Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
JM, could I suggest to give it a rest or find some new material. We get it now.
I love you too Hilde

I wonder what the bookie odds will be for the Fed-Joke semi, it should be fairly even... it's not like I am trolling or anything
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans

I'll be amazed if Nole isn't made the favourite.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Apparently he plays a similar style to Tipsarevic's only better, so since Janko pushed Federer so hard, James can do more than that and get the win .
I'm trying to find out where did they see the similarities

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did anyone else hear the ESPN commentators last night talking about how Blake has a good chance against Federer? Apparently he plays a similar style to Tipsarevic's only better, so since Janko pushed Federer so hard, James can do more than that and get the win
I heard that and I also was told a number of times by them in case I missed it. The only thing that prevented Serena from winning against Justine was her injuries and lack of match play before the USOpen. And that Jankovic was lucky she finished in two because that is the only way to beat a Williams sister
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #5
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
I love you too Hilde

I wonder what the bookie odds will be for the Fed-Joke semi, it should be fairly even... it's not like I am trolling or anything
1.5 Fed 2.9 Joke

which will be good as I'll put on Fakervic most of the vCash I'll win on Rafito

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 01-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
1.5 Fed 2.9 Joke

which will be good as I'll put on Fakervic most of the vCash I'll win on Rafito
Then when they both lose you take credit for the jinx.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #7
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm trying to find out where did they see the similarities
They're clutching at straws or just trying to hype the match. I doubt they believed in what they were saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I heard that and I also was told a number of times by them in case I missed it. The only thing that prevented Serena from winning against Justine was her injuries and lack of match play before the USOpen. And that Jankovic was lucky she finished in two because that is the only way to beat a Williams sister
The excuse making after Serena's loss was shameless. MJ and Mary were stunned into silence for a few minutes after Jankovic won match point.

GM is at new levels of craziness today. A lot of people seem to have forgotten there is a guy named Federer still in the draw .

Last edited by Metis : 01-22-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #8
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

I just tried to squash Genci's avatar :retard:
Old 01-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #9
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did it too :retard:

Nice avi Genci
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #10
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG, so did I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow. Doesn't say much for the collective IQ of the Rafatard contingent, does it?
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

3 in the bag

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #12
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 in the bag
Very nice.

Best avatar yet. This even beats Rafa's ass (which is quite saying something)
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #13
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 in the bag
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

The thought of squashing the bug didn't even come to my mind until you guys mentioned it . I was just observing the 8-shaped pattern of its movement and remembering how much I hate cockroaches.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2008, 10:19 PM   #15
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post

OMG, so did I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow. Doesn't say much for the collective IQ of the Rafatard contingent, does it?
Not really That must be why he posts here. Easy targets.

l_mac's fedtard Post of the Day: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=774

EW is on a roll.

Uncle Toni talked today about Rafa having some luck with his draw. You could see the evil glint in his eye.

Last edited by l_mac : 01-22-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Closed Thread