old 01-23-2008, 05:24 AM   #74
country flag Metis

That GM thread started it all

come on break again Pics
Old 01-23-2008, 05:34 AM   #75
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Hamid, don't you dare predict Roger will beat Novak in the semis.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread