Roland Garros 2009 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #61
country flag MaruVzla

MaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
During Soderling's "ride" he got to ask Mariam a question and he asked her "which player did you enjoy most when you were giving him a ride". Her answer was naturally "Marat Safin"! Why doesn't the site have his car interview???

http://www.roadtorolandgarros.com/#/video19_uk/
why does Roland Garros hate us? I have spent these past days either attach to the computer or the tv watching games, checking scores on their freaking website and they can´t retribute my devotion to my favorite Grand Slam by showing us the "a ride with Marat Safin"???
I now consider them evil (!) Officially hate RG09 LOL
MaruVzla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #62
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you MaruVzla!

Here's a really cute pic of Marat during his intvw after the 1st round win I just found on the os forum (if we can still call it that, since there is no os anymore)

Old 06-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #63
country flag MaruVzla

MaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond reputeMaruVzla has a reputation beyond repute

so I twitter asked http://twitter.com/rolandgarros_09 , and this is what they answered:

We don't have a "Road to Roland Garros" with Marat. Sorry.

But who knows if they are really the official RG twitter (if there's any official RG twitter)

Thanks for the pic Maratsmaiden! he was looking quite good on those RG pressers, I also like those pics that were posted before, someone gave us the link of a russian forum
MaruVzla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #64
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for investigating, MaruVzla!
Maybe she was giving him a ride but without cameras and maybe not this year. Either way. They ought to be ashamed of themselves!
rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #65
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
I'm with you MaruVzla!

Here's a really cute pic of Marat during his intvw after the 1st round win I just found on the os forum (if we can still call it that, since there is no os anymore)

Such a cute picture! Marat looks very hot in white when he is all tan and shaved like that..

Thanks!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #66
country flag aj*smile

aj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone notice that he just kind of walked straight off the court after his loss at RG? When Nadal lost, Soderling kind of stepped out of the limelight to let Nadal wave goodbye to the crowd and enjoy a standing ovation. I expected the same thing for Marat if this is really his last year at Roland Garros. He's said that he doesn't like the "bye, bye" part . . . but it still seemed kind of abrupt after a 4.5 hour match and with such history at this event. Quick wave. Gone.
aj*smile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #67
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj*smile View Post
Did anyone notice that he just kind of walked straight off the court after his loss at RG? When Nadal lost, Soderling kind of stepped out of the limelight to let Nadal wave goodbye to the crowd and enjoy a standing ovation. I expected the same thing for Marat if this is really his last year at Roland Garros. He's said that he doesn't like the "bye, bye" part . . . but it still seemed kind of abrupt after a 4.5 hour match and with such history at this event. Quick wave. Gone.
I must have watched a different match then. The crowd wasn't on Rafa's side - not one single second. But different story...
And for Marat. They booed him that day...No need to wave goodbye for half an hour IMO. And he said it himself: He's just not the kinda guy to cry and draw hearts on clay.
rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote